Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 (3553 Views)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by zoba88: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Here is what Obasanjo said about PDP presidential candidate Atiku on pages 31-32 volume 2 of his book 'My Watch'.Despite this,Obasanjo this week endorsed Atiku for 2019 presidential race.Do we really need to trust our politicians?What has suddenly changed?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/throwback-see-what-obasanjo-said-about.html

1 Share

Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2018
.....its just so weird and funny at the same time.......

Baba de Baba.....

1 Like

Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by Toplexy675(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2018
kiss in politics no permanent friends and vice versa monitoring spirit,may you get atikulated soon.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by Shelloween(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Should I also Throwback to all the promises Buhari made when he was campaigning for votes?
Nwoke m, there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, just permanent interests.

I'm still Atikulating how to design an Obi poster for the lifeless one.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Baba high when he they type that thing...
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Op we are not interested in throwback na throw front we are interested in and that is back to daura.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by hisgrace090: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Obasanjo have learns to forgive and forget.

All I care is that soon Nigerians will smile again.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by psucc(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2018
The same OBJ has said "And in all honesty, my former Vice-President has re-discovered and re-positioned himself".

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/obasanjos-full-speech-on-atikus-visit/
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by seniormallam(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2018
zoba88:
Here is what Obasanjo said about PDP presidential candidate Atiku on pages 31-32 volume 2 of his book 'My Watch'.Despite this,Obasanjo this week endorsed Atiku for 2019 presidential race.Do we really need to trust our politicians?What has suddenly changed?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/throwback-see-what-obasanjo-said-about.html
eayah, still voting Atiku anyway
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2018
zoba88:

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Back to daura

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by crossfm: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback of what Buhari said to Nigerians:I will serve only one term if elect as president.I will make one naira equal to one dollar.I will pay every graduate in Nigeria.I will crush bokoharam.I will lead the battle from the war front. I will feed every child in primary and secondary schools.I belong to no one and nobody.one of his minister even said that fixing power is no rocket science. Curruption will be a thing of the past.petrol will be 45 naira per litre.these are just few of his throwback quotes. I know other peaple will add to my list.my brother leave throwback and let's face reality.we all once in a while have gone against what we said in the past most especially if it's for our own good.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by BigBrother9ja: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Obj remains the worst president Nigerians ever had. His greed, carelessness and wickedness brought us to this level.

Atiku isn't a Saint but obasanjo himself is worse.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by millhouse: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Campaign with what your Dullard president has done in 4 years instead of searching for atiku file
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by ClassicMG(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Op we are not interested in throwback na throw front we are interested in and that is back to daura.
how can you know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2018
ClassicMG:
how can you know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from

With the lifeless one we know were we are going.

Taking him to otuoke
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by ibb01: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2019
i think any nigerian that still think he/she will vote for ATIKU with all the report card from his former boss need there brain to be examined.
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by ibb01: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
When a man sits down to write something about someone, and eventually publishes it for the whole world to read and digest, it is clearly something he believes to be true and not a made-up story. In other words, whatever Obasanjo must have said about Atiku in his book, should be regarded by Nigerians and the world, as TRUTH, especially since he was narrating his experiences as the then President of Nigeria, while Atiku, as his then Vice President. Let us be reminded that Obasanjo was then the immediate boss of Atiku and they were in office for eight years. That means, no one would have accessed Atiku better than his immediate ex-boss – Obasanjo. All of this, makes it even more unbelievable and laughable to see the same Obasanjo, who was said to have written the above statement about Atiku, to now make a U-turn to endorse him for President, and also calling on Nigerians to vote for Atiku. Is something not intricately wrong here? Also, has Obasanjo forgotten what he said about Atiku? How that the US sent them a letter in June 2006, where they listed some persons that needs to be investigated, and how Atiku’s name was on that list? And how Atiku has not been able to travel to the US as a result of the findings of that US investigation. And we all know the cold war between Obasanjo and Atiku since they both left office years ago. So, what changed all of sudden to have warranted this automatic endorsement of Atiku by Obasanjo?
Re: Throwback:See What Obasanjo Said Abt Atiku In His Book 'My Watch' On Pages 31-32 by ibb01: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let us recall that it was Obasanjo who advised President Buhari to resign, and not to seek re-election, and touted a Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), but Buhari ignored him. Then Obasanjo finally unveiled his masterpiece as he disclosed that the movement has made the decision to adopt the African Democratic Congress (ADC) as its political platform., then followed Obasanjo’s so-called Third Force, which he said is not a candidate imposing force or a political party, but a new political movement for a new Nigeria. Then Obasanjo suddenly went quiet on attacking Buhari (all this while still being ignored by Buhari). Then Obasanjo was said to have said he will not to forgive Atiku, that God will not forgive him if he did. Then Atiku emerges as PDP Presidential candidate. And then Obasanjo makes a U-turn and forgives Atiku, giving assurance that Atiku is a change man, and will continue from where they stopped. We can see how desperate these politicians are out to carry out their selfish agendas against the Nigerian people.

“Atiku should ask himself whether Obasanjo can easily forgive him and mobilize his part of the country (when Obasanjo himself cannot win election in his ward) for his victory in 2019.”

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer was doing yahoo yahoo - PHOTOS / Picture: Another Picture Of Donald Duke That Tinubu Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.