Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (76858 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Billygee2u: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2018
RTSC:
Smart people.
Hold atiku by the jugular with regard to his promises regarding restructuring. That is what matters.

That is how you know progressive people.

Honestly, afenifere and other progressively minded yorubas are the only reason why I am holding back on the kind of words I say with regards the Yoruba people.
It would tantamount to tarring all of them with the same brush.

If I were to look at the behaviour of buhari worshipping yorubas on nairaland, I would have been much more acidic.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by edupedia: 1:41am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Afenifere will liberate the Yoruba's from the greediness of Tinubu

I thank God for uniting us to send that idiat back to his cows

...self- deceit is the worst form of 419, bros...

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Simbrixton(m): 1:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Mumu, they tried in 2015, they failed. No one in south-west takes afenifere. They are only relevjant because of ipob touts like you. Hehe
i am yoruba and afenifere and opc are my political groups
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by wickyyolo: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

Yes I know. I am from SS so I know PDP is guaranteed to win in SS. I just believe Iweala was the better choice. She's from SS and ibo so she represented both zones.

Don't worry about we in SS we support Obi
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by wickyyolo: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2018
NotJustOkay:

According to ibos, those pdp votes in Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos , ondo and Osun are ibo votes. They are already claiming 52% of SW votes. Any Yoruba that vote this ipob party in 2019 is a fool because his vote will be counted as ibo votes. This is an avenue to marginalize SW if they win(God forbid). They will claim SW didn't vote for pdp but ibos in SW.

Ibos have been trying every avenue to destroy Nigeria since 2015 because gej lost an election. It would be foolish to allow these traitors in aso rock. They will use every avenue to destroy Nigeria and no one dare try criticize the govt. They will curse anyone that dares and claim it's their time. They will tell you how you hate ibos if you criticize the govt and loot the country dry. These hateful mongrels are not fit for the office of the President. It's like giving your arsenal to the enemy.

Nigerians be wise, say no to Atiku/Obi.

Have the lifeless one not destroyed Nigeria enough . Your tribalism is stopping you from thinking. Calm down, take a blunt and think again. Don't forget to remove your tribalism cap

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by GoldHorse(m): 2:33am On Oct 13, 2018
wideawaken01:

You make sense

Sense? None at all! You obviously don't know the Yorubas but I'm sure you think you do.

Those people are Afenifere in name only and any reasonable Yoruba man or woman knows. They are only looking to liberate their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Jilo83(m): 3:16am On Oct 13, 2018
basilo101:
The real yorubas have spoken. Tinubu slaves take note
Afenifere supported gej in 2015 and Tinubu supported pmb there rest is history
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by henryhemon(m): 3:27am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome

I agree with you but Obi is equally a good choice. Iweala will come in another capacity I am sure of this.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by kalu61(m): 3:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:
Afenifere won't fight for the interests of yorubas in PDP but always quick to tell us how the party is the best thing after slice bread to our region.
The marginalisation and humiliation SW surfered under GEJ would be a child play to the one awaiting us if PDP returns to power without addressing the current relegation of yorubas in the party .

They are talking about restructuring as if it's that easy.

Isn't Atiku from the fulani tribe that is benefiting most from the current status? Time will tell who is selling SW cheap between afenifere and Tinubu.
Do you think PDP will still be breathing after 2015 if not for SE N SS. They got their share in tinubu
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by engineerboat(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:

Stop spewing ignorance on a public forum! Pdp having lots of votes in the osun election wasn't as a result of Leadership at the Federal level but as a result of leadership at the state level, where Aregbe owed salaries for months! Even if d federal level had an excellent leadership, with an aregbe at the state level.. a lot of people would still have voted against Aregbe!

What do you have to say about Ekiti election!

In 2011 Jonathan won Lagos but PDP lost Lagos at the governorship polls

And what happen in the state will not affect federal.

One-Nigeria

No more nepotism and Tinubu holding ransom

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by engineerboat(m): 4:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:
Afenifere won't fight for the interests of yorubas in PDP but always quick to tell us how the party is the best thing after slice bread to our region.
The marginalisation and humiliation SW surfered under GEJ would be a child play to the one awaiting us if PDP returns to power without addressing the current relegation of yorubas in the party .

