Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (36065 Views)

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by cronsberg: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obasanjo is really an enemy of this country. I know if it was him in power, he would signed that useless free trade whatever and effectively succeed in killing the booming nigerian manufacturing sector. Thats how he killed off ALSCON, bridgstone tyres in lagos, volkswagen plant, ANAMCO, Peugeot plant in kaduna, cement company of northern nigeria, the industrial clusters of kano, nigeria textiles limited, african cotton gineries ltd and so many more. Now that the manufacturing pride of nigeria is coming back via massive industrial complexes throughout the country, he want buhari to sign this agreement so that our companies will die off again due to dumping of products from europe. Mr obj, we wont sign it. Go and die

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by almarthins(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
dazzlingd:
Chai uppercut from hell!

Upper wetin ?
The man obj na chameleon... How many African treaties did obj sign?

No be third term bid e dey pursue then.
I am fed up of this hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by tete7000(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
God said thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain. Obasanjo and his likeshas a penchant for disregarding that commandment. They said God was sending Buhari as a Messiah, now they turn around against their God's anointed Messiah. In another place, they said God will never forgive me if I support Atiku presidency, today Atiku is the beloved candidate to occupy Aso rock villa. They use God's name to deceive as it suits them. The punishment God will unleash on Obasanjo and his likes who likes defiling his name is there doing press up waiting to be unleashed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by SoNature(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
alamarmeen:
honestly some of you people are very *******.
why must we be signing everything that come our way..what happen to putting our national interest first..how i wish we could withdraw from so many rubbish treaty we are signatory to in other to pursue many critical project that is necessary for today's world survival but limited by these treaties...
And for Obj i didn't less from someone who love Nigeria very much to extend of ceding Nigerian territory to another country just for selfish personal glory.

How old are you?

You need the world more than they need you
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by RealityShot: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
"Atiku Abubakar was born on November 25, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar, and his'
second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Adamawa State." (GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA)

No wonder!!!

Nigerians be WISE!

Obasanjo ruled 8 YEARS (WEST)
Yar'Aduwa ruled 3 years and 3 months (FULANI) NORTH
Jonathan ruled 4 years and 9 months (SOUTH)
Buhari ruling to 4 years (FULANI) NORTH

NOW Atiku wants 8 years (FULANI) NORTH

THAT WILL GIVE THE NORTH a total of 15 years and 3months of our new democracy

While other regions are waiting... And YORUBA will have to wait longer before returning to power!

BETTER LET BUHARI FINISH another 4 years and leave.
Then the north would have ruled only 11 years (which is still more than any other region!)
Let other regions rule for the next 24 years straight from 2023-2047 and that will change Nigeria for better distributed growth

LET'S BE WISE...fulani herdsmen are killing our people and you want give one of them another 8 years?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by dumahi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
fishguide:

IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT MISTAKE ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN..

DON'T BE TOO BIG TO RETRACE
I despair in you thinking trial & error is retracing. Can't we look well before leaping? Must we continue to leap mindlessly into rocky grounds of different textures, wounding ourselves & turning around to blame the rocks instead of ourselves.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by AyakaDunukofia: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Just look at how someone can easily lose favour. Nearly 4 years ago this time, anything Buhari was getting hundreds of likes in Nairaland. So gradual and dramatic, it has all evaporated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Owned: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
embarassed

We Love U Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by michoim(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nonsense. OBJ the evil enemy of all that is good
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by dumahi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
emonkey:

Yes, let us continue changing the change until we get the change we want. Presidency should not be a retirement office.
Trial & error is not a decision path for mature people. Our lives are too precious to be specimen.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Splasshhh(f): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Tareq1105: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
dumahi:
Haha! Those who preached the change to us are now shamelessly preaching 'change the change' & will again preach 'change the changed change' from 2021. Like leaders, like the led. BRAINLESS!

Obasanjo is playing God and God will soon humble him.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by myrtech: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Read and learn to understand your territories
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Jaxkay: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obasonjo did nothing during his tenure. Make the man get sense small nau
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
daddytime:

In your small unintelligent mind now I'm a Buharist for my comment above and for that I deserve a hammer on my head. What a weak and intolerable nitwits.

Must we all be cows and rams herded together without the common sense to think for our respective selves or differently.

