Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (61635 Views)

See Atiku's Response To Ben Bruce Outburst To Umahi's Reaction On Obi's Choice / Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Peter Obi’s Choice As Running Mate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by bezimo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
If the report is true..then its shocking and suprising and safe to conclude that those igbo leaders are really bastards filled with so much greed.like trying to undermine one of your own...like seriously?
If you are an igbo man..you should really be ashamed of your people..like an opportunity for the first time for an ibo man to be at that level..is Peter Obi not one of the most capable men in the east?

I was already Obikulated untill this useless nonsense report..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
Banmeallday:

You must be one of those Biafran Unionist that are afraid to reclaim your identity and get upset stomach when you hear the name Biafra. You are calling someone Afonja when if you go my the Banmeallday view my post, you’ll see that I’m guilty of calling so many others Afonja...so what makes me Afonja LOL

Your very stupid vote does not do a dayum thing, even if it is “counted” for that matter, except legitimize your marginalization. They said the East voted for Obasanjo in 1999 (despite Nwabueze of Ohaneze telling his “people” to vote Falae). What did it do? Did it prevent the massacre of your people in Jos in 2000?

Did it get you your international airport that is long overdue? Or second Nigger bridge?

What about voting in 2003 when APGA was around. Even Ikemba was contesting and again rigged out as PDP “SWEPT” everywhere. 0 Governors emerged from APGA (including Anambra because your smally minister Ngige joined to rob the election)

You people were still marginalized for second time with OBJ and Atikulated

We will not even talk about Ekwueme’s candidacy to spare you time

2007, you went to vote, and instead of a better person to be opposition candidate, the arrangement again was made for Buhari so that either way you would select to be a slave with him or the sickely Yar Adua. Yar Adua got you all comfortably in a cage with a similar non Igbo cabinet and security apparatus.... At the state level PDP just about swept everywhere including Abia State, where a convict in prison became Governor (Theo Orji)

2011 GEJ was dashed the presidency with massive support from Ndigbo, but because you all allowed rogues to be rigged in for years and had been use to marginalized life, your so called leaders could not use the momentum to even get a 6th state, or anything tangible other than Chief of Army, and ultimately GEJ was booted by professional politicians from Arewa and Oduduwa nations. Even at the state level in 2011, Abia State again returned ALL members from Governor to legislature back for a another 4 years despite the state going from worse to THE worse.

2015 not only Igbo, but the entire Biafra land voted for their son, with some Middle Belt states (not Benue though) and Buhari planned on ignoring them, just like his predecessors from Gowon and co had done and will continue to do.

And see you people, ready to go to the polls again all because of Peter Obi....Like Okorocha said (and I hate to quote him) “These types of things can not happen in Sokoto or Kano, where people will come with machine guns and start to shoot” because they are more serious and not afraid of Ndigbo.....
[/s]
Don be confident like Igbos, Igbos know their way around things
Dont say u were not warned, u know Yorubas depend on the corridors of power for survival, imagine when you are sidelined and also marginalized ontop..

Listen to the voice of reasoning crying from wilderness saying:-

Afonja Zombie simply Digest all i have said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it,
but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys.
Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them.
Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance..
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IloveToMess: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
bezimo:
If the report is true..then its shocking and suprising and safe to conclude that those igbo leaders are really bastards filled with so much greed.like trying to undermine one of your own...like seriously?
If you are an igbo man..you should really be ashamed of your people..like an opportunity for the first time for an ibo man to be at that level..is Peter Obi not one of the most capable men in the east?

SW on standby?, they will stand forever..

Afenifere, Umahi, Yakassai, others react *Ohaneze to court Arewa youths, Middle Belt,Yoruba

The choice of a former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi as the vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was generally described as a deft move by a cross-section ofNigerians. His emergence as the running mate to the party’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku didn’t come as a surprise as his name had prominently featured among those being considered for the position.

Saturday Vanguard learned that Atiku met with Obi in his Asokoro residence after Jamaat prayers yesterday in Abuja. A statement by the Director General of Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel said the former governor was mainly chosen because of his vast knowledge of global and local economics. Other reasons adduced were his youthfulness and experience in the management of people and resources.

However, most people, who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on the development were emphatic that Obi’s presence would add value to Atiku’s prospects. Those who reacted include Ebonyi State governor, Mr. Dave Umahi; Deputy Senate Minority Leader, Senator Emmanuel Bwachaa; former governor of Anambra State, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife; National Vice Chairman, South, of the PDP, Mr. Eddy Olafeso; and Spokesperson of pan-Yoruba sociopolitical organisation, Afenifere, Mr. Yinka Odumakin. Others are former Minister of Aviation in the First Republic, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi; ex-Adviser to former President Shehu Shagari, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai; Ohaneze Youths; a member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Uzo Azubuike; former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Victor Ogene; former governorship candidate in Anambra State, Mr. Oseloka Obaze; and Chairman, Niger State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Tanko Beji.

