Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) (521 Views)

"I Cooked Their Fish Stew With Hypo Bleach As Water" / The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � / Be Honest, Will You Throw Away This Stew After Seeing The Cockroach?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) by sladimeji(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
The contentious stew
A woman claims she made a pot of stew with two Mackerel fishes and an egg for only 300 Naira.
She went on to advise men not to marry women who can't make same for a maximum of 500 Naira.
Sharing a photo of the pot of stew, she wrote: "I prepared this stew with N300..... If she can't cook something like this with less than N500 don't wife her King"
When asked how she managed money to achieve such a feat, she said: "Pepper 50, Fish 200, oil 50, egg 50"
Social media users have reacted and asked her to stop lying. Some also claim she's trying to find a husband by using false advertising.

1 Share

Re: This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
angry lies
Re: This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) by Yuneehk(f): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Aunty Yetty, and lies..
Re: This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) by ATEAMS: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
that true cos she owns a vegetable and fish farm.. the 300 is Jux for kerosene

1 Like

Re: This Lady Prepared this Stew With Just #300 (pics) by ajokebelle(f): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anybody that attended a government owned university should be able to do this.
Pepper, tomato and onion-150
Sardine fish (Shawa) -150
Salt, Maggi, oil- you already have this in your room.
Blend you pepper with hand grater, if you don't have one, someone in your hostel does.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Guy Ugo..tried To Scam My Bro But He Was Smarter! / Help Me! I Am Scared. I Need Help Identifying This! / What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.