Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic (860 Views)

Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. / IPOB: Igbo Should Hold Garuba Shehu Accountable For Any Pogrom Against Igbos / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
RockHard:

As long as Buhari backs and annoints Osinbajo (or any other Yoruba man) as his successor, it's as good as done. As the days and weeks go by, I am sure the more pragmatic Igbo leaders will realize they are chasing shadows with this Atiku project because the guy will surely lose. Elections aren't won on twitter and Nairaland.

Buhari will anoint Osibanjo as a priest or what ?
The same Buhari who could not help himself out in 2003,2007 and 2011 until NC he's killing today came for his rescue in 2015 will anoint someone ?

Like I said before, If APC fields Osibanjo In 2023 and PDP fields a northerner in 2023, no amount of olive oil or holy water will save Osibanjo.

Infact it's easier for Buhari to handover to a northerner in opposition party than to hand over power to a southerner whether they share the same political party or not. Buhari will work against handing over power to a southerner. Remember that Buhari is not a nationalist like Yaradua and Obasanjo... To him, his ethnicity first before national or party affairs.
Kemi's case never teach you lesson. What stopped Buhari from replacing her with Ogun or Yoruba indigene ?
It's obvious you are still learning Buhari's character.
Let it known to you that power will stay long with the North, unless by death or resignation .

Resurgent4oodua is politically naive, I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by RockHard: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Buhari will anoint Osibanjo as a priest or what ?
The same Buhari who could not help himself out in 2003,2007 and 2011 until NC he's killing today came for his rescue in 2015 will anoint someone ?

Like I said before, If APC fields Osibanjo In 2023 and PDP fields a northerner in 2023, no amount of olive oil or holy water will save Osibanjo.

Infact it's easier for Buhari to handover to a northerner in opposition party than to hand over power to a southerner whether they share the same political party or not. Buhari will work against handing over power to a southerner. Remember that Buhari is not a nationalist like Yaradua and Obasanjo... To him, his ethnicity first before national or party affairs.
Kemi's case never teach you lesson. What stopped Buhari from replacing her with Ogun or Yoruba indigene ?
It's obvious you are still learning Buhari's character.
Let it known to you that power will stay long with the North, unless by death or resignation .

Guy (yeah, I know you are really a guy), go ahead and support Atiku. Just be prepared for his inevitable loss once more. And, don't throw out your Biafra paraphernalia just yet because you people will still need it for the next edition of the struggle. wink

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
RockHard:

Guy (yeah, I know you are really a guy), go ahead and support Atiku. Just be prepared for his inevitable loss once more. And, don't throw out your Biafra paraphernalia just yet because you people will still need it for the next edition of the struggle. wink

So disappointed. I was expecting you to address the issue.
Bye...
Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by Kyase(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

If Buhari wins in 2019 and they field Osibanjo as flag bearer in 2023 and PDP fields a northerner in 2023 will Osibanjo win ?
Yes.. ..
And
Yes...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Tony Elumelu's Thought On The Nigerian Econony (PICS) / Kemi Adeosun To Zainab / Enenche Vs El-rufai: Muslim Group Blasts Kaduna Gov Over Threat To Arrest Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.