Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics (1224 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by porka: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
The same PDP cleaned up the old pension system and introduced the contributory pension scheme from where Buhari has been borrowing money (raising TBs) to pay salary since.
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Nemesis001: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You just don't get it do you?

Atiku was the head of Obasanjo economic team. He was put in charge of the economy so this falls right into his domain.

The blame is directly his.
Economy with payment of pension

What do you smoke nowadays

Google Nigeria's economy under Obj and compare it with the lifeless one own
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

Economy with payment of pension

What do you smoke nowadays

Google Nigeria's economy under Obj and compare it with the lifeless one own

Please if you do not know the institutions of government that must fall under the economic team of a government then kindly stop quoting me and trying to spread red herrings on my thread.
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Nemesis001: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Please if you do not know the institutions of government that must fall under the economic team of a government then kindly stop quoting me and trying to spread red herrings on my thread.
oga goan sleep and stop giving yourself headache as none of these politicians even send you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Ernest Shonekan Is Dead? / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidence To Proof Buhari Is Jubril Of Sudan / Why Igbo Won't Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.