Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari (408 Views)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians to vote for him again in order to continue his work towards a better Nigeria.Mr Buhari spoke during a meeting with religious leaders at an interfaith seminar in Abuja.

“I am proud to say that our country has moved on, the era of free money, lack of transparency and accountability is over. We deserve continuity; we deserve a better future for the coming generations,” Mr Buhari said.
Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury in England, was present at the event and delivered a keynote. John Onaiyekan, leader of the Catholic Church in Nigeria, and Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto, were also present, according to a dispatch from the State House Saturday afternoon.

Mr Buhari urged the leaders to continue to preach peace and unity, saying his government is working relentlessly to resolve all crises.

He also promised a seamless election in 2019, and urged all those who lost in the primaries to seek judicial redress or use internal resolution mechanisms of their respective political parties.

“I sincerely hope 2019 will move us closer to these goals and so I look forward to a peaceful, fair and credible elections come 2019,” Mr Buhari said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/290209-why-i-deserve-reelection-buhari.html

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by ATEAMS: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari have been super active recently oooo...

it's no longer Buhari effect

but Atikulated effection

Tinubu and oshobaba have been too mute

but frankly.. you want to be re elected without a certificate, while a minister from your cabinet have honourably resign while the other is be shielded

simple logic... inflation have skyrocketed and you are yet to increase common minimum wage

we are just going backward

I doubt if you can use some PC without seeking for help...

stop acting like all is well

Jonathan didn't fight you when you won...

haba baba.... Kai baba

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari's achievements should have done the talking long ago & not him asking for it.This is when a president knows or otherwise failed to acknowledged that he has always been a monumental failure.Nigeria must be rescued.

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by iLoveAnambra(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thunder fire you.. idiot..
by 2019 you will be Atikulated and Be Obi-dient

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by rusher14: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Don't say anything.

Most of us already know you are a man doing the best to improve infrastructure, provide training and income for the younger generation whilst rewarding retirees with their aliquot share of their pension.

You have our vote.
Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by AtikuSupportUK(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Really [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by JasonScoolari: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
... Racoon, don't be a carrier of bad news. grin
Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
why you don't deserve a re-election is that you are a killer, a thief, a fraud and an unrepentant certificateless bigot who brought nothing to nigeria but poverty, debt and death

GOD will judge you for the lives that are being slaughtered in the middle belt

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Olodo24: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
get reelected and watch Rodents Association of Nigeria, RAN chop your preeq off
Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Blooddiamond: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari and his goon's are absolutely useless,they deserve a hot slap from Nigerians come 2019.

Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
... o, don't be a carrier of bad news. grin
Noted bro. grin
Re: Why I Deserve Reelection — Buhari by orisa37: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
King Saul deserved a Reelection but God elected David instead.

Revealed!!! Real Reason Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As His Running Mate / Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions / Atiku 2019: Your Antics Will Be Counterproductive S/east Group Tells Peter Obi's