Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. (745 Views)

Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. by stanlo4we(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
LET US BE YOUR UBER/TAXIFY FLEET MANAGER

Good day my fellow nairalands,

No doubt transportation business has been there even before we came into existence and it will everly be there because without it there is NO way we can move around...

Alot of our brothers over there in oversea are searching for investment over here in Nigeria to dive into but the fear of the unknown wish is TRUST during partnering or giving people to assist you to manage for you is what they are always scared of...

I have travelled far and wide, also interview most of our brothers over there and believe me 80% of all of them complain same thing (LACK OF TRUST )..

EVER SINCE I START THIS UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS AS A FLEET MANAGER OVER 45 CARS ARE UNDER OUR CARE, ENTRUSTED TO US BY INDIVIDUALS (STRANGERS) BUT CONCRETE � AGREEMENTS AS BEEN SIGNED NO FEAR OF ANY LOSS ...

If you are still scared then start with one car then see how it goes before you pump in more...

For any questions Feel free to write US or whatsapp me..

Regards
quickyquestservices@aol.com
08156467873 / 0706 665 4255
QUICKY QUEST SERVICES
Re: Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. by stanlo4we(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good day our esteemed clients, we are glad to announce to you all that dew to our expansion one mobile contact can't serve all our clients and we have decided to include one of our team contact details here ...

You can also get intouch to our official line 0706 665 4255

(1) (Reply)

Our Auto Technicians And Lack Of Tools / Gear Oil For 1998 Toyota Camry / Advice To All Car Dealers - Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.