Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. (392 Views)

Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by Yoshy: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari/Osibanjo team is not working, while Osibanjo is a great guy and honestly we wish Buhari goes on his travel jamboree indefinitely while Prof pilots affairs.

Unfortunately, this Buhari is there and Osibanjo have to be his vice.

Igbos have always put aside issues to vote for Yorubas when they contested (OBJ and Abiola).

Will our southern neighbors put sentiment apart and act patriotic to put Nigeria on the right track by voting Atiku/Obi?

This is an opportunity to mend fences to heal the bad blood in this nation.

Lets build a nation.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by Alphafeezay(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even Hausa-Fulanis will align.... Petrol price na d same everywhere, the poverty is all over....
All regions and tribes will unite against this mistake we have there as our President.
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by Banmeallday: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Igbo and Easterners can reconcile with Yoruba, but not when it has to do with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Omulabis and Umu igbo are not quarrelling,,people that inter marry themselves like tom and jerry,yet their come online claiming there are quarrelling..My own is this,in every marriage or union,people have issues and still mend fences to push the family forward;now is the time for us(Yoro-Igbo ) to push our family(Nigeria) forward...Lets vote without sentiment,fear or favour..
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by Lot13(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
There is no need for fence mending.

North is Buhari vs Atiku

South is Osinbajo vs obi

It would be stupid of me and my family to leave our own to vote another.

#reality2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by AtikuSupportUK(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
An opportunity to heal the wounds of Biafra war so that Nigeria can move forward
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by front4line: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
OP, are you talking about the Atiku that is ready to start starting our commonwealth without becoming the president ?

Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by success1smyn(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
I disagree with you sir.
the reason I think we should vote atiku/obi should be for our con3 to move forward. because pmb/pyo has failed us.
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
It’s not about that

It’s about show of strength now
Nothing more
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by forgiveness: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
An opportunity to heal the wounds of Biafra war so that Nigeria can move forward

Hahahaha! Sense pass sense. grin
Re: 2019 Election: An Opportunity For Yoruba And Igbo To Mend Fences. by ORIENTATION101: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yoshy:
Buhari/Osibanjo team is not working, while Osibanjo is a great guy and honestly we wish Buhari goes on his travel jamboree indefinitely while Prof pilots affairs.

Unfortunately, this Buhari is there and Osibanjo have to be his vice.

Igbos have always put aside issues to vote for Yorubas when they contested (OBJ and Abiola).

Will our southern neighbors put sentiment apart and act patriotic to put Nigeria on the right track by voting Atiku/Obi?

This is an opportunity to mend fences to heal the bad blood in this nation.

Let's build a nation.
bad blood kee you there.
the battle has been declared between south east and west.
none of you caution namadi kanu when he was busy abusing yorubas and hausas.

i will be stupid to leave my own to vote for another.
igbos vote and rigged 97% for obi
yorubas too should vote and rigged 97% for osibanjo then let inec declare the winner

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Filmed Praying In Jerusalem / Shortage Of Marijuana Hits Canada 2 Days After It Became Legal / 2019: Fresh Trouble For Atiku In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.