Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (75126 Views)

Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by PVC2019(f): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
ignant:
This fascist dullard with criminal incompetence is bringing 1984 back all over again. He intends to restrict unconvicted people and ban them from accessing their properties.

There is a reason why this uneducated thug has always been a career coupist.

A leopard can never change its spots. A man who has tremendous disregard for the court of law rushing to seek its protection when it suits him.

Hahahaha.

Edit: Read the ruling by the court- https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/168505/ It places no restriction on personal movement but the coupist is always looking for an opportunity to be a coupist.

The fear of Atiku is bringing out the tyranny in him. You can see the executive rascality that will finally consume him and his cohorts. All these while they’ve been quiet about it and suddenly brought it up just to score a cheap political point..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by bilulu(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

NBS gave that statistics as a continuum and not restricted to one year.

That's why its called STATISTICS. Post the report here le me teach you the language of statistics based on the words they used in the report
that is a 3 year statistics since Buhari took over. if u check very well dey will tell u since May 2015... where did u get ur own figures from
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ogundeleai(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
I have said it, claim it that only Nigerian president that can rescue this Nation from the hand of view that have mortgaged, unrelenting to wipe out the future of our existent.. I never expect this move considering heated political space in last few weeks but for determinant president, he's focused and resolute to liberate us... I pray Nigeria youth see reason why we should rally this God sent individual... God bless Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somebody give my able President a round of Applause. I just love the lion heart in this man.

No bagger will ever loot from this country.

Every tax defaulter must pay

Every looter must vomit

Every thief must be brought to book

This is how it is done in western nations like USA. You cannot rob the government and go free.

Abeg baba lock dem down. Nothing do you.

Nigeria must work again

Those who were crying that he does not uphold the rule of law, now this is baba Buhari upholding the rule of law in full force. HOPE YOU LIKE IT NOW grin

2019 SAI BABA.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
bilulu:

that is a 3 year statistics since Buhari took over. if u check very well dey will tell u since May 2015... where did u get ur own figures from

You still don't get it. I said post the link here so I can educate you and not for you to try explaining from your ignorance
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by giles14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
#IStandWithIntegrity.

Say No To Corruption.

If We Don't Kill Corruption, Corruption Will Kill Nigeria~President Muhammadu Buhari
I don't know between you and kemi HkN who is more insane
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Bigval5: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Blyzz:
Scam

Okay
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by wildernessVoice: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brainstorm on the books

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by bilulu(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You still don't get it. I said post the link here so I can educate you and not for you to try explaining from your ignorance
Oga were did u get urs dat 38 million Nigerians lost their jobs in 16 years?
https://www.icirnigeria.org/7-9m-nigerians-lost-their-jobs-from-2015-till-date-says-nbs/
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
wil ameachi, tinubu, akpabio, etc be on the list

I don't want to see fayose nd co alone

buhari must not sink alone
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by new2012: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
ozo13:
thank you oga.please how will u now convince me all those things u wrote up there aren't jus insinuations am waiting sir
He doesn't need to fight them.all he need do is to ensure they follow due process not illegally acquiring wealth meant for the masses

I actually thought u knew a little about the things you wrote, its obvious you have no clue abt 'em all. If u have an iota of idea, you will know the details-if they add up or not.

Its a drag to convince you, you can either sink in your limited knowledge or expound on it by researching. The choice is yours.

You know what due process is man? They are processes enforced by the constitution, none of our president ever follow that, not even in history.. They just bend it at will. Sometimes the court enforces it, the current president even discard the judgement from courts.

Like I said, show me a man, not in the opposition, that has amass wealth wrongly and is being punished to a logical conclusion. The Ikoyi towers, Maina, Magu, Dasuki none is logical in handling. Dasuki reported to GEJ, He did as he was commanded, GEJ was never questioned, Dasuki was never properly tried-even the courts freed him, the govt wont. Maina is lost, Magu is not tried for theft but for corruption which is difficult to prove and since its assumed as persecution, he feign all kind of foolishness to evade. The Ikoyi towers? Nigerians have short memory, so its forgotten.

If you want to debate, be open, free and genuine.. Don't tilt to a side and form intelligent, its amazingly wrong.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by new2012: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yemikola:
Nonsense & absolute Gibberish

Pick your fight bro, this is beyond your mental abilities.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
bilulu:

Oga were did u get urs dat 38 million Nigerians lost their jobs in 16 years?
https://www.icirnigeria.org/7-9m-nigerians-lost-their-jobs-from-2015-till-date-says-nbs/

Did you see me say 38million anywhere? Are you dreaming?

