Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons (7437 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by kalu61(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Nobody is jittery about anything. Do you expect us to keep mute while you decieve yourselves? Can you tell me how atiku can possibly win with the support of the se alonecheesy?

Its on record that every candidate ibos support ends up losing in an election. That will not change come 2019
like OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ lost right and the disaster APC we never supported

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nukilia: 4:59am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
You can't accuse Buhari of Favouring the North, his constituency and expect the same people to abandon him for another person...Where has it happened?Do you expect the South West to abandon Osinbajo, APC and Tinubu and Vote for Peter Obi of the South East? Do you know that the South West, having invested everything in APC will not abandon it when they are almost 1 leg to the presidency?Do you really believe that an Atiku, despised in the north without support in the South West will defeat Buhari with Cult followership, State apparatus and all? ponder on the above as you "Atikuloot".

Abandoning Osibanjo is a matter of urgency! A sheep that moves with dogs will eat shit grin grin grin
In the first place, someone like PMB is not fit to lead Nigeria in this present age. PMB and PYO squandered the goodwill of the masses and they must be ejected. The Southwestern folks are always objective.
I refuse to subscribe to a PMB who told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt despite all the atrocities committed against this great nation.
I subscribe to a leader who admit his mistakes and is willing to change.
Defending PMB-PYO is like beating a dead horse grin grin grin

#HopeYouAreNotDisappointed

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nukilia: 5:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Herdsmen:
No mind the jonzing manchi..
Buh I can assure you bubu is not getting that 1,9 mill he got the last time
Is clear to all in Kano ..

Thanks for being objective!

#SayNoToZombiesm
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by manuelzz(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
You can't accuse Buhari of Favouring the North, his constituency and expect the same people to abandon him for another person...Where has it happened?

Do you expect the South West to abandon Osinbajo, APC and Tinubu and Vote for Peter Obi of the South East? Do you know that the South West, having invested everything in APC will not abandon it when they are almost 1 leg to the presidency?

Do you really believe that an Atiku, despised in the north without support in the South West will defeat Buhari with Cult followership, State apparatus and all?

ponder on the above as you "Atikuloot".

Stop writing crap! If you so believe the nonsense you wrote, why is this combo of Atiku and peter obi giving you wicked souls sleepless nights?

Propaganda won't work this time around, it won't.
We the masses have evaluated Buhari's 3+ years in office, and we don't want him again!

BMG- Buhari MUST GO! OUR MUMU DUN DO

Start Atikulating Now bro, so you can be freed from zombiesm on time!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by manuelzz(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Armaggedon:
when campaigns starts you'll start to hear things like 'atiku president of Biafra' or we 'patriotic nigerians' against 'anti nigerian atiku'

Already they have started calling him a Biafran. It is only Igbos who have refused to learn that their destiny does not belong to nigeria. Every other group struggling in this election have something to gain from one nigeria exept the Igbos . tufiakwa!

Don't be deceived by Apc propaganda!
Only Zombies call him by those names because they are all pained.
You should be Atikulate bro, you should be!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

lol. The funny thing is that only the igbps are doing the cursing and they remain at the greatest disadvantage. We destablized the igbos alone and we are the reason why you are not that much in number. We killed 3 million of your brothers. If they had lived and married, you would have been up to 12 million more but the good people of hausa and Yoruba massacred you down. You brought namdi kanu and he was massacred together with his useless pigs yet again so i wonder how dumb that special power is.

Lalasticlala!!! Seun Osewa Now this is sick!!!!!! This sort of sickening hatred and bigotry should never be allowed to exist in the cyberspace ever!!!! Just imagine what a foreigner going through this thread will think of this country.

I have seen hateful comments here on nairaland but this one tops it all!!!! Gosh.!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by kotv: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Nobody is jittery about anything. Do you expect us to keep mute while you decieve yourselves? Can you tell me how atiku can possibly win with the support of the se alonecheesy?

Its on record that every candidate ibos support ends up losing in an election. That will not change come 2019

Keep decieving yourself.

NC you aren't confident they'll vote for Buhari and judging how Buhari handled the massacre on their side, I doubt they'll vote for him.

SS will never vote for Buhari. I'm from SS. If you believe APC will win any state in SS, I'll owe you a million naira if it happens.

SE will never vote for Buhari especially after the python dance.

Even within your stronghold, you have the Shia Muslim that voted for Buhari before and currently aren't confident they'll vote for him again. Judging the humiliation, maltreatment, killing and holding their leader hostage, i doubt they'll vote for him.

