Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal (670 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal by Samuelgr8: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello,

Please this is urgent!

My best friend is on the verge of committing suicide, we are both 500L Medical students in one of the universities in the east. Okay, it goes like this:
About 3 months ago, she came to me and told me about how she fell in love with one of our lecturers, a Muslim. I was shocked, fiam fiam she had given her virginity to the man because of what God knows. Yes , he is our lecturer but he doesn’t teach our level, he majors in 300l and 400l students.
This man every girl in my class called womanizer but she said he isn’t such. okay, I got to speak to him and from what he said and how he spoke, I started liking him, since he is not married, and he isn’t teaching our level so nobody would say the relationship is based on academic help. I let her be, she swore never to do anything with a married man.
Along the way....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/s-o-s-call-my-best-friend-is-heart-broken-and-suicidal/
Re: S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
In this part of the world we do not understand that sharing problems is a big deal in relieving ourselves of the burden they pose to our mind. A lot of people go into emotional melt down every now and then. It's very important to share your issues.
And this is a WhatsApp group link invite for anyone who wants to be listened to no judgements at all. All topics whatsoever.
Yes finally a place where you can be heard.
https:///DnBwTKNAfgR18Hr06BMkdb
Re: S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal by Samuelgr8: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
In this part of the world we do not understand that sharing problems is a big deal in relieving ourselves of the burden they pose to our mind. A lot of people go into emotional melt down every now and then. It's very important to share your issues.
And this is a WhatsApp group link invite for anyone who wants to be listened to no judgements at all. All topics whatsoever.
Yes finally a place where you can be heard.
https:///DnBwTKNAfgR18Hr06BMkdb

(1) (Reply)

The Iroko Has Fallen: An Exit Of The Oldest Man In Nigeria. Drop Your Condolence / Please I Need Your Advice / Which Is Better- Sickle Cell Or HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.