Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) (455 Views)

What MKO Abiola's Will Said About His Properties (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu And Pablo Escobar Striking Similarities / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by dumahi(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2018
1. Both have their surname beginning with A.

2. Both of them got an A in wealth holding relative to the average Nigerian in their eras.

3. Both of them are widely believed to have corruptly got themselves wealthy by taking advantage of their work place (ITT for Abiola; Customs & Excise Commission for Atiku) & links in Nigerian governments.

4. The corrupt practices of both are widely believed to have denied many Nigerians access to basic infrastructure (telephone for Abiola; electricity & etc for Atiku).

5. Both have aspired to be Nigerian president.

6. Both are believed to have used their ill-gotten wealth to win the hearts of many Nigerians, thereby becoming highly sought after presidential hopefuls in spite of their alleged corrupt past.

7. It will be in history that both of them were believed to have won a presidential election but were denied access to the seat of power by a sit-tight military-heart incumbent & the denial caused nationwide conflict.

I don talk my own. Now talk ur own.

Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by ATEAMS: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2018
korrect... your head dey there
Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by SirVictory: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2018
A list compiled by a hurt/pathetic Zonebee. No.7 is my only concern, Atiku would win and still take over whether y'all like it or not.

#AtikuObi2019

1 Like

Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2018
3. Both of them are [s]widely believed to have corruptly got themselves wealthy by taking advantage of their work place (ITT for Abiola; Customs & Excise Commission for Atiku) & links in Nigerian governments[ [/s] International Thief Thief.
Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by dumahi(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2018
SirVictory:
A list compiled by a hurt/pathetic Zonebee. No.17 is my only concern, Atiku would win and still take over whether y'all like it or not.

#AtikuObi2019

Zone A, there's no item 17 here. See how well your brain works. Meanwhile, if ur mumurized brain allowed you to read well TO THE END, u will know i'm neither Zone A nor B.
Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by meolaniyi(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Never you in your life compare Atiku with Abiola
I am a Yoruba man but we need to start telling ourselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by dumahi(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2018
meolaniyi:
Never you in your life compare Atiku with Abiola
I am a Yoruba man but we need to start telling ourselves the truth

So far, u've made ZERO point. Tell us why they are incomparable. Again, tell us what u mean by u Yorubas telling yourselves the truth in this case.

Lalasticlala & Mynd44 una happy weekend.
Re: Abiola & Atiku: Seven Striking Similarities (PHOTOS) by Zuluhead(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
We are in a democratic regime, its now very obivious atiku is given millions of nigeria sleepless nights..
Atiku and obi would transform the economy, provide jobs and set the pace and standard for other to come in furture.

(1) (Reply)

Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! / Kaduna Curfew: How Trapped Journalists Survived On Two Loaves Of Bread / Tension Grips Abuja As Army, Shiites Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.