From your link this is what its saying

The NBS report stated that the number of Nigerians that became unemployed rose from 8,036 million in 2015 fourth quarter to 15.998 million in third quarter of 2017.

That's the genesis and revelation of the whole report.

Its saying in essence that pre 2015 to 4th quarter of 2015, those who lost their jobs were 8m and then from 2016 to 2017 an additional 7m lost their jobs.

This means during GEJs time until 4th quarter of 2015 of PMBs time 8m lost their jobs.

It was not referring to PMB alone.

Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by FineEyesMovies: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature
I am interested
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature

Is it daily, weekly or monthly sub
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ozo13(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
new2012:

I actually thought u knew a little about the things you wrote, its obvious you have no clue abt 'em all. If u have an iota of idea, you will know the details-if they add up or not.

Its a drag to convince you, you can either sink in your limited knowledge or expound on it by researching. The choice is yours.

You know what due process is man? They are processes enforced by the constitution, none of our president ever follow that, not even in history.. They just bend it at will. Sometimes the court enforces it, the current president even discard the judgement from courts.

Like I said, show me a man, not in the opposition, that has amass wealth wrongly and is being punished to a logical conclusion. The Ikoyi towers, Maina, Magu, Dasuki none is logical in handling. Dasuki reported to GEJ, He did as he was commanded, GEJ was never questioned, Dasuki was never properly tried-even the courts freed him, the govt wont. Maina is lost, Magu is not tried for theft but for corruption which is difficult to prove and since its assumed as persecution, he feign all kind of foolishness to evade. The Ikoyi towers? Nigerians have short memory, so its forgotten.

If you want to debate, be open, free and genuine.. Don't tilt to a side and form intelligent, its amazingly wrong.
though I don't know if u r atikukated or a sai baba disciple.
U and I know the way things are in this country. "Our own thieve" ideology.
Was $2billion stolen.obviously yes.
In a sane clime wr things work, will Jonathan and all that stole the cash go to jail. Yes.
If buhari try to hold Jonathan for that crime , will jonathan people from that region support the president .obviously no
Do we have a strong judiciary system to ensure Jonathan go to jail for that.No!
Are the Parliamentarians helping matter by making strong laws to ensure what is meant for the masses aren't stolen by few individuals like Jonathan and co did.nope
I think that was what lead to that executive order 6 stuff
My boss u and I know we have a long way to go in this country
Sorry I didn't get your point earlier
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by phanshark(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
#IStandWithIntegrity.

Say No To Corruption.

If We Don't Kill Corruption, Corruption Will Kill Nigeria~President Muhammadu Buhari
wht Mr so called "Anty corruption" warrior don to revive those company that you claimed to be ruined by PDP apart from taking this country ten years backward?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by phanshark(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somebody give my able President a round of Applause. I just love the lion heart in this man.

No bagger will ever loot from this country.

Every tax defaulter must pay

Every looter must vomit

Every thief must be brought to book

This is how it is done in western nations like USA. You cannot rob the government and go free.

Abeg baba lock dem down. Nothing do you.

Nigeria must work again

Those who were crying that he does not uphold the rule of law, now this is baba Buhari upholding the rule of law in full force. HOPE YOU LIKE IT NOW grin

2019 SAI BABA.
until he deals with people like tinibu,oshomole,el-rufai and other's around him,pls hide ur ugly face pls
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
phanshark:
until he deals with people like tinibu,oshomole,el-rufai and other's around him,pls hide ur ugly face pls

I can see you as already hiding your Athiefkulated demonic face
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by new2012: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
ozo13:
though I don't know if u r atikukated or a sai baba disciple.
U and I know the way things are in this country. "Our own thieve" ideology. Was $2billion stolen.obviously yes.in a sane country will Jonathan and all that stole the cash go to jail. Yes.
Do we have a strong judiciary system.No!
Are the Parliamenta

I don't give a f abt Atiku and Buhari coz I haven't seen any difference yet.

However, u can't say $2B was stolen, you are no judge or jury.. If the courts said so, then yes it is... It could have been much more.. I believe it is much more, but u don't have the figure and its not declared so by the law. That $2B was majorly security votes that normally don't get probed. Equally Dashiki followed orders of the President, the president should be questioned not Dasuki except where he used it against the will of his master.

Talking of jail, there ain't no politician in Nigeria alive that shouldn't be in jail if things were right. Not even Buhari under whose watch, the highest debt per period was 'earned' and nothing to show for it.

