Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) (68919 Views)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Looks demonic dos girls hand fet no clean o
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Is this one mami-water? shocked shocked
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by waletoke12345(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently an outrage on the Internet after five girls were spotted inside a big river in the name of 'bridal shower'.

Many online users have said that this is not ordinary as their behaviors seems as if they belong to a cult group.

A bridal shower is a fun, celebratory occasion that allows the bride's close friends and family members to spend time together before the big day. It's also a practical opportunity for guests to "shower" the bride-to-be with gifts to help her establish a home with her future spouse.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/471827/girls-set-internet-ablaze-take-bridal-shower-big-river-photos/

God save me from karishika
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
I Love It
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by revontuli(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
chinjo:
Queen of the coast
Is that the name of a water spirit?
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Spatta: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Because the Christianity of Today has gone to sleep, Mar maid are embolden to practice in broad day

those days, when Evil spirit were being cast out from these girls in churches around the world before the gospel of prosperity which the devil invented

It is easy to spot these kind of women

But now, Pastor sleeping with members have weakened the Anoiting and Evil spirit have come out to Play in the name of Bridal shower at the river side

does that not tell you something?

"Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs." Psalm 74;4

God's enemies are roaring to our face, they even set up their ensigns for signs

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Banmeallday: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Look at the madam satanist in the open...all with weaves from India....

DO you know Indians sacrifice their hair they sell to their deities...

No wonder our women are going crazy and have turned to mostly prostitutes......for free for that matter
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmm dis one strong.... gahn
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by vic224real(f): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently an outrage on the Internet after five girls were spotted inside a big river in the name of 'bridal shower'.

Many online users have said that this is not ordinary as their behaviors seems as if they belong to a cult group.

A bridal shower is a fun, celebratory occasion that allows the bride's close friends and family members to spend time together before the big day. It's also a practical opportunity for guests to "shower" the bride-to-be with gifts to help her establish a home with her future spouse.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/471827/girls-set-internet-ablaze-take-bridal-shower-big-river-photos/
E

This is purely Ogboni sacrifice. What does it mean to you guys? Thus is not ordinary.
You're taking your briday shower in a deep river, that means you're giving back to the people under water what they've being to you. This is not just bridal shower
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Danaire(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2018
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa o. NairaLanders! Pson no fit joke with una again? Wat if na April fool she dey do here or na movie on location be dis... I wan LMAO���

Afta dem go say na dia village people no mak dia marriage workout well or even mak dem Barren.... I wan LMAO again���
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Danaire(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2018
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa o. NairaLanders! Pson no fit joke with una again? Wat if na April fool she dey do here or na movie on location be dis... I wan LMAOgrin grin grin grin grin grin

Afta dem go say na dia village people no mak dia marriage workout well or even mak dem Barren.... Abeg mak I LMAO againgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Tapout:
Thats how they will go and provoke the mermaind spirit that was on its own sad
people now carry out what they do in the spirit realm to the physical realm, they are not ordinary babe's, I wish the groom cancel out the wedding except he belongs to the same unit too.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by ayobaye(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2018
She went to contact her Lord the mermaid. No one can tell me she doesn't have connections with the water's spirit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Only these ladies knows what they are looking for inside a river all in the name of bridal nonsense. My fellow man, the hand writing is boldly written on the wall. Make ure choice now
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Bernardinho(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2018
A movie shoot i thought
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=72057251]By Wisdom Nwedene

Clear message of who they are.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Wisebisho: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
Ife a agbaloo aka.. She must be connected to the water spirit.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Ziel20: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
But seriously guys, I think this is just a movie scene. Cuz she can't be stupid enough to take this step and allow it go viral. Except ofcuz she believe her groom is a dullard and as such can easily give him few lines or excuses to make him see things differently. If this is real, bro run as fast as u can.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Cloud007: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Like play like play.... paradigm shift has started. sad
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I hope she wont complain of spirit husband from marine kingdom in future grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don't even understand.
the lazy is a mermaid.
I tell you... I am from a riverine area..
these news are not strange.

I just pity her husband to be
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by revontuli(f): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Ziel20:

But seriously guys, I think this is just a movie scene. Cuz she can't be stupid enough to take this step and allow it go viral. Except ofcuz she believe her groom is a dullard and as such can easily give him few lines or excuses to make him see things differently. If this is real, bro run as fast as u can.

Why, what would she do to him? Why are you people so scared of water spirits, what do they do?
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Humility017:

the lazy is a mermaid.

ehn please explain more . i need to understand
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by revontuli(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Humility017:

the lazy is a mermaid.

Why? What will happen to her husband?
Why are you people so scared of this, I don't get it. Do such women do ritual sacrifices or something?
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Ziel20: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

Why, what would she do to him? Why are you people so scared of water spirits, what do they do?

Really? Why won't I be scared? They can turn your life around from bad to worse.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by revontuli(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ziel20:

Really? Why won't I be scared? They can turn your life around from bad to worse.

There are land and forest spirits in some other nations but I've never heard of the water spirit belief (other than the ancient Greek and Slavic mythology)
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Ziel20: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

There are land and forest spirits in some other nations but I've never heard of the water spirit belief (other than the ancient Greek and Slavic mythology)

Fair enough. But I've heard a lot about water spirits. Whether its a myth or not, here in Naija u gotta believe it. Cuz most times those things u hear happen to be true.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Dorammy(f): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
follow this guy to know more about water spirits. fear grip me. it was several series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ees6hlSY4YM&list=PLVRlDIysXT5M5Khc9ZbJwSzKKEXXQaihZ

Ziel20:

Fair enough. But I've heard a lot about water spirits. Whether its a myth or not, here in Naija u gotta believe it. Cuz most times those things u hear happen to be true.
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Ziel20: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dorammy:
follow this guy to know more about water spirits. fear grip me. it was several series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ees6hlSY4YM&list=PLVRlDIysXT5M5Khc9ZbJwSzKKEXXQaihZ

Aiit. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.