Isn't Atiku from the fulani tribe that is benefiting most from the current status? Time will tell who is selling SW cheap between afenifere and Tinubu.

No wonder all Buhari appointment are from Yoruba.

Kora re soun jare
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by almarthins(m): 4:11am On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Where are the zombies nah....

Please crawl out of your holes..

Nobody to quote... undecided

2019 is almost upon us. I shake my head for most of the people who think atiku will restructure Nigeria. They have forgotten that he benefited from the lopsided system which brought many northerners to the corridors of power. The man is from the north but he has oil wells in the south more than the owners of the oil. Hypocrisy still remain the bane of this country, a leopard never changes his skin.

The question I keep asking is why would people lie about atiku having more businesses than dangote?

People had quickly forgotten his past but I have nt.
There is so much lies used in selling atiku today - people have decided to put a stale wine in a new bottle. They forgotten how he was moving like a slot from one party to another- only a man without principle would behave like a chameleon.

They even go as far as lying that he has 30-50 thousand employee yet nothing to support this claim. Most of you never ask questions, you just fall in line and accept every lies hook, line and sinker.

Now tell me who is the zombie?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by almarthins(m): 4:17am On Oct 13, 2018
basilo101:
The real yorubas have spoken. Tinubu slaves take note

Hehehehe...you obviously think you know Yoruba's. Afenifere has no real significance to most of the south west. In fact the current leaders of this dying group are known for inconsistency, the real afenifere are gone.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by almarthins(m): 4:22am On Oct 13, 2018
engineerboat:

And what happen in the state will not affect federal.

One-Nigeria

No more nepotism and Tinubu holding ransom

Wetin go kill atiku dey tinubu hand, Nigeria na one country wey be say dem worship money more than God. If I were you I won't be too sure

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by babaztee: 4:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Afenifere(Not the Yorubas) will be disappointed at the end of the day because, Atiku will not RESTRUCTURE anything. He may do a shabby restructuring to appease the Afenifere. Every Nigeria leader we have had so far have been self-centered and want to rule Nigeria as a whole. OBJ was in a better position to restructure but was enamored by power even to the 3rd degree. God saves Nigeria from political hawkers.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by oruma19: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The difference between Yoruba and long from here reach heaven. If na Yoruba man atiku pick, Igbo no go allow the whole world hear word again, na the shout of Biafra or nothing we go dey hear
Yoruba People are wise, they are the greatest gamblers in nigeria, they know when to put and when to hold back, dont forget their lraders of thought may have been the ones that advised Atiku to pick an ibo man and they must have negotiated their slots in the schrme of things. U hardly can cheat them because they always calculate. The yorubas have decided to lead themselves instead of allowing one Tinubu to keep soiling their reputation. I forsee speaker of HOR, secretary to Federal gvt, chief of staff to President in the hands of Yorubas. We all know these positions are very powerful than even the veepee
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by blimeyVic(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

Yes I know. I am from SS so I know PDP is guaranteed to win in SS. I just believe Iweala was the better choice. She's from SS and ibo so she represented both zones.

Okonjo Iweala is a better option ofcourse, but maybe she turned down the offer.

Peter Obi is a smart man and an industrialist too, but it also depends on Atiku to allow him room for self-expression as Buhari entertained with Osibanjo.

Apart from Peter Obi's encounter & the consequent poor relationship with Obiano, I believe he is clean to be adopted as a running mate.

In all, if picking Iweala would have bagged a 100% landslide victory for the PDP, picking Peter Obi has reduced it down by some %, in my humble opinion.

I wish Atiku/Peter the best.

#God bless Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Really
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by freemi(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:
I still think Atiku made the wrong decision. Although yes obi is good in economy and probably aid in getting Nigeria out of this damage the lifeless one put it, he should have chosen iweala. She had the strength of two zones. She represented both SS and SE and have international strength. Anyway, I still support Atiku and now obi. Anyone to remove the lifeless one is welcome
yea i agree wt u
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by stinechykee: 5:27am On Oct 13, 2018
RTSC:
Smart people.
Hold atiku by the jugular with regard to his promises regarding restructuring. That is what matters.

That is how you know progressive people.

Honestly, afenifere and other progressively minded yorubas are the only reason why I am holding back on the kind of words I say with regards the Yoruba people.
It would tantamount to tarring all of them with the same brush.

