Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons (7434 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Basalt(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Atiku has never been a grassroot politician (notice that no legit northerner on NL supports him) and he further shot himself in the foot when he chose an igbo man, igbos that have cursed Hausa and Yoruba people in every way imaginable. You also cant expect the Yorubas to eliminate their own as vp and go for a dispised ibo man.

The election is now igbo vs Nigerians. What of atiku dies now after winning? ibo becomes president? God forbid. Not after all their crimes.

If God say yes, who can say N0?
Is it you Almajiri cone headed man with tribal marks?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by temptnow: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Armaggedon:
if you find yourself always choosing btw old people then there is problem.

So how many young person can afford APC N45m form? Party of young people indeed

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Armaggedon: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2018
temptnow:

So how many young person can afford APC N45m form?
why is it so?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Lot13(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

lol. The funny thing is that only the igbps are doing the cursing and they remain at the greatest disadvantage. We destablized the igbos alone and we are the reason why you are not that much in number. We killed 3 million of your brothers. If they had lived and married, you would have been up to 12 million more but the good people of hausa and Yoruba massacred you down. You brought namdi kanu and he was massacred together with his useless pigs yet again so i wonder how dumb that special power is.
pls, leave Yoruba out of that massacred down of other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Basalt:

Cone head is sexier than flat head okay? And an almajiri is better than a cocaine dealer

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
Why are you so worried about igbos loss?
You only have one vote.
You arent a northerner so you cant speak for them.

Says who? im a full blooded northerner from zaria, Kaduna state. An indigen of a hausa bakwai state.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
Are you a northerner?i am not talking about kwara or kogi north(middle belt).
You have no right to speak for the north if you arent a northerner.
Most northerners havent really been commenting online concerning this matter.
Vote your choice and lets stop all these propaganda.

Im a northerner sir from Zariacheesy

what else??

All you guys thinking that Atiku has any chance against Buhari need to come and spend a few days here and see for yourselves. No jubilation anywhere
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2018
immhotep:

abduljabbar4 is a pained loser that is owing rent to his Igbo landlord in Lagos.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

Lol. For your info i have kicked many Igbos out of my chamber before. lolcheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

lalasticlala, is this how we will build One Nigeria.

immhotep pachukwudi44 onatisi firefire see how APC wan cause war between good Yorubas and good Igbos.

Myndd44 see what Tinubu's boys have descended into. I don't envy your job.

Seun have a lot of job to do concerning this spike in anti Igbo hatred.

Whoah!

Somebody mocked my leaders for dying in power and you expect me not to hit back? Thats how you people are. You will spend years cursing people but just one retaliation and you will start trying to act like victims. Remember how ipob were threatening to burn down tge country but just one python dance and they started crying to the international community??

Same way after dealing with you at the war you began to talk about genocidegrin

If you dont want me to mock you about the war then kindly avoiding mocking the death of my past leaders, especially yaradua

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

This is disgusting and yet you wonder why they don't support your party or want anything to do with your party.

Everything about you APC supporters is tribalistic and division. You people are disgusting and must be removed from Nigeria before you destroy it completely with your hate and every thing that makes us humans

lol dont cry. Next time try not to mock the death of my leaders

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lalasticlala!!! Seun Osewa Now this is sick!!!!!! This sort of sickening hatred and bigotry should never be allowed to exist in the cyberspace ever!!!! Just imagine what a foreigner going through this thread will think of this country.

I have seen hateful comments here on nairaland but this one tops it all!!!! Gosh.!!!

Next time talk about my past leaders with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by onuebonyi: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
I tire oo cheesy

RTSC:
The same propaganda. The same thing.

If these guys are so sure of their predictions, then why are you guys are so worried?
Why not just go and sleep instead of writing fake predictions
. ?

E go shock una in 2019.

Diabolic people.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

Common now..This is undesirable & sickening!!! lipsrsealed
Did you read his comment?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by modath(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Did you read his comment?

I did, it's foolishness ... I'm only getting at you cos you used a sledgehammer to kill an ant, it was overdoing it....that war is/was a sore point & your comment too strong.. ... You were angry but moderation is the key... Thanks for taking it down , well appreciated...

God bless ile kaaro oojire.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by julietm123: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Says who? im a full blooded northerner from zaria, Kaduna state. An indigen of a hausa bakwai state.
Ok,but you have one vote.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
You have 2?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
You have 2?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

I did, it's foolishness ... I'm only getting at you cos you used a sledgehammer to kill an ant, it was overdoing it....that war is/was a sore point & your comment too strong.. ... You were angry but moderation is the key... Thanks for taking it down , well appreciated...

God bless ile kaaro oojire.

Thanks
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Alright, since the likes of modath are criticizing me i will take down this comment but next time avoid trying to mock someone especially when you know that you have an even greater weak point

No, you don't need to stop because shekau's boys are doing what they are known for in your region.
Or do you think it's a coincidence ?

More of you are going down and the number will keep increasing and it's going to be endless.
If you think that Nig army can defeat bokoharam, then know that a fish can survive without water.

