Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik (365 Views)

Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik by phosky(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2018
THE DRINKS ARE NOT HARMFUL, I ALSO DRINK IT’ – ‘FAKE’ WINE PRODUCER BEGGED IN IKORODU
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/10/the-drinks-are-not-harmful-i-also-drink.html

The operatives of the Lagos State Police Command have apprehended one Ifeanyi Udeh, a wine producer in Agbowa community, Ikorodu, Lagos Mainland, for allegedly producing drinks without adequate approval.
The suspect, however, claims the products are not harmful as he also consumes them.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, While parading the suspect yesterday, Monday, October 8, 2018, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said; “He was producing the wines in his one-room apartment without getting the right approval from the concerned authority.”
Udeh who pleaded for forgiveness admitted committing the offence saying; “I would have gotten NAFDAC approval but because I could not afford it, so I decided to do little business to raise money to get the approval.
“The drinks are not harmful, I also drink it and nothing happens to us. The only mistake I made is by not getting the approval, if I am forgiven on this, I will do the right thing and do the business in a legal way.
“I don’t have the means to produce the wines in a big form, so I was doing it in my room. I was arrested while trying to distribute the ones I made.”
The suspect was remanded in custody of the Police as further investigation continues.

Re: The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik by tyav7: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
But na wa o!
Re: The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik by Philistine(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Dis people and crime are like bread n butter
Re: The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik by falcon01: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2018
They can now lock him for 5 years if he or any of his family is not wealthy enough
Re: The Drinks Are Not Harmful, I Also Drink It’ – ‘fake’ Wine Producer Begged In Ik by DannyJ19(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Science student

(1) (Reply)

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwaibom / Chai! Police Allegedly Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (photos) / Nigerian Army Posts Trump Video To Justify Shooting Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.