If you believe Buhari is disliked only in SE, you people are more far off from reality than we thought. No wonder you've been jittery since Atiku was announced as an opponent.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:39am On Oct 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Now this is sick!!!!!! Where are the mods!!!! This sort of sickening hatred and bigotry should never be allowed to exist in the cyberspace
modath:

Common now..This is undesirable & sickening!!! lipsrsealed

True...his rant was absolutely uncalled for.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by kotv: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

lol. The funny thing is that only the igbps are doing the cursing and they remain at the greatest disadvantage. We destablized the igbos alone and we are the reason why you are not that much in number. We killed 3 million of your brothers. If they had lived and married, you would have been up to 12 million more but the good people of hausa and Yoruba massacred you down. You brought namdi kanu and he was massacred together with his useless pigs yet again so i wonder how dumb that special power is.

This is disgusting and yet you wonder why they don't support your party or want anything to do with your party.

Everything about you APC supporters is tribalistic and division. You people are disgusting and must be removed from Nigeria before you destroy it completely with your hate and every thing that makes us humans

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by EternalTruths: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

lalasticlala, is this how we will build One Nigeria.

immhotep pachukwudi44 onatisi firefire see how APC wan cause war between good Yorubas and good Igbos.

Myndd44 see what Tinubu's boys have descended into. I don't envy your job.

Seun have a lot of job to do concerning this spike in anti Igbo hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Firefire(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

immhotep pachukwudi44 onatisi firefire see how APC wan cause war between good Yorubas and good Igbos.

It is allowed in politics for some few elements to be unreasonably myopic, with ethnic hatred. BIGOTRY runs in their blood.

May God deliver Nigeria from the current terrorists in power.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Corrinthians(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
You can't accuse Buhari of Favouring the North, his constituency and expect the same people to abandon him for another person...Where has it happened?

Do you expect the South West to abandon Osinbajo, APC and Tinubu and Vote for Peter Obi of the South East? Do you know that the South West, having invested everything in APC will not abandon it when they are almost 1 leg to the presidency?

Do you really believe that an Atiku, despised in the north without support in the South West will defeat Buhari with Cult followership, State apparatus and all?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

abduljabbar4 is a pained loser that is owing rent to his Igbo landlord in Lagos.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by EternalTruths: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Firefire:

It is allowed in politics for some few elements to be unreasonably myopic, with ethnic hatred. BIGOTRY runs in their blood.

May God deliver Nigeria from the current terrorists in power.

Firefire, why I am worried is because a friend of mine 2 months before PDP primaries said he had a dream and in the dream, Atiku won but it was rejected and war broke out.

The anti Igbo comments on NL of recent is proving that dream to be a divine message.

immhotep onatisi pachukwudi44 don't you guys agree with me.?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Minjim: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

The only time south west supported a candidate and he won an election was in 2015 after supporting the losing side on 4 previous occasions.

What about Gej in 2011?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Herdsmen:
No mind the jonzing manchi..
I dey sabo now..came in yesterday from abj..
Was at Central mosque today.. went to pick some materials at Central market..

Bros buhari popularity over here is based on almajiris level..
And some student fanatics..

Average business man c.market is tired if the whole government..they don't vote based on sentiments..they need money and dias hunger in the land.

Took my time to discuss with them on this Atiku matter..

All pdp have tondonis to make kwankwaso visible during campaigns..that's all

Majority have lost faith in the Dullard..even almajiris don't get it as they use to..

The elites have all abandon the Dullard..
Sabo is on lockdown for Atiku..

Actually did offered the man you mentioned a free flight today..

Told him to leave his enclave ..ans see things himself.
He sidon for oshogbo dey abuse me..

Atiku is getting enough vote from Kano if he works with kwankwasya..the believe him Wella.

Buh I can assure you bubu is not getting that 1,9 mill he got the last time

Is clear to all in Kano ..

Your lies stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by RTSC: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2018
The same propaganda. The same thing.

If these guys are so sure of their predictions, then why are you guys are so worried?
Why not just go and sleep instead of writing fake predictions. ?

E go shock una in 2019.

Diabolic people.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Firefire, why I am worried is because a friend of mine 2 months before PDP primaries said he had a dream and in the dream, Atiku won but it was rejected and war broke out.

The anti Igbo comments on NL of recent is proving that dream to be a divine message.

Well it depends on what he means by "war".
We already know that some die hard zombie elements want to worship the dvllard by fire by force.

Anyway, they all need to obey the wishes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by kotv: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

The only way a war will break out of Nigeria when Atiku wins is if filled with just the three main ethnicities. There are over 250 ethnic group in Nigeria, remember that.

All hate speech you've seen are all BMC. They used hate speech against GEJ, ijaws and ibos to run their 2015 campaign. They've used hate speeches and actions to run their presidency. They believe that same hate speech will be effective again. That's why you ibos must join us to remove those terrorist out. They don't deserve it and should join their likes, Boko Haram, in the forest.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

The only way a war will break out of Nigeria when Atiku wins is if filled with just the three main ethnicities. There are over 250 ethnic group in Nigeria, remember that.

