Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (76852 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by NotJustOkay: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
exactly on point, infact osun state governorship election results has already sent wrong signal to Apc that they have already been rejected in osun state and also in south west. no amount of Apc propaganda will stop us from voting out Apc from power. even in next year presidential election, it is protest votes.

According to ibos, those pdp votes in Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos , ondo and Osun are ibo votes. They are already claiming 52% of SW votes. Any Yoruba that vote this ipob party in 2019 is a fool because his vote will be counted as ibo votes. This is an avenue to marginalize SW if they win(God forbid). They will claim SW didn't vote for pdp but ibos in SW.

Ibos have been trying every avenue to destroy Nigeria since 2015 because gej lost an election. It would be foolish to allow these traitors in aso rock. They will use every avenue to destroy Nigeria and no one dare try criticize the govt. They will curse anyone that dares and claim it's their time. They will tell you how you hate ibos if you criticize the govt and loot the country dry. These hateful mongrels are not fit for the office of the President. It's like giving your arsenal to the enemy.

Nigerians be wise, say no to Atiku/Obi.

8 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by unitysheart(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:
Infact if Atiku/Obi comes in this should be the first thing after settling down.Meanwhile continue Atikulating.

Let's keep deceiving ourselves about restructuring.

It is the National Assembly that will restructure the country, not the president.

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Unik3030: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The difference between Yoruba and long from here reach heaven. If na Yoruba man atiku pick, Igbo no go allow the whole world hear word again, na the shout of Biafra or nothing we go dey hear
like seriously I don't want buhari at all but with this Igbo running mate for atiku,these Igbo Loudmouth's won't allow us to rest.if atiku should b president they will run the whole nation down with chest beating.i rather not vote for any.they are so greedy ehn,now they have forgotten atiku is also a Fulani man that an Igbo man is his vp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by King44(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The difference between Yoruba and long from here reach heaven. If na Yoruba man atiku pick, Igbo no go allow the whole world hear word again, na the shout of Biafra or nothing we go dey hear
if they complain they gave all rights to, my greatest concern now is that hope ATIKU won't b worse than gej and buhari if elected , they always turn their selves to loose dogs when they get what they ever wanted time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
forgiveness:
Afenifere are PDP apologies.
*Apologists
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
forgiveness:
Afenifere are PDP apologies.
*Apologist*
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Diiet: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

What did u suffer under GEJ? Prior to Goodluck, did SS complain about not being No 1,2 or 3 citizen of Nigeria? They love peace and Nigeria and forget about irrelevancies as exemplified by GEJ. It has always been Tinubu. Now u have Osinbajo, what do u have to show for it? Leave tribalism.
We suffered pure marginalization under GEJ.
This is a known fact and not sentiment or tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Akolawole(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Afenifere will liberate the Yoruba's from the greediness of Tinubu

Which Afenifere?

You don't know history at all.

The original Afenifere died at D'rovans hotel in Ibadan in 1998.

Original Afenifere cannot collect money from anyone.

The-now Afenifere collected egunje from Jonathan. They don't move anyone in yorubaland.

Anyone who runs to them for help is wasting their time.

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I thank God for uniting us to send that idiat back to his cows

So Biafra noise was just for show? You are now interested in the affairs of the zoo?

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by technicallyrich(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome
oga ss and se are brothers.if you pick an igbo vp automatically you have ss.
The samething with my ijaw hero,infact it was alleged,that the igbos supported him,even more than ijaws did.
Back to the topic.
Its a very good move,when you want change,you change something.the igbos have not been there for long,lets try them with presidency.
Finally,i respect afenefere for this.wish other yorubas will embrace ss and se biafrans as brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by joyhoney(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
With this statement, Buhari is going back to his native home located in the outskirts of Katsina angry

na you know Buhari address
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
One thing majority of people failed to understand is that Afenifere is not interested about the antecedents of any political party. What is top on their agenda now is restructuring which they are ready to support any presidential candidate with genuine and sincere zeal for it. Atiku has always been unequivocal about the idea restructuring
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:

This time around there won't be anything like Marginalization. With FFK, Fayose, Afenifere, Akinwunmi etc on his side, he might not have seen it all. Hopefully, better things are ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by FestusIrohigbe: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by BraniacX(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Diiet:

define pure marginalization as perceived by you in more specific details if you don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by forgiveness: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
*Apologists

Noted.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Ogaga87(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sannisege:
Mumu no be PDP dey yarn trash since. Empty barrels making the loudest noise. Abeg I no dey Atikuloot jare

If my post pain you that much, kindly bath your body with an IRON SPONGE and continue to remain the USEFUL IDIOT that you are known to be..
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Moukandjo: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:
Smart people.
Hold atiku by the jugular with regard to his promises regarding restructuring. That is what matters.

That is how you know progressive people.

Honestly, afenifere and other progressively minded yorubas are the only reason why I am holding back on the kind of words I say with regards the Yoruba people.
It would tantamount to tarring all of them with the same brush.

If I were to look at the behaviour of buhari worshipping yorubas on nairaland, I would have been much more acidic.
Who cares about the "acidic" opinion of an unknown Jonathan sycophant from a certain landlocked region somewhere on Nairaland
Stop deluding yourself, boy; you aren't that important!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by AlhajaChinyere: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sannisege:
Mumu no be PDP dey yarn trash since. Empty barrels making the loudest noise. Abeg I no dey Atikuloot jare

ATIKULOOT! !!!

GOOD

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Genniez(f): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
from your comment I think Osinbanjo is from Arab..wehdone sir
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Bhol28: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2018
Afenifere indeed.Atiku dollars is working.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by enemyofprogress: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Genniez:
from your comment I think Osinbanjo is from Arab..wehdone sir
I have noticed you, go and sin no more
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by crimeboss: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Mumu, they tried in 2015, they failed. No one in south-west takes afenifere. They are only relevant because of ipob touts like you. Hehe

Is this still 2015, and why didn't buhari win his three attempts at presidency?, buhari will fail this time around even if he rigs the election, so continue crying in advance for his lose. grin
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Aprilitta: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Welcome to best sex dating site http://fas.st/7g3Ef
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by bluecircle470: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

What makes u think Tinubu is not tacitly supporting atiku?
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by bluecircle470: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Who cares about the "acidic" opinion of an unknown Jonathan sycophant from a certain landlocked region somewhere on Nairaland
Stop deluding yourself, boy; you aren't that important!

I disagree with you on all the pictures u posted. It is called savage! grin grin
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by ofwest47(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Shame to the Afenifebis they've sold themselves luckily not the Yorubas to the Ohaneze Ndigbo led I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) with all the I Befz

Shame to the Afenifebis they've sold themselves luckily not the Yorubas to the Ohaneze Ndigbo led I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) with all the I Befz

Shame to the Afenifebis they've sold themselves luckily not the Yorubas to the Ohaneze Ndigbo led I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) with all the (I Before Others) then led by leaders Zik¿

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by onyidon22(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome

You have just said my mind.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Dagenius94(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Yes Boss. Atiku whether we agree or not is a pan-Nigerian who surely knows his onions, forget about the issue of corruption levelled against him even though most of his critics haven't really proved that he is corrupt, no substantial evidence whatsoever. He was in the APC and they never talked about him being corrupt until he decamped they are now screaming CORRUPTION as if they are all Saints. Let's give the man the benefit of doubt, if he messes up we show him the way out simple!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Billygee2u: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Billygee2u: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2018
magoo10:
Nice one from afenifere
What we need is economic prosperity devoid of nepotism and tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Joins ISIS / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.