Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Strictly Married Men And Women Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly Married Men And Women Only (1709 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Strictly Married (singles Opinion Might Be Useful Too) / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Married Men And Women Only by omolayo76: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2010
Do you know that latest Medical Research have shown that it is now possible to determine the Sex of the baby before conception?

If you are trying for a Girl or Boy , certain steps are required form the woman on how to go about it.

For details , drop your email address here and i'll get back to you.

Knowledge is power
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Aniody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2010
this is my address bonani70@yahoo.co.uk. thank you so much
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by marami: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2010
megiszo@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by softgirl1: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
THIS IS MY ADDRESS igiore@yahoo.com pls i want a boy
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by trusted(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
omolayo76:

Do you know that latest Medical Research have shown that it is now possible to determine the Sex of the baby before conception?

If you are trying for a Girl or Boy , certain steps are required form the woman on how to go about it.

For details , drop your email address here and i'll get back to you.

Knowledge is power

trustedcashier@live.com
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by dealordea(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
Naija people, una no dey tire after three kids!!!!lol grin grin grin, We kuku ma need new super eagles squad, make una dey born dey go, Like Eku Eda
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by EkeLucky: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
ekeluck@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by feminoble7(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
feminoble7@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2010
mmagdalene:

Whatever scientists do in this matter is guess work. If it works for you, thank God. If it doesn't, don't blame the man that called you to it.

Only God has the power to determine The sex of children. Pray to HIM and trust in HIM

You're very correct.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Mimicole(f): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2010
zeal500ng@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by ubiaa5(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
people are actually dropping their e-mails, amazing,the poster probably opened new ids and replied to himself to give an illusion that people are actually interested.crazy.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by bigfather(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
ubiaa5:

people are actually dropping their e-mails, amazing,the poster probably opened new ids and replied to himself to give an illusion that people are actually interested.crazy.

And how did you get to know about that if you've not done that before ? undecided
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by zeal500: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2010
My dear pple, wisdom is the principal thing and knowledge is power, i've actually attended a health seminar, where pple were being educated on how to choose the sex of their babies. And poeple were their to share their 'testimonies'. I'm only trying to compare the poster's info with the one i already have before i try for my next baby. No harm in that i suppose. If u have no interest, do the right thing and skip it.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by SSaemoenl(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2010
BEGIN SHETTLES SUMMARY

Basically, men produce two types of sperms, the X (female) and Y (male). According to Dr. Shettles' studies the y-sperms are smaller, weaker, but faster than their siblings x-sperms, which are bigger, stronger, but slower.

Based on this fact, there are several things you can do to "favor" the conception of boys or girls:

(1) The most important aspect of all is timing of intercourse during the monthly cycle. The closer to ovulation you have sex, the better the chances to have a boy, because the y-sperms are faster and tend to get to the egg first. If you have sex 3 days or more before ovulation, the better your chances to conceive a girl, because the weaker y-sperms tend to die sooner and the x-sperms will be available in greater quantity whenever the egg is released. On the other hand, having sex from 2 days before ovulation, through a few days after ovulation, is better for conceiving a boy. Around the 2-day point -- 48 hours before ovulation -- seems to be the 50/50 mark.

(2) The pH of the women's tract is also very important. A more acidic environment favors girls, since it will kill the weaker y-sperms first, leaving a greater quantity of x-sperms available to fertilize the egg. On the other hand, a more alkaline environment favors boys. Shettles recommends a douche of water and vinegar (acid) immediately before intercourse to favor a girl; a douche of water and baking soda (alkaline) will help for a boy.
(Don't try this without reading Shettles! You have to dilute the douches properly, according to his formula, or they won't help and might hurt you.)

Note: Some women are naturally very acidic and have a hard time conceiving boys.