All hate speech you've seen are all BMC. They used hate speech against GEJ, ijaws and ibos to run their 2015 campaign. They've used hate speeches and actions to run their presidency. They believe that same hate speech will be effective again. That's why you ibos must join us to remove those terrorist out. They don't deserve it and should join their likes, Boko Haram, in the forest.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by onatisi(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why are you worrying yourself? Why do you let the comments of some people who are nobody and who probably will be nobody in their lives disturb the peace of your mind?
Nigeria is made and it is indivisible, the unity of this nation is non negotiable and whenever threatened ,you will be shocked to see how ppl from every region will come togethwr to crush anyone who dares to compromise our unity. The comments of some fools here on nairaland has absolutely zero zero effect on the political feild ,politicians need each other and they are collaborating with each other from every region . At the top of the nation political system there is no room for tribalism , so why bother urself. The tribalistic comments of these fools on nairaland actually goes to prove that they don't even know what is going on and they are just pure nonentities in the scheme of things . Let them keep themselves busy with their tribalistic comments here on nairaland while the politicians keep making the big big billions by making and been friends to other politicians from other regions

And on the issue of war,forget anything like that. Nigeria has gone beyond that level.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Kyase(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

I keep saying this, 2019 will be a battle of suprememcy between SW and SE

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Armaggedon: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2018
manuelzz:

Don't be deceived by Apc propaganda! Only Zombies call him by those names because they are all pained. You should be Atikulate bro, you should be!
no time for that.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by julietm123: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Armaggedon:
when campaigns starts you'll start to hear things like 'atiku president of Biafra' or we 'patriotic nigerians' against 'anti nigerian atiku'

Already they have started calling him a Biafran. It is only Igbos who have refused to learn that their destiny does not belong to nigeria. Every other group struggling in this election have something to gain from one nigeria exept the Igbos . tufiakwa!
You seem worried and pained.
Why not wait for the elections.
Its funny the way yorubas seem to have decided who the north would vote in 2019 particularly the north east.
Most anti-atiku comments we have been reading online,are from the south west and not from the north.
Please,go out there and speak to the northerners,particularly north easterners.
Let us stop all propaganda please.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Firefire(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Please ignore the nonentities. They live a very miserable lives and can never execute any street protests talk more of a war.

Their constituency is only Nairaland and nothing more.

Children of hate & anger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by temptnow: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Armaggedon:
Truth is one of the most difficult pills to swallow but it’s indispensible anyway. Some Igbos have joined the bandwagon without asking some important questions. Here are reasons atiku can never win 2019 elections

He is not what some people think.

It is obvious from his recent history that he is just as integrity challenged as every other politician we have always complained about. From the PDP to AC, then to CAN. From ACN to PDP then again to APC and to PDP. Such talks about a detribalized man shouldn’t be taken seriously cos aside the fact that no Nigerian is detribalized, most of the reasons his supporters give to back up their claims are also true about Buhari and even more. An example is the claim that he had an Igbo running mate in 2007, but Buhari has had two Igbo running mates. Also people claim he has an Igbo wife but they forgot the claim that Buhari has an Igbo cook, an Igbo pilot and an Igbo daughter in-law, yet his administration has been the most anti Igbo since after the civil war. If we can accept him based on these then we could have accepted Buhari even more in 2015. Moreover, we know that he has never been a fan of restructuring unlike the likes of late Alex Ekwueme, Bola Tinubu etc. He only started flaunting the word lately without spelling out in details the forms it will take and the blueprint to achieve it. Yet, some of our people seem to be swallowing it. Most northerners and westerners believe they’ll lose in an event of restructuring. Some have even spoken against it openly. Why are our people behaving like they sighned a pact with him? Why then should some of our people believe a northerner can disfavor his people to please us? Do our people think he will not need the support of the north if he dares win, and will not do everything including retaining the status quo to pacify them?

Incumbency Factor

Buhari has contested election several times and rejected the results. It is diffult to believe that a man who instigated post election violence in 2011 and has rebuffed several advice not to contest will ‘allow’ himself to lose now that he has INEC, police, DSS, military, civil defence and religion to use. These institutions are all headed by his kinsmen, including INEC. Again, Most PDP governors need these institutions commanded by the president in order to secure their second term and will likely cut underhand deals with Buhari to support him secretly. The fact that jonathan’s loss was a first time occurrence is what our people seem to have forgotten. Lightening never strikes twice in the same place. Ekiti, Edo, and Osun election have proven that Buhari now has power and 2015 free and fair election ‘mistake’ won’t be repeated.