I sorry for your life, later you go say you be democrat and a graduate.
he asked a question "Dem need back hammer for your head?"

It is a question, not a statement. It require a yes or no answer. Just like when someone asks "You don chop today?" you cannot respond with "so, you assume I'm hungry?"

Comprehension is an important part of English dear, everything no be fight.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Justice310: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Balyz:
This turncoat is already campaigning for Atiku, they shall wail together next year

Sharap there, what has he thief? Just mention one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by mfm04622: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
femu:

You just mentioned egg and chicken. Apart from these do you know so many other products are exported from Nigeria to other west African countries

As at now, which do we do more of? Import or export? As Obasanjo exports his chicken, we also import chicken! If we sign today, Nigeria will just become a dumping ground for all of Africa, especially Northern African countries and South Africa
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Justice310: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Balyz:
This turncoat is already campaigning for Atiku, they shall wail together next year
Sharap there, what has he thief? Just mention one.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by GoodofNaija: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
alamarmeen:
honestly some of you people are very *******.
why must we be signing everything that come our way..what happen to putting our national interest first..how i wish we could withdraw from so many rubbish treaty we are signatory to in other to pursue many critical project that is necessary for today's world survival but limited by these treaties...
And for Obj i didn't less from someone who love Nigeria very much to extend of ceding Nigerian territory to another country just for selfish personal glory.

You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this! But you support him to increase the price of fuel from 97 to 145. Is that in our interest? You support him to always travel to London to treat himself. Nawa for u o.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Ugosample(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Felixv:
Free trade for what - so the few companies we have will be overrun by cheap competition. We cannot sign free trade until our goods and services become cheaper --that requies solid infrastructure.

The americans are fighting China now. Trade agreement round the world are being dismantled so countries can protect their local industries

Buhari should not sign anything that would put us at disadvantage.

Obj and atithief can preach their voodoo economics somewhere else.

did you say free trade is being dismantled across the world? ??,,,

let me laugh grin cheesy grin

Just say that a mad man in the white house is trying to tear up multilateral trade, which other world powers will have none of.

But then, free trade will not help Nigeria much

Our position is not at a vantage point to benefit from yet

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brutal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
olusola200:
Obj is an old fool

Why not advice him

As if Bubu listens to advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by femu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
mfm04622:

As at now, which do we do more of? Import or export? As Obasanjo exports his chicken, we also import chicken! If we sign today, Nigeria will just become a dumping ground for all of Africa, especially Northern African countries and South Africa

Is obasanjo the only poultry farmer in Nigeria. There are several poultries bigger than obasanjo poultry.

Apart from agric we export cement, aboniki balm, pigs, crude oil, gas, cocoa, diapers and several other products.

A lot of our exports aren't captured and properly reported
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by daddytime(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
safarigirl:
he asked a question "Dem need back hammer for your head?"

It is a question, not a statement. It require a yes or no answer. Just like when someone asks "You don chop today?" you cannot respond with "so, you assume I'm hungry?"

Comprehension is an important part of English dear, everything no be fight.

What a fart..
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Just look at how someone can easily lose favour. Nearly 4 years ago this time, anything Buhari was getting hundreds of likes in Nairaland. So gradual and dramatic, it has all evaporated.

Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history .

He's old and outdated , he's going back to Daura in 2019 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by STARGREEN(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

But as for me I'll vote buhari

Thou it has not been too easy for buhari but I have confidence things will turn around after 2019

Buhari till 2023
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Princewell2012(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tundeobama:

if Nigeria sign this we would finally kill our local industries countries with cheap labour and electricity will produce for us we have the huge population.we must not open border obj is dull

Now that your industries are now working what have you benefited
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by wideawaken01: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Is this the man you guys are comparing to Tinubu?

OBJ is a global figure...
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
daddytime:

What a fart..
learn proper comprehension. Small things like that matter in real life.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by daddytime(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
fishguide:

IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT MISTAKE ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN..

DON'T BE TOO BIG TO RETRACE

A mistake with Yardua, yet another with Gej and another with Buhari. Give me a reason why he shouldn't be called a serial mistake and one whom those who are unselfish and truly love this country shouldn't be listening to or give undue credence and relevance.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by kristisking(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
It means the president is lifeless

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.