Let me tell you something, GEJ was irredeemably corrupt, things were awkward and terribly bad, Nigerians kicked him out for someone perceived to be better, PMB became worse.. Everything deteriorated terribly.. For a disciple of PMB like you, I'll say things got bad under him (u can choose to exonerate him) so because we do not study history, Nigerians want him out for Atiku.. It could go worse-it absolutely can swing either way.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by phanshark(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I can see you as already hiding your Athiefkulated demonic face
a typical buha-harammist,always forgetting wht happened yesterday and hypocritically shouting sai Baba! HD Hippocrates by nature!
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2018
phanshark:
a typical buha-harammist,always forgetting wht happened yesterday and hypocritically shouting sai Baba! HD Hippocrates by nature!

Incidentally I am a Christian who adores Buhari . I know you wish I was a harammist which is the usual ethnically ridiculous comments of your Wailers in ipob skin who once referred to the rest of Nigeria as slaves and fools and zombies who live in a zoo but today they have become slaves themselves as they athiefkulate with a Fulani and jump around like pop corn over the scraps of VP that fell from his plate despite their almighty Biafra or death chant and their usual no lefelendum no erection nonsense. How market?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ozo13(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2018
new2012:

I don't give a f abt Atiku and Buhari coz I haven't seen any difference yet.

However, u can't say $2B was stolen, you are no judge or jury.. If the courts said so, then yes it is... It could have been much more.. I believe it is much more, but u don't have the figure and its not declared so by the law. That $2B was majorly security votes that normally don't get probed. Equally Dashiki followed orders of the President, the president should be questioned not Dasuki except where he used it against the will of his master.

Talking of jail, there ain't no politician in Nigeria alive that shouldn't be in jail if things were right. Not even Buhari under whose watch, the highest debt per period was 'earned' and nothing to show for it.

Let me tell you something, GEJ was irredeemably corrupt, things were awkward and terribly bad, Nigerians kicked him out for someone perceived to be better, PMB became worse.. Everything deteriorated terribly.. For a disciple of PMB like you, I'll say things got bad under him (u can choose to exonerate him) so because we do not study history, Nigerians want him out for Atiku.. It could go worse-it absolutely can swing either way.
let me choose a line from ur quote. Please how did corruption under buhari became worst than Jonathan sir
It means u have a side u are supporting too grin
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Mimee803: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Now when elections are almost here...after elections back to status quo...what about lawal babachir and d other APC looters under Buharis watch? If their names are not on the list no list has been made yet!
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by jodeci(m): 3:59am On Oct 14, 2018
ozo13:
let me choose a line from ur quote. Please how did corruption under buhari became worst than Jonathan sir

What's our current corruption rating index according to Transparency International?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Ooduavoice: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Mynd44:

The court has ratified the law so it is legal and constitutional.

Headache inducing but still constitutional

common keep shut. go back to class room and learn more about democracy.

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by enemyofprogress: 6:20am On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank God Atiku has entered US before this ban. grin grin
I sawed you yesterday, you worwor no be small
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Chiachifranklin: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Bigval5:

It is bro
OK am interested please for d #200
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by new2012: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
ozo13:

I don't tow ur line man. Support who you support, the discussion was supposed to be healthy but you tilt to a side and believe everybody does. You have to emancipate yourself from political inclinations and bias.

Under Jonathan, financial corruption was open and brazen BUT electoral corruption was discrete and tactical. Under Buhari, electoral corruption has become open and brazen BUT financial corruption is discrete and tactical.

They are both corrupt or at least corruption thrive under their watch.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ozo13(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
jodeci:

What's our current corruption rating index according to Transparency International?
has bn almost about the same score for our country.only position keeps changing.it is well for our dear nation

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ozo13(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
new2012:

I don't tow ur line man. Support who you support, the discussion was supposed to be healthy but you tilt to a side and believe everybody does. You have to emancipate yourself from political inclinations and bias.

Under Jonathan, financial corruption was open and brazen BUT electoral corruption was discrete and tactical. Under Buhari, electoral corruption has become open and brazen BUT financial corruption is discrete and tactical.

They are both corrupt or at least corruption thrive under their watch.
so what are we now may be arguing about
Political analyst believes masses now determine who govern them as INEC is becoming more independent as it is expected unlike before where federal might was really in play.so the analyst/ political observers felt that was what made politicians to design another means of making sure they win the election leading to the electoral corruption u talked about
To me if we won't choose APC because of incompetence then why go back to PDP that cause the problem for us.Better we support another party entirely then may b prof moghalu ,sowore or aunty Eze or what do u think
Sorry am not even going to vote but I feel PMB/APC should continue instead of reverting back to PDP/ATIKU as the country only hv 2 major political parties that can keenly contest an election.
cos me ooo am seeing infrastructural devt springing up in the country.PMB may have his shortcomings o.no doubt about that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.