(3) Position of intercourse and depth of penetration are important, partly because of pH. The closer to the entrance to the vagina, the more acidic the women's tract is. Also, deep penetration places the sperm closer to the egg, and gives those aggressive boy sperms a head start :-). So, a shallow penetration will favor girls and a deeper will favor boys. Shettles recommends missionary-position for a girl, and rear-entry (dog-style) for a boy.

(4) Women's orgasms can also be important. It also has to do with pH. When a woman has an orgasm, the body releases some kind of substance that makes the environment more alkaline, favoring boys. He recommends no orgasms when trying for girls!

(5) The sperm count is another factor. Obviously, a low sperm count to begin with doesn't favor either sex. But a high sperm count favors boys. Shettles recommends three things:

(a) When trying for a boy, don't have sex for 3- 4 days before you reach the target date a day or two before ovulation! For girls, have sex everyday from day=1 or day=5 ("cleaner" :-)), and stop 3 days before ovulation.
(b) Shettles recommends that for boys, the man wear loose underwear only -- that is, men who usually wear briefs or other tight underwear should switch to boxers. The idea is the same as wearing boxers to increase overall fertility -- the testicles need cooler temperatures for sperms to survive, and the Y-sperms, since they are weaker, will be helped more than the X-sperms by this method. However, Shettles does NOT recommend the opposite, that men wear briefs for a girl -- this will just decrease overall fertility.
(c) Also, for a girl, the man is supposed to take a hot bath immediately before intercourse. "Room temperature" is fine for a boy. The idea is the same as the briefs versus boxers -- give the X- sperms an advantage.

(6) Finally, in trying for a boy, Shettles recommends a nice cup of caffeinated coffee for the man, right before sex -- he isn't clear on how or why this works, but apparently it gives the Y-sperms a jolt!

Well, these are the big ones. Read the book for other details. If you can determine the time of ovulation and follow the rules presented in his book, Dr. Shettles claims a success rate of 70-75% for girls and 75-80% for boys (better than the normal 50%). As you see, it's not 100%!!!

Also, Shettles recommends a "practice" period of 3-6 months, to make sure the couple has all the techniques down properly.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by mutter(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2010
this method is very old and was originally from Dr BILLING: the Billings method.
http://www.billings-centre.ab.ca/
It can also be used for natural prevention of pregnancy. You need to have a regular circle for it to work. I learnt about it in secondary school in Nigeria in the late 70`s.
It is approved by the catholic church as one of the contraception methods.
It does work I and my friends have tried it out cheesy
I have 6 boys
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by bigfather(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2010
SSaemoenl:

BEGIN SHETTLES SUMMARY

Basically, men produce two types of sperms, the X (female) and Y (male). According to Dr. Shettles' studies the y-sperms are smaller, weaker, but faster than their siblings x-sperms, which are bigger, stronger, but slower.

Based on this fact, there are several things you can do to "favor" the conception of boys or girls:

(1) The most important aspect of all is timing of intercourse during the monthly cycle. The closer to ovulation you have intimacy, the better the chances to have a boy, because the y-sperms are faster and tend to get to the egg first. If you have intimacy 3 days or more before ovulation, the better your chances to conceive a girl, because the weaker y-sperms tend to die sooner and the x-sperms will be available in greater quantity whenever the egg is released. On the other hand, having sex from 2 days before ovulation, through a few days after ovulation, is better for conceiving a boy. Around the 2-day point -- 48 hours before ovulation -- seems to be the 50/50 mark.

(2) The pH of the women's tract is also very important. A more acidic environment favors girls, since it will kill the weaker y-sperms first, leaving a greater quantity of x-sperms available to fertilize the egg. On the other hand, a more alkaline environment favors boys. Shettles recommends a douche of water and vinegar (acid) immediately before intercourse to favor a girl; a douche of water and baking soda (alkaline) will help for a boy.
(Don't try this without reading Shettles! You have to dilute the douches properly, according to his formula, or they won't help and might hurt you.)