Next time if you want to type, use your brain. The table has turned around. Who is suffering now ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by abduljabbar4(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

No, you don't need to stop because Boko Haram are doing what they are known for in your region.
Or do you think it's a coincidence ?

More of you are going down and the number will keep increasing and it's going to be endless.
If you think that Nig army can defeat bokoharam, then know that a fish can survive without water.

Next time if you want to type, use your brain. The table has turned around. Who is suffering now ?

Boko haram killed about 35,000 and now they no longer have the capacity to bomb places at will on the average of once per week. Let me just restrain myself

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by budaatum: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

This is disgusting and yet you wonder why they don't support your party or want anything to do with your party.

Everything about you APC supporters is tribalistic and division. You people are disgusting and must be removed from Nigeria before you destroy it completely with your hate and every thing that makes us humans
Excuse me, but what makes you think that tiny brained smelly mouthed disgusting idiot speaks for everyone?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Whoah!

Somebody mocked my leaders for dying in power and you expect me not to hit back? Thats how you people are. You will spend years cursing people but just one retaliation and you will start trying to act like victims. Remember how ipob were threatening to burn down tge country but just one python dance and they started crying to the international community??

If you dont want me to mock you about the war then kindly avoiding mocking the death of my past leaders, especially yaradua
Stop misyarning.
Reject dullardism.
Start atikulating.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Whoah!

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

The only time south west supported a candidate and he won an election was in 2015 after supporting the losing side on 4 previous occasions.

You ibos are too dull. The SW supported Obansanjo in 2003 and Abiola in 1993 and they both won.

The north has been supporting buhari since 2003 nad he's been losing until 2015 can you say the north is overrated too?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Firefire, why I am worried is because a friend of mine 2 months before PDP primaries said he had a dream and in the dream, Atiku won but it was rejected and war broke out.

The anti Igbo comments on NL of recent is proving that dream to be a divine message.

immhotep onatisi pachukwudi44 don't you guys agree with me.?

But you have always been a hate filled tribalist. Stop being a Hipocryte.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Ziggylady(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Atiku has never been a grassroot politician (notice that no legit northerner on NL supports him) and he further shot himself in the foot when he chose an igbo man, igbos that have cursed Hausa and Yoruba people in every way imaginable. You also cant expect the Yorubas to eliminate their own as vp and go for a dispised ibo man.

The election is now igbo vs Nigerians. What of atiku dies now after winning? ibo becomes president? God forbid. Not after all their crimes.

You keep saying this nonsense...please who the eff are the 'northerners' on NL??....repugnant APC zombie supporters who are in league with some Sw supporters?...please quit clowning undecided

People hearing you talk this junk will think no northerner is in PDP,yet Atiku,Kwakwanso,Makarfi,Tambuwal e.t,c are all PDP northerners...There is even a Honourable Lawal i know in Abuja representing a constituent in Kaduna,an in-law of buhari who decamped from APC to PDP some months back..he has won a senatorial seat and is now a staunch supporter of Atiku and PDP

Kindly speak for an inconsequential APC Talakawas like you cos there are northerners who support PDP and Atiku..

The 'Atiku is Igbo candidate' bullshittt is the trash you and your diuble-tongued Yoruba side-kicks coined on nairaland to cover up your acute pain,anxiety,and aprehensions at the thought of being denied your 30k BMC feeding bottle..

Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
You seem worried and pained.
Why not wait for the elections.
Its funny the way yorubas seem to have decided who the north would vote in 2019 particularly the north east.
Most anti-atiku comments we have been reading online,are from the south west and not from the north.
Please,go out there and speak to the northerners,particularly north easterners.
Let us stop all propaganda please.

Are you on Facebook on Twitter where no one hides his identity before spewing this trash?
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by UgwuAghachi: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
schoolboij:

You ibos are too dull. The SW supported Obansanjo in 2003 and Abiola in 1993 and they both won.

The north has been supporting buhari since 2003 nad he's been losing until 2015 can you say the north is overrated too?

Sharap there ewu
The South west and tinubu supported which Obasanjo in 2003

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Basalt:

Truth is always painful to Wawa pigs. A core northerner is telling you what's on ground but you rather bury your head in the sand and call him come head. Why not check his history.
Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Igboesika: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2018
schoolboij:

You are not only dull, but you are also a political illiterate who ended up embarrassing himself in a bid to have a say in politics.
Sw never supported Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 respectively.
You guys got stuck with AD that metamorphosed to AC and ACN before the alliance between ACN and CPC in 2013/2014, hence APC.
In fact, SW has been in opposition since 1999 to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Sharap there ewu
The South west and tinubu supported which Obasanjo in 2003

Osu pig. Seems you left your ipob cave in 2015. Elections have been held in Nigeria since the 50s. Quit saying what you don't know.

SW supported Jonathan in 2011, Obansanjo in 2003, abiola in 1993, yaradua in 2007 and buhari in 2015 and they all won.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Isa Funtua Fraudulently Acquired Keystone Bank And 9mobile / See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? / Abia Retirees Protest Non-Payment Of 38 Months’ Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.