Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make (351 Views)

Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by 365trendies: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
A Nigerian lady of the hour is right now
crying foul after
a Nigerian planner colleced N1.8 million
to
make the dress above. As indicated by
the
lady of the hour, the fashioner revealed
to her the texture what not
the extras would be delivered in from
Canada. Be that as it may, on getting
the dress, the
lady of the hour perceived how “shabby”
it looked.
The lady of the hour says she speculates
that every one of the things
utilized for the dress were obtained
here in
Nigeria. IG client, unmistakable, who
shared the
story on the web, composed
“This is the $6,473.68CAD/1,845,000
Naira
wedding dress that we were discussing
a few days ago .
The lady of the hour said she felt the
material wasn’t
what was guaranteed to be sent from a
Nigerian form architect who said the
texture
what’s more, extras will be delivered
from Canada
, the merchant additionally took a shot
at the dress last
moment and needed to make another
however
she can’t.
1.8 million Naira, okay o, I’m sitting
tight for
somebody to come and reveal to me the
texture was
transported from the moon and it costs
Million Naira and the sewing machine
was
delivered in from Turkey and it costs
another
445,000 Naira , I’m waiting

https://www.365trendies.com.ng/2018/10/13/see-the-wedding-dress-a-nigerian-designer-reportedly-collected-n1-8m-to-make/

Re: See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
When you find go Sokoto wetin dey your sokoto, anything wey your eye see, take am like that.

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable Clothes At Affordable Prices / Free Bead Tutorial / How To Use The Taperule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.