(It’s a masterstroke—Gov Umahi Umahi ******** ********* ********** ********** ) tongue tongue tongue

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Uzor described the choice of Obi as a masterstroke, adding that it had all the things that would make Nigeria work again. He described Obi as a consummate administrator, who showed class in leadership as a two-term governor. Umahi further maintained that Atiku and Obi would bring ingenuity and wealth of experience to bear when they become President and Vice President of Nigeria next year.

Peter is a great choice.—Ezeife

Ezeife described the choice of Obi as great, adding that he was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor. He said: “Peter is a great choice. He brings his business intelligence into governance. He is not corrupt and as a governor, he was not wasteful. I must say that I am very happy.’’ On his part, Olafeso said: “As a National Vice Chairman of the party, I hail the decision to pick Peter Obi as running mate to our presidential candidate. The decision to pick him is based on his outstanding performance as governor of Anambra State. He is a successful businessman and we expect his experience to translate into good governance for our nation.’’

Atiku/ Obi ticket a good one—Yakassai

An elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai said: “ It was expected all along that the slot of the Vice President should go to the South East for the PDP as APC has chosen the South West. What is not ascertained is whether the choice of Peter Obi is the collective choice of the majority of the people of the South East. Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi ticket is a very good one. Atiku Abubakar is a Muslim from the North while Peter Obi is a Christian from the South just as Muhammadu Buhari is a Muslim from the North and Yemi Osinbajo is a Christian from the South. Everything is balanced.”

This is Atiku’s time—Amaechi

Reacting, Amaechi, said: “Peter Obi is an experienced politician, administrator, and businessman. Obi and Atiku are widely exposed. Nigeria needs an enlightened government that will manage our economy very well. This is Atiku’s time to reign and with Peter Obi, I think it is a good team. I don’t know how the South West will take it but I want to advice the APC against rigging the elections. The things I saw in Ekiti and Osun states were not elections.”

Atiku/Obi should be committed to restructuring—Afenire

Odumakin stated thus: “All we are concerned about at this stage is that they should be committed to the restructuring of Nigeria. If it is true that he has picked Peter Obi as his running mate, he should join him to work out a clear-cut programme on restructuring and ensure that he remains steadfast to that because restructuring is the main issue that will determine the next election. ” A former House of Representatives member, Mr. Victor Ogene, said:’’The name, Peter Obi, has over the last decade come to represent frugality in public finance, sobriety, and probity in spending, and excellence in public office. His choice, therefore, as vice presidential candidate of the PDP, beyond representing a positive move towards integrating the Igbo into the top leadership strata of the nation is apt. “As a successful two-time governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi comes fully ready for the top position he has been chosen for. ” Azubuike said: “It is a welcome development. It shows that Atiku and indeed PDP have been positioned to redress the injustice and grave marginalisation that Igbo have suffered in the hands of the current administration. “It shows that Atiku is focused on reuniting and redefining Nigeria as one entity where all sections of the country will have a sense of belonging and active participation in governance. “Of course, Peter Obi is experienced, quite knowledgeable, exposed and humble.

He brought sustainable socioeconomic development to Anambra State. I am sure he will bring that experience to bear.’’

It’ll unite Nigerians—

Ekweremadu’s aide An aide of the Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who didn’t want his name in print said he believed the choice of Peter Obi would strengthen the relationship between the North East, the North Central, the North West, South South, and South East. He said: “The Igbo are spread across Nigeria. In the North, some politicians who used to be with Buhari have left him.

For instance, someone like Buba Galadima has left him. The international community has also seen the real Buhari and is not impressed with him. I am confident the South East and the South South will go for Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi presidency. The South West people are wise voters and they know the right thing to do.”

A former presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Chief Charles Udeogaranya said: “Peter Obi as a running mate in the political calculation is expected to deliver the entire South East to the PDP. He is also expected to mobilise the entire Southern region for PDP while Atiku Abubakar should mobilise the North. Peter Obi will give Atiku Abubakar the required 25 percent to win the presidency.” Obaze said: “His Excellency, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has made the right choice in picking Peter Obi as his running make.” Atiku has just the exhibited the ability to make hard-headed decision required of purposeful leaders.”

