Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (61668 Views)

See Atiku's Response To Ben Bruce Outburst To Umahi's Reaction On Obi's Choice / Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Peter Obi’s Choice As Running Mate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Rabble rousers are always afraid of my humble person when I don’t bite.
SE are behind Peter Obi only in your demented brain. Onuku

Efulefu who sabi you? You are just an 'anywhere belle face' running around polticians in Amawbia looking for crumbs.

Can you even win your ward. Who know u?

Hungry man. grin
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Westbestside:
My monika dey pain am. cheesy
No but e dey make me laugh because of Ekiti and Osun graveyards

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by globemoney: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Efulefu who sabi you? You are just an 'anywhere belle face' running around polticians in Amawbia looking for crumbs.

Hungry man. grin

These amalekites are in pains cheesy

Atleast me and Peter Obi share something in common, we can’t win our wards cheesy
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Hungry man. grin

My reasonable Yoruba brother. Do you agree with me that Yoruba APC supporters are fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

These amalekites are in pains cheesy

Atleast me and Peter Obi share something in common, we can’t win our wards cheesy

Go and keep running around in Amawbia around the drunk champagne drinker.. grin

Onye aguo. grin
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Go and keep running around in Amawbia around the drunk champagne drinker.. grin

Onye aguo. grin
Dont mind that fool, he wants to be a spoiler for nothing sake..
Tinubu slaves are everywhere my dear sane Yoruba brother..

But do you agree with me that APC Yoruba members are all muslims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Freshmaxi: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Image should go and sit down.. Oluku
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Komu1048(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba divisionist, have you already started loving Peter Obi because you heard there is 'division' in SE? grin

How can you say Obi was 'thrown out'. A technocrat who did 2 terms? Are you really an intelligent yoruba man, or you are just an Agbo seller Awka?

Mr. U need to be reminded, yes he did two term. But immediately he resumed for the first term, he was impeached on the basis of his sincere heart and his steadfast stance to prevent the looting of Anambra wealth which is a norm t o naija politicians, but the court ruled over the impeachment if u don't know keep quiet.

And talking about love, once a man is good sane and progressive mind we love him. But leaders are always the problem n they are the decisive
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Komu1048(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe you are using subtlety to sell your Afonja backsabbers i know.. grin grin grin
Remind me of Tinubu's tribe again mr integrity? and remind me his faithful loyalists and worshippers again even after knowing all these as released by Gov Ambode:-

REASONS WHY TINUBU de GREEDY 'LANDLORD' IS DESPERATE TO HOLD ON TO POWER
----AMBODE:

1. The 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N175Billion located at Lakowe near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Lekki concession company [LCC] which is owned by Tinubu and being developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd [ARM]

2. The prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beach-front valued at about N100Billion.

3. The 14 hectares Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land reclaimed by Lagos State Government is also owned by Ahmed Bola Tinubu and its valued at about N13Billion.

4. The Annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja bought by the State Govt in 2006 for N450Million to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after he left office, the property was transferred to him under the Lagos State pension plan.

5. No.4, Oyinkan Abayomi [formerly Queens Drive], Ikoyi; A luxury 5- bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor's Guest House since 1979 was acquired by Ahmed Bola Tinubu. The property valued at about N950M was released to him by Fashola in 2007

6. Tinubu's residence at No.26, Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi is said to worth over N5.5Billion which is also part of his net worth.

7. The 250-hectares of land valued at about N165Billion & strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road which was initially meant for a General Hospital for d people of Eti-Osa is now his property. The property has been developed as Royal Garden Housing Estate fully owned by Tinubu.

8. He also acquired for himself sophisticated private jet worth over $60Million.
Tinubu also owns some first class luxury cars, one of them is G-Wagon said to worth N600 Million and built with bullet proof and bomb detector apparatus as well as surveillance cameras.

9. The choice property at Lekki- Epe road on which he built the multi- billion naira Oriental Hotel and the extension of a multi storey car park beside it is said to worth N220Billion together with the hotel.

10. A Multi-level recreation center by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe Expressway jointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowofe is said to worth about N55Billion.

11. Another 3.8 hectare of land at the Lagos State Fisheries Office in Victoria Island valued at over N3Billion is also his property.

12. The Fishery Landing jetty at Badore [where the Ilubinrin fishermen were to be relocated] valued at about N800Million is another choice property of Mr Tinubu.

13. The entire Ogudu foreshore scheme valued at about N6Billion. Adding to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth.

14. The Ilubinrin housing estate [which used to house Lagos State civil servants and judges up till 2007. This housing estate is worth about N3.5Billion has been since acquired by Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

15. The former Julius Berger yard at Oko Orisan, Epe valued at about N650Million.

16. Tinubu's wife, Remi Tinubu, built the massive multi-billion naira New Era Foundation youth camp at the junction of Eleko, off the Lekki-Epe express road which is also part of Tinubu's wealth.

17. TVC and Radio Continental are owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu as part of his media investments. These two media outfits are valued at about N3.6Billion.

18. Oando Oil which is managed by his younger brother, Wale Tinubu is in reality owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself. This oil and gas company with revenue of about ₦450Billion and total equity of over ₦162Billion is the largest indigenous oil company in Nigeria.

Now you know why Tinubu insulted Osun state indigenes by boasting that he's richer than Osun state before imposing Oyetola as a governor on them.

If i say Yorubas are useless ill informed coward cheap propagandists you will think i am misleading you.
Who threw Peter Obi out of office, someone that served 8 full years and never bothered to go for senate nor hold onto power indirectly as a GOD-Father figure like your father lord in heaven Tinubu.

Coming to the Sincere and Transparency part its true but hehehe wait does it mean you people have given it up already? i thought you are still digging up his "crime profile" as Governor, have you thrown in the towel so soon my dear Afonja brothers?
Does this mean SW have Atikulated like the rest of Nigerians.

You have learnt wisdom..

Please who is this international lier for Christ sake. What do u gain in lying just to debunk Asiwaju. He is rich and have few of the properties above but most of those things name above were fathom from your imagination. Anyway the focus is Peter obi and not Asiwaju here
And about impeached or not. Can you explain explicably what happened between April 2006- November 2006 and early 2007. Fool

And about crime digging. I know tribalism have derail your intellect, but everybody is not you bro. A good man is a good man anywhere, Peter untamable records are there for people to see and he is known for it.
Why Ibos are supporting this international thief Atiku is still beyond my comprehension(don't tell me it's coz of vp slot, we both know it's a lie). God, Peter deserve more than this. Their combination made my hands tie. No wonder a thief is looking for a saint to redeem his image but he has failed.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Komu1048:

Please who is this international lier for Christ sake. What do u gain in lying just to debunk Asiwaju. He is rich and have few of the properties above but most those things name above were fathom from your imagination. Anyway the focus is Peter obi and not Asiwaju here
And about impeached or not. Can you explain explicably what happened between April 2006- November 2006 and early 2007. Fool

And about crime digging. I know tribalism have derail your intellect, but everybody is not you bro. A good man is a good man anywhere, Peter untamable records are there for people to see and he is known for it.
Why Ibos are supporting this international thief Atiku is still beyond my comprehension(don't tell me it's coz of vp slot, we both know it's a lie). God, Peter deserve more than this. Their combination made my hands tie. No wonder a thief is looking for a saint to redeem his image but he has failed.
hehehe chameleon as if you mean well for hem since PDP never adopted Afonja VP.
Stop disturbing Nigerians as they are getting Atikulated, you and your Asiwaju jagabandit loyalists should go vote their lifeless Buha we shall see who will lose at last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.