Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) (24711 Views)

Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by kosmos95(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2018
chloride6:
Isn't that an uncompleted over bridge in the background

I think works are underway
bridge that av been abandon for almost a year now, rubbish government in total

2 Likes

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2018
lifenajeje:

Ogun state government and a particular oba in the area asked winners chapel to pay some amount of money ..can't remember exact sum now before winners can rehabilitate the road..

I dont think the church agreed.
@HigherEd, your answer here.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Sunday84(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2018
That road is worst and many big companies are there but no road. The government cut them off like is not part of Ogun state, but they collect taxes on everything there
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by murmee: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l concur, to even think that we have several multi national companies in that axis from Unilever, Nestle foods, Glaxo smitkline, flour Mills and up to the igbesa freezone is heart breaking, there are more than 100 companies from Agbara to Lusada, but the useless state government collect millions as taxes from that zone and has refused to fix the roads, I also heard that winners Chapel wanted to fix the same road but Ogun state government wanted the church to give them the cash but the church refused angry
That road belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria!
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Banmeallday: 1:51am On Oct 14, 2018
The truth is since 1999 till date this is the same, whether with AD/ANPP/PDP/CNPP/APC it’s all the same because Nigeria is fake and was NEVER EVER intended to be a country. If it were do you think people would be cooning and acting like Niggers?

DO you think the types of leaders would emerge and be comfortable?

Of course not.....

ATiku vs Buhari tells you the truth for those who can reason.....

We are in deep shyt

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:31am On Oct 14, 2018
governor of Ogun State, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun is d worst APC will ever produce in Nigeria busy following Buhari shadow like MTN where ever u go

frm Sango otta bridge to lusada,atan roads...worst rd ever,alot of honda and other car stay dere for weeks after breakdown

from iyano iyese to ojuore road is so bad that Winners church ve to intervene against The Govt to fix the roads,Joju to ojuore road...everywhere from sango otta...tollgate...ojuore to ait link rd,all bad since Gbenga Daniel time until dis slowpoke came in and did notin

winners church have been fixing this roads for a long time now...

youth should go n protest

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2018
That long cap governor is known for misplaced priorities!
He's a scam
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Pat081: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Nt only in Ogun state cum to ondo state or go to osun state and see bad roads

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Reallv: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Since 2010 that road has been a death trap,really busy with lots of heavy duty trucks.from Atan to Agbara for the past 8yrs na waaaaa.......Governor ibikunle do something.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by popizaino(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Pat081:
Nt only in Ogun state cum to ondo state or go to osun state and see bad roads

Thank you very much. You took this straight out of my mouth.aside roads within the state capitals in south West states,other roads usually linking towns and villages are just so in disarray that you tend to wonder what is really wrong with leaders from this region.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by femmoy(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2018
if not that the ogun state government is sick and crazy,he would have done something about it. i remember the road has been like that for up to 5years now,the last time it was graded it was done by winners church,only for the mumu governor to start a bridge at lusada which he eventually abandoned,imagine road is bad and he wants to do bridge. i wonder when the fools leading nigeria will be sensible.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by scave(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2018
An industrial road abandoned like that and idiot governor, if industries decide to do d road u won't give them chance, sometimes when I pass there on bike near trailer I get scared of trailer falling on top my head because it's a common thing on d road.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Cherez: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2018
madgoat:

Liar... So every week a trailer falls on a bike or hits a car but none is yet to fall on you
First, you are the liar.
YES, EVERY WEEK A MINIMUM OF TWO TRUCKS FALL ON THIS ROUTE (ATAN_AGBARA AND LUSADA_IGBESA ROUTES) and people survive it by the whiskers.
A truck fell at Diya gate, Area 4 Opic Estate, Agbara close to the okada park.
Your guess is as good as mine, GOD WAS MERCIFUL
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Cherez: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2018
humberjade:

I beg to disagree with u sir...Amosun has so many flaws but he's performed better than d duo put together.

And for your information, d road in question is a Federal road...and a State govt needs approval from d Federal govt to descend on any Federal road, if not, d money spent on it won't be refunded.
What of Lusada_Igbesa road?
Bros from Ifo to OTA to Agbara, even Owode to Idiroko are in bad states, both state and federal roads
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Pat081: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
popizaino:

Thank you very much. You took this straight out of my mouth.aside roads within the state capitals in south West states,other roads usually linking towns and villages are just so in disarray that you tend to wonder what is really wrong with leaders from this region.
my dear brother osun state is d worst d governor is doing the work of all d local government still ntin to show 4rm it and some good 4ntin people re still killing dem self because of APC government
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Pat081: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
popizaino:

my dear brother osun state is d worst d governor is doing the work of all d local government still ntin to show 4rm it and some good 4ntin people re still killing dem self because of APC government ..
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cherez:

First, you are the liar.
YES, EVERY WEEK A MINIMUM OF TWO TRUCKS FALL ON THIS ROUTE (ATAN_AGBARA AND LUSADA_IGBESA ROUTES) and people survive it by the whiskers.
A truck fell at Diya gate, Area 4 Opic Estate, Agbara close to the okada park.
Your guess is as good as mine, GOD WAS MERCIFUL

When a truck falls on you and we see your pix on nairaland, we will believe grin
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by popizaino(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pat081:
my dear brother osun state is d worst d governor is doing the work of all d local government still ntin to show 4rm it and some good 4ntin people re still killing dem self because of APC government ..

Walahi that's is irony of it.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Remadek: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
mascot87:
So many bad roads in ogun state. Sango ota is worst
Amosun is a scam
you need to come to Sagamu. Road here is nightmare.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by MrBambe(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2018
chloride6:
Isn't that an uncompleted over bridge in the background

I think works are underway
I don't think so, work stopped on that bridge exactly a year ago.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by MrBambe(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2018
madgoat:

Liar... So every week a trailer falls on a bike or hits a car but none is yet to fall on you
The poster is right i stay at Lusada. At least 2 trailers fall at that route, people are always lucky because most times these accidents happen at nights when small cars are off the road
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by MrBambe(m): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Harbioye:
This road leads to my school, Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa.
Pictures don't explain how bad the road is, especially during rainy season.
I swear down. Lusada is even better, Opic to Ijuru Lusada to Atan and Lusada to Igbese is a killer zone

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by MrBambe(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2018
sexiestharam:

I really don't know what transpired between the church and the Government. But the church's input on the road stopped some years back. From Agbara to Atan is a death trap and a nightmare. It is not a road to be described but experienced.
Government asked the church to stop and atm it is a crime in the country for an individual or organization to fix government roads
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by MrBambe(m): 2:06am On Oct 15, 2018
RealEstatePlus:
This road has become a national disaster.
Trucks and containers falling off everyday. The hardship on the road is just too much.

I passed through this road from agbara down to Attan Ota roundabout to take my client to inspect our estate property at Attan Ota.
The road is sickening and pathetic.

Up till now I'm still having cartaah and cough.
Thank God for the other route to sango ota to connect oshodi.
That area would have been far developed if only there was a good road network

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by RealEstatePlus(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
MrBambe:

That area would have been far developed if only there was a good road network

Exactly... That's why properties are still cheap around there.
Wise people are buying lands there now because when that road is done, lands around there will sky rocket.
This is the best time to invest.
Check my signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash / Douala: The Economic Capital Of Cameroon (photos) / 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.