Speaking on the matter, Ohaneze Youth Council said: “We are calling on Igbo youths to ensure that the duo of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi make it to Aso Rock in 2019 as President and Vice President. We will reach out to Arewa youths, Ijaw, Middle Belt, Ibibio, Yoruba youths under the Nigeria Ethnic Nationalities Youth OrganiSations for the success of Atiku and Peter Obi.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-as-atikus-running-mate-its-masterstroke/
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by sirtuler(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
South East again. i dey look oooo

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by LadyHeaven(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol, everyone knows the Umudude is a cheap APC wannabe mole, no be today, NEXT
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

Bunch of losers who want to lobby for PDP limelight to prove you are a deciding factor in Nigerian politics.. But your brains are like toddlers... you must be taught a lesson that you dont really matter in the scheme of things only your backbiting trail is all you have and we have unraveled who you are and thus have you hooks inside their throats now.

You stopped with your copy and paste. Good.

You traitors have abandoned biafra or death. No more no referendum no election. Nnamdi kanu can die for all you care. Two faced backstabbers. Kanu must be crying in his grave.

We will never allow you saboteurs near our seat of power. No one gives power to a people who are not trustworthy.

Atiku has lost already and you will resume your biafra in 2019. I wish you more pythons ahead my Wawa pig.

1 Like

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Aladdin1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
o seti go! o setie! igbos and disunity are like 5 and 6.thats the "me-alone" attitude.some can even betray their own becos of selfish and desperate personal ambition.thats why we from the nigerdelta would never ever be a party to the biafra agitation or ever agree to be part of biafra rebublic.last,last this kind people go betray obi and atiku or even loss the vp slot.bunch of nitwit igbo politicians.A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by forgiveness: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Bunch of losers Afonja who want to lobby for PDP limelight to prove you are a deciding factor in Nigerian politics.. But your brains are like toddlers... you must be taught a lesson that you dont really matter in the scheme of things only your backbiting trait is all you have and we have unraveled who you are and thus have you hooks inside their throats now.

I don hear. grin
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Banmeallday: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]
Don be confident like Igbos, Igbos know their way around things
Dont say u were not warned, u know Yorubas depend on the corridors of power for survival, imagine when you are sidelined and also marginalized ntop..

Listen to the voice of reasoning crying from wilderness saying:-

Afonja Zombie simply Digest all i have said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it,
but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys.
Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them.
Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance [s][/s]..

Igbos know their way around what? I think you are proud to know how to manage marginalized life. Shame
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by ChiefAlex(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature

How would i do that?
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by LZAA: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
bezimo:

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Why would Igbo sabotage themselves abeg?
Ebonyi governor that has been praising Buhari forever
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Modarun(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
who is Umahi? what are his pedegree. this post is clearly from the stable of the BMC. lol. story story.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Ejjis(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
AKIKO..... FOR IGBO LANGUAGE...

1 Like

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
The attempt to set brothers against brother and cause bad blood is our yoruba media (cable) stock-in-trade. Since when did Umahi a known buhari mole become 'SE leaders'.

If Umahi is going to be used as a tool against Igbo interest he will have himself to blame. This is not the old day where anti-Igbo leaders who are Igbo efelefus are allowed to get away with their treachery.

If Umahi is pissed, he should decamp to APC, Igbos will reclaim the state from him.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Oblang(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
stinechykee:
will you shut that your dirty smelly mouth.see them always boasting what they are.oh i forget you people are the most sophisticated people but Tinubu you people hold as God keep using you people skull to drink water.What have you Yoruba's benefited too from your God Tinubu and Buhari since he became president instead you people are suffering and smiling

Ask that ur mumu brother I quoted talking abt how Atiku (that will rule in his Biafra dream) will marginalize Yoruba and Yorubas will suffer for it...
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Banmeallday: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
The attempt to set brothers against brother and cause bad blood is our yoruba media (cable) stock-in-trade. Since when did Umahi a known buhari mole become 'SE leaders'.

If Umahi is going to be used as a tool against Igbo interest he will have himself to blame. This is not the old day where anti-Igbo leaders who are Igbo efelefus are allowed to get away with their treachery.

If Umahi is pissed, he should decamp to APC, Igbos will reclaim the state from him.

This is why Nigeria is known domestically as the ZOO, in America as the shythole and globally as the Nigger Area. Imagine a PDP governor public ally condeming a VP choice that is someone that is Igbo like himself.....

That’s because elections are a joke and party loyalty is a joke.

SO all you folks forgetting your minds and suddenly wanting to go vote and debate who will win the joke is on you
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by NwaliE01: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
we the Igbos are our problem and not Buhari or other tribes. This is the singular reason I never support the IPOB in the first place.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
You know a vote for APGA or any other fringe party is as good as a vote for APC right? Why do you Igbos have so much hatred amongst yourselves? Cannot even unite to support your own Kingsman in this once in a lifetime opportunity? Will rather burn everything down and harm yourselves just to see him fail. I swear the way nollywood portrays Igbos is 100% accurate. Such spiteful and callous people.