Note: Some women are naturally very acidic and have a hard time conceiving boys.

(3) Position of intercourse and depth of penetration are important, partly because of pH. The closer to the entrance to the womanliness, the more acidic the women's tract is. Also, deep penetration places the spermatozoa closer to the egg, and gives those aggressive boy sperms a head start :-). So, a shallow penetration will favor girls and a deeper will favor boys. Shettles recommends missionary-position for a girl, and rear-entry (dog-style) for a boy.

(4) Women's heavenly feelings can also be important. It also has to do with pH. When a woman has an heavenly feeling, the body releases some kind of substance that makes the environment more alkaline, favoring boys. He recommends no heavenly feelings when trying for girls!

(5) The spermatozoa count is another factor. Obviously, a low spermatozoa count to begin with doesn't favor either sex. But a high spermatozoa count favors boys. Shettles recommends three things:

(a) When trying for a boy, don't have intimacy for 3- 4 days before you reach the target date a day or two before ovulation! For girls, have intimacy everyday from day=1 or day=5 ("cleaner" :-)), and stop 3 days before ovulation.
(b) Shettles recommends that for boys, the man wear loose underwear only -- that is, men who usually wear briefs or other tight underwear should switch to boxers. The idea is the same as wearing boxers to increase overall fertility -- the testicles need cooler temperatures for sperms to survive, and the Y-sperms, since they are weaker, will be helped more than the X-sperms by this method. However, Shettles does NOT recommend the opposite, that men wear briefs for a girl -- this will just decrease overall fertility.
(c) Also, for a girl, the man is supposed to take a hot bath immediately before intercourse. "Room temperature" is fine for a boy. The idea is the same as the briefs versus boxers -- give the X- sperms an advantage.

(6) Finally, in trying for a boy, Shettles recommends a nice cup of caffeinated coffee for the man, right before sex -- he isn't clear on how or why this works, but apparently it gives the Y-sperms a jolt!

Well, these are the big ones. Read the book for other details. If you can determine the time of ovulation and follow the rules presented in his book, Dr. Shettles claims a success rate of 70-75% for girls and 75-80% for boys (better than the normal 50%). As you see, it's not 100%!!!

Also, Shettles recommends a "practice" period of 3-6 months, to make sure the couple has all the techniques down properly.

Nice one bt i need to ask some questions
1. Pleas what is d term PH ? U've used dis word all d write up.
2. When and how can someone determine d Ovulation period ?
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by mutter(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2010
PH is used to measure the acidic level. Just like km,mm for distance. You can search the internet for signs of ovulation.
Usually a woman has a slight increase in temperature, which one can determine by regular measurements throughout the month.
You may wish to buy an ovulation kit.
another sign is pain in the sides.
Then there is a mucus discharge, that a woman can see. It can be mistaken for spermatozoa. It only appears once and is so elastic it can be stretched. This occurs just before ovulation and if a woman is observant she would see it.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by bigfather(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2010
mutter:

PH is used to measure the acidic level. Just like km,mm for distance. You can search the internet for signs of ovulation.
Usually a woman has a slight increase in temperature, which one can determine by regular measurements throughout the month.
You may wish to buy an ovulation kit.
another sign is pain in the sides.
Then there is a mucus discharge, that a woman can see. It can be mistaken for spermatozoa. It only appears once and is so elastic it can be stretched. This occurs just before ovulation and if a woman is observant she would see it.

