Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife (80603 Views)

Jennifer Douglas: Atiku’s Security Operatives Are Threatening My Life / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Elnida: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
softwerk:
I'm wet already just seeing this fine dude tongue cry

Asin u just wee wee? cool
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by ttmax09(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Adelaide2:

Step son, not biological son. Olodo!!
You harsh o
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by saintchibu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
softwerk:
Oya bend down make I see your pants if its true!
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Pinkie2018(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks, You should have said it in a more sensible and polite way.

That's decorum.
can't you read??
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Pinkie2018(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks, You should have said it in a more sensible and polite way.

That's decorum.
can't you read?
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
softwerk:
I'm wept already just seeing this fine dude tongue cry
we the southerners are so cute, don't know if you're also a southerner though
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by AmarachiNnoli: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Wow, he's so cute .

Nigerians would have cause to smile under Atiku, walahi .

I've also come to notice that everyone working for Alhaji Atiku , looks good and well taking Care of.

Atiku/Obi partnership would give every Nigerian cause to smile .
Whereas those that work with Peter looks really impoverished and hungry. One of Obi’s major qualities according to his disciples here on nairaland
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Antichristus: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those of you replying me on this thread, thanks for the unbridled display of ignorance and illiteracy. No where on this thread or anywhere else, ever, have I supported Buhari. Yes, I reject Atiku who is a wanted criminal in the USA. However, that is not to say I support Buhari. The warped logic you all have is evident in the fact that you think one must either support PDP or APC. Have you all not heard about the political ideology called populism spreading globally from Europe to North America, and from Australasia to South America whereby the common man rejects the current political statusquo and (in the context of Nigeria a rejection of PDP & APC) and elects someone who can be trusted to rule in favour of the common man - something akin to the election of the current presidents of France, US, etc. Until you idiots fighting for either Atiku or Buhari camps wake up and, together with the common man, form a new movement, I inisist, you Nigerians are intergenerationally doomed. I’ve been saying this for the last 25 years. Your fortunes as a nation hasn’t changed for the better. Anything contrary to this claim is self delusion either collectively as Nigerians or individually. The only people benefitting are those in government, their families and their cronies. There was a country. You all are doomed.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by staneless(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Which one come be stepson again? Na him son! Nothing like step son!
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by moshino(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2018
softwerk:

Find rag wipe yourself, he's married. And I don't think he'll ever go for your kind.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Indomie001: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Antichristus:
Nigerians are daft celebrating the very people who subjected them to perpetual poverty and misery. Atiku would be jailed if he steps into America for financial crimes against Nigerians. Yet rather than reject him even if his party nominated him, Nigerians have resigned themselves to fate. Nigeria is doomed. Nigerians’ Children’s children are doomed. You’re all intergenerationally doomed. Bunch of idiots.
Just wondering how we found ourselves in this mess and am sure story must talk about whom the gullible ones are praising everywhere on SMs now . Atiku should be somewhere in exile but unfurtenately, he's here not only here but also contesting for the President wow what a country.
Re: Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife by Antichristus: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Indomie001:
Just wondering how we found ourselves in this mess and am sure story must talk about whom the gullible ones are praising everywhere on SMs now . Atiku should be somewhere in exile but unfurtenately, he's here not only here but also contesting for the President wow what a country.

Please stop wondering. You don’t need a fortune teller to foresee what’s happening in Nigeria right now. If and when you systematically deny a generation or two quality education what you have left is certificated illiterates - i.e. graduates of dilapidated institutions where dodgy research enterprises are conducted and sound education remains a mirage. Such certificated illiterates lack critical thinking and are not rationally autonomous. Those crooks at the realm of affairs would appeal to the warped mentalities of those half-baked citizens, who in turn would appeal to the ill-developed consciences of the proletariat. The rule of the rogues becomes perpetuated and the country remains doomed. Nigerians don’t teach their own national history in schools anymore, children don’t learn about civics any longer. How would you recommend that they engage with Plato’s Phaedo or the Republic from which they can gain knowledge about how to live a happy and fulfilled life where reason rules over emotions and appetites. Shior. You guys are forever doomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.