Globemoney is actually a dirty illiterate who can't survive without obiano's crumbs. Pay him no heed and stop magnifying a non-issue. The SE is 100% behind Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by globemoney: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Globemoney is actually a dirty illiterate who can't survive without obiano's crumbs. Pay him no heed and stop magnifying a non-issue. The SE is 100% behind Obi.
Rabble rousers are always afraid of my humble person when I don’t bite.
SE are behind Peter Obi only in your demented brain. Onuku
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
maestroferdi:
Quit trying to fix what was never broken in the first.

Obi is a unanimous choice for all Igbos...

Dave Umahi would have overreached himself if indeed he made the quoted remark....

Not that we are unaware of the sundry futile attempts by sections of South West media to sow seeds of division in Igbo affairs...

It worked to some extent in the past... Today we are ten steps ahead of the petty chicanery...

Sense dey hug you my guy. These days of social media have helped to neutralize sw media monopoly. Their lies no longer fly. Awareness don dey.

They can keep praying to Allah that Igbos hate Igbo. Meanwhile yoruba muslim are battling against Yoruba christians. Even within yoruba muslims, yoruba muslim Muric are battling yoruba muslim shiites because of boobhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by writeprof(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
I now believe what a friend said that Ebonyi is the spoil-sport of the SE. The governor should have given the names of those they have in mind. Nonsense! Atiku should just ignore them.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by PFRB: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
When will Nigerians learn to respect agreements? Agreement was t consult leaders and major stake holders. Why go and do another thing.?
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by mechanics(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Am just wondering why they are against the choice of Peter Obi, they should forget politics aside and supoort credibility.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by paramakina202: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Here we go again.

The leaders of the region were not consulted?I want to believe this report is the figment of the writer's imagination to attract traffic to their paper.

No sane Igbo person or group will protest that their son has been picked as a vice Presidential candidate.

If really Umahi said this, then the enemies of the East is within the East, and not outside the East.

Umahi is APC mole in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
maestroferdi:
It will be pointless continuing this interchange with you...

In the final analysis, I am not known for suffering fools gladly... let alone doing an overkill on a personality whose vacuity is there for all to see...

I will allow you to continue the sobbing in comfort but next time, try not to get so carried away as to be caught in self-indulgence.

Only simpletons bring up the issue of the dictionary in an attempt to cover glaring inadequacy... Or use silly nitpicking when it is obvious they don't add up...
shut up mehn. Just yarning dust. Making sense only to your deluded self. Smh.
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by Komu1048(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Here we go again.

The leaders of the region were not consulted?I want to believe this report is the figment of the writer's imagination to attract traffic to their paper.

No sane Igbo person or group will protest that their son has been picked as a vice Presidential candidate.

If really Umahi said this, then the enemies of the East is within the East, and not outside the East.

This is the truth I've said but doesn't go well with most igbo, most igbo lacks integrity. The few that have it r silent, Peter Obi is one man that I believed is a Yoruba man but one way or the other he found himself in the mist of Igbos, please don't forget Peter was thrown out of office because of his sincere heart n transparency. Atiku picked him Cox he lacks it n want to learn it from Peter, or at least someone to caution him when the looting is too much, Igbos will never benefit from fraudulent activities that they are known for Cox my Peter won't dance to their tune. The leaders know this and the want him out. I stay in ngbagiaka hostel unizik junction awka, I know what I'm saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
This new sound like something from the stables of Alaroye. Is cable news a glorified alaroye paper?
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Komu1048:

This is the truth I've said but doesn't go well with most igbo, most igbo lacks integrity. The few that have it r silent, Peter Obi is one man that I believed is a Yoruba man but one way or the other he found himself in the mist of Igbos, please don't forget Peter was thrown out of office because of his sincere heart n transparency. Atiku picked him Cox he lacks it n want to learn it from Peter, or at least someone to caution him when the looting is too much, Igbos will never benefit from fraudulent activities that they are known for Cox my Peter won't dance to their tune. The leaders know this and the want him out. I stay in ngbagiaka hostel unizik junction awka, I know what I'm saying.

My dear yoruba divisionist, have you already started loving Peter Obi because you heard there is 'division' in SE? grin

How can you say Obi was 'thrown out'. A technocrat who did 2 terms? Are you really an intelligent yoruba man, or you are just an Agbo seller Awka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by reuben79: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dreambeat:
Fake news from haters.I expect more of these trash from haters as the days go by.Brace up and be vigilant Ndi'gbo.They are coming out in droves as usual.Lets not give them that opportunity to define who we are.This has always been their strategy,divide and rule.
go and check today news papers and confirm ok
Re: Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate by freshdude99(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
globemoney:

Your mother?
Your father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.