Thanks mutter. So the ovulation period should either be the first week after the menstral cycle or a week to the menstral cycle ?
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Divab(f): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2010
Tnx SSaemoenl for ur detailed summary,

Ladies in the house, there's no fast or hard rule abt it, just read SSe aemoeni summary, apply it and leave the rest to God, Let no man deceive or take money from whats given free on the internet, alternatively open www.babyhopes.com/ovulation calendar.  all you need is to do is to put in your last menstrual date, it will calculate ur ovulation date when you can make love to have a girl or a boy, All in all have faith in God,

Goodluck!
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by SSaemoenl(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2010
Divab:

Tnx SSaemoenl for your detailed summary,

Ladies in the house, there's no fast or hard rule abt it, just read SSe aemoeni summary, apply it and leave the rest to God, Let no man deceive or take money from whats given free on the internet, alternatively open www.babyhopes.com/ovulation calendar.  all you need is to do is to put in your last menstrual date, it will calculate your ovulation date when you can make love to have a girl or a boy, All in all have faith in God,

Goodluck!

U're welcome Divab, dont mind the Poster! but that your link is not going, see what u can do about it. thanks kiss

big father:

2. When and how can someone determine d Ovulation period ?

How to Determine Ovulation
Instructions

Step 1
Chart your cycle for several months before you plan to try to conceive. Knowing how long your average cycle is will be extremely helpful in determining when you should start testing with an ovulation kit. Write down any symptoms you might have during the middle of your cycle, such as lower abdominal pain, which may indicate ovulation (this is called mittelschmerz and can last a few minutes to a few hours).

Step 2
Once you know the length of your cycle, count backwards from the day you start your period 14 days, this is approximately when you ovulated. For a women whose cycle is 28 days long, this occurs on day 14. But if you cycle is longer, say 32 days, then this occurs on day 18. The same is true if your cycle is shorter.

Step 3
Before you get out of bed every morning, take your temperature with a digital thermometer and write it in your calendar with all your other symptoms. Your temperature will increase slightly, 0.4 to 1.0 degree when you have ovulated. This won't help you for that month, but it will help you in the months before you start trying to help you determine exactly what day of your cycle that you ovulate.

Step 4
Buy an ovulation kit from any drugstore. Once you have
figured out approximately when you should be ovulating, you should start testing everyday for 4 days before and 4 days after when you expect to ovulation. So if your cycle is 32 days long, you expect to ovulate on day 18 and thus should test on day 14 to 22. You should have intercourse on the day you get a positive test as well as the following day.

Step 5
You can also test your cervical mucus. Right after your period, you have very little mucus. But as you get closer to ovulation, this will increase. You will notice a change in your mucus from sticky to thin and slippery (many people compare this to the consistency of egg whites). When you notice this change, it indicates that you will be ovulation and thus is a good time to have intercourse.

Step 6
Relax. If you have been trying to get pregnant for a while, you have head this. And it can be very frustrating to hear this from people who seem to get pregnant by just looking at their spouse. But stress does play a large part in your hormonal changes and can negatively affect getting pregnant. Try to do something relaxing everyday, especially as you get closer to the time of ovulation. Read a book, meditate, stretch or exercise. And of course, make sure you are taking your prenatal vitamins and eating healthy already.
Good luck!!!

You can calculate your next ovulation monthly online with this link http://www.livestrong.com/tools/ovulation-calendar/
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by mutter(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2010
exactly you need to subtract 14 from the length of you circle. Watch out for the mucus. Sometimes you need to insert the finger to find it. It is transparent like egg white and you can really stretch it because it is elastic. Like I said. it can be found only once because it isn`t that large in quantity.
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by minute(f): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
They are all old wives tale. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
I want identical triplet,two girls and a boy.any idea ?
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by kuntash: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

very funny, good question though

It does work I and my friends have tried it out Cheesy
I have 6 boys

was that wat you actually wanted or they are 6boys and girls?
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by SSaemoenl(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Very simple, Just go to any third floor buliding in ur area, and try it, make sure the windows there is three in one. it works lol grin
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by mutter(f): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ Kuntash
6 boys and 4 girls grin
Re: Strictly Married Men And Women Only by augustborn: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2010
augustetal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Book An Appointment With Canadian Embassy? / 15 Things Only People With Unique Nigerian Names Will Understand / Why Is My Life So Awful, I'm Ashamed Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.