IPOB factor

Igbos have been voting since the the end of the war but things have only gotten worse and worse. No jobs, no power, no security, no roads and infrastructure in the east. In fact many people believe that the east is under a de-facto blockade by the Nigerian establishment which atiku that our people ignorantly support is part of. As a result most Igbos believe that pressing for a Biafran referendum through election boycott is the only way to eliminate suspicion among ethnic groups which hinders development and bring development to our people. South east and south south are supposed to be Atiku’s stronghold, but Ipob has called for election boycott. They have come to represent the aspiration of the people of our regions in the last three yrs. If you doubt it, at least accept that they command the majority public opinion in our region which they have demonstrated through sit-at-home and protests. The truth is that the Igbos are beginning to understand that Biafra is better and voting is useless in Nigeria. A vehicle like Nigeria which is broken beyond repair does not need a new driver, it needs dismemberment and only political jobbers think otherwise. Beside IPOB, facts on ground show that most Igbos were already fed up and were not too enthusiastic about the last election involving Jonathan which resulted in low turn-out, how much more atiku a northerner. In addition, this is the first time the election boycott will favor buhari’s immediate ambition and he is likely to support it subtlety, all to atiku’s disadvantage and Biafra’s gain.

Ethnicity

We all know Nigerian politics is ethnic politics. Most Igbos fail to realize that all these talks about development during campaigns is hogwash. This is even why Nigeria can never develop. Jonathan lost not because of anything bad but because the north and west felt he wasn’t part of the anti-Igbo establishment and the increasing suspicion that he will upturn things. Buhari still enjoys cult followership in the north west, north east and some parts of north central because of his ethnic group and religion. Only a little change occurred in the last three and half yrs. He is only likely to lose in plateau, benue and kwara and win in all other northern states. Most SW states are already in apc and will vote him with the hope of getting the presidency in 2023. As a result atiku will find himself in a dilemma in choosing vp. If he chooses an Igbo he is in trouble, if he chooses a Yoruba, he is in bigger trouble. Notherners know how to mobilize the rest of the country with anti Igbo sentiment. They’ll label him a Biafran supporter if he picks an Igbo and what happen in 2015 will repeat itself. Does it surprise you that arewa youths support an Igbo VP candidate for PDP but not For APC? If he pick Yoruba, the remaining moderate Igbos will dump him and obey boycott in protest.
If he has chosen Peter obi as being rumoured it is worse still for him. Remember the 2006 massob killings in Onitsha, the ezu river saga etc. Obi is neither a force to reckon with in PDP nor Anambra politics, not to talk of Igboland in general. He never won a senatorial seat in for Apga in 8yrs. Besides, All the PDP heavy weights like Chris Uba, Ulasi etc are against him, which was why he couldn’t win his ward for PDP during the 2017 election in Anambra. Again, Obi has been at loggerheads with Obiano his successor who now tacitly supports buhari. It’s difficult to see how Obiano will support him.

Foreign support

Both US and UK supported buhari’s candidacy in 2015. While it’s clear they US no longer supports him there is no evidence to suggest they are backing Atiku.

Igbos should open their eyes and follow Biafra whole-heartedly.you can’t want to win in Nigeria and still want to get Biafra. You can’t eat your cake and still have it. It’s called hypocrisy . leave election for Nigerias cos nothing will change whether you vote or not. It may appear like we are losing out in Nigeria but with focus we’ll win.

Too late, buhari is a bigger mistake. An illiterate.

Take your nonsense and stick it up your asss

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by julietm123: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Atiku has never been a grassroot politician (notice that no legit northerner on NL supports him) and he further shot himself in the foot when he chose an igbo man, igbos that have cursed Hausa and Yoruba people in every way imaginable. You also cant expect the Yorubas to eliminate their own as vp and go for a dispised ibo man.

The election is now igbo vs Nigerians. What of atiku dies now after winning? ibo becomes president? God forbid. Not after all their crimes.
Are you a northerner?i am not talking about kwara or kogi north(middle belt).
You have no right to speak for the north if you arent a northerner.
Most northerners havent really been commenting online concerning this matter.
Vote your choice and lets stop all these propaganda.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by julietm123: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Why are you so worried about igbos loss?
You only have one vote.
You arent a northerner so you cant speak for them.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Basalt(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Armaggedon:

Why are you so pained and foolish, Mr cone head. Why are you all cone heads so bitter? angry
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by julietm123: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

And who and who will fight the war?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by lagdmark(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
I wonder how someone can defend Buhari these days, it really difficult.
The change slogan is a failure, corruption is still on.the high level. Lack of security and jobs.
The people want an active president not a lifeless one.
Some S.W media propagandist flooded the media with fake tribal analysis just because Atiku picked an igbo man as VP even when they can testify to Buhari's incompetency and failures.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Armaggedon: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
temptnow:

Too late, buhari is a bigger mistake. An illiterate.

Take your ë and stick it up your asss
if you find yourself always choosing btw old people then there is problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? / 5 Top Reasons Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up. / Toll Charges On Reconstructed Lagos-ibadan Expressway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.