If I were to look at the behaviour of buhari worshipping yorubas on nairaland, I would have been much more acidic.
Same thing with me bros.This Afenifere headed by Yinka Odumakin is really a rare gene
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Gaskiya

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by stinechykee: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2018
I so much respect this Afenifere group headed by yinka odumakin because of his unifying factor,liberal mind and don't worship tinubu or buhari syndrome unlike Yoruba Muslim that keep on licking the ass of their buhari master and then insults Igbos and their leader Afenifere because they always stand in truth
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by stinechykee: 5:41am On Oct 13, 2018
forgiveness:
Afenifere are PDP apologist
and what is that your stupid abd lousy mouth Muric is ?
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by stinechykee: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:

Chei so you Yorubas can cry marginalisation like this and even till now everybody knows that Bihari have compensated you people with juicy appointment. I thought its only Igbos that always cry marginalisation but it seems you Yoruba's have taking over from Igbo in crying for marginalisation during GEJ time that have long gone and forgotten..Shame on you people
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by stinechykee: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The difference between Yoruba and long from here reach heaven. If na Yoruba man atiku pick, Igbo no go allow the whole world hear word again, na the shout of Biafra or nothing we go dey hear
and now that it was Peter Obi that Atiku picked don't you see the way your people have been crying,shouting up and down and telling who cares to listen how Atiku will loose your South West to APC all because Yoruba man was not picked.Such a greedy tribe i have never seen before.You people want to control both two VP both from APC and even to PDP you people so much hated and smeared. Shame on you evil Yorubas
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Basic123: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2018
NotJustOkay:

According to ibos, those pdp votes in Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos , ondo and Osun are ibo votes. They are already claiming 52% of SW votes. Any Yoruba that vote this ipob party in 2019 is a fool because his vote will be counted as ibo votes. This is an avenue to marginalize SW if they win(God forbid). They will claim SW didn't vote for pdp but ibos in SW.

Ibos have been trying every avenue to destroy Nigeria since 2015 because gej lost an election. It would be foolish to allow these traitors in aso rock. They will use every avenue to destroy Nigeria and no one dare try criticize the govt. They will curse anyone that dares and claim it's their time. They will tell you how you hate ibos if you criticize the govt and loot the country dry. These hateful mongrels are not fit for the office of the President. It's like giving your arsenal to the enemy.

Nigerians be wise, say no to Atiku/Obi.
like they did in 2011!

If you read Igbo toxic comments against the yorubas on the social media when GEJ ran his demonic government of the Igbo by the Igbo you guys I'll think GEJ never won in SW at all unlike buhari that didn't even win any state in SE!

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Basic123: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
One thing majority of people failed to understand is that Afenifere is not interested about the antecedents of any political party. What is top on their agenda now is restructuring which they are ready to support any presidential candidate with genuine and sincere zeal for it. Atiku has always been unequivocal about the idea restructuring
Atiku has not told us how he will do it for God sake?

That was how GEJ deceived them with one jamboree call confab in 2014 and failed to implement it 14 months after it has completed only to claim he can only implement it in 2016.The stupid man called GEJ now set up a new committee to look into the recommendations made by the multitude

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by Yemikola(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Only the blind can be led astray by Afenifere. Elders are known to be wise. Where is the wisdom when you are cheaply taken in promises of politicians knowing their level of insincerity during campaigns? How would you feel after helping Atiku into office & restructuring is jettisoned?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by ogbosike: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Where are the zombies nah....

Please crawl out of your holes..

Nobody to quote... undecided
stop being too trabalistic. One Love
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by hisgrace090: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

I know that buhari induced hunger must go soon.
Re: Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate by enemyofprogress: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2018
oruma19:
Yoruba People are wise, they are the greatest gamblers in nigeria, they know when to put and when to hold back, dont forget their lraders of thought may have been the ones that advised Atiku to pick an ibo man and they must have negotiated their slots in the schrme of things. U hardly can cheat them because they always calculate. The yorubas have decided to lead themselves instead of allowing one Tinubu to keep soiling their reputation. I forsee speaker of HOR, secretary to Federal gvt, chief of staff to President in the hands of Yorubas. We all know these positions are very powerful than even the veepee
VP na spare tyre now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Joins ISIS / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.