Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End (2038 Views)

Peter Obi: End The Inconsistency In Duty Charges, It Directly Fuels Inflation / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by HungerBAD: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pekele007:

The news is fake as no meeting was held.

This is opposition trying to cause ripple effects.

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by paramakina202: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
wristbangle:

Your comment is uncalled for. As a SW indigene, I want SE to put their house to order by rallying around Peter obi. Not supporting him may jeopardize the hope of PDP chances.

SE people will rally around Obi,whatever misunstanding the leaders have as result of his emerging as VP will eventually be resolved amicably.
If you felt offended by my comment I apologise for that.
Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by front4line: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nwodosis:
If it were to be in the South West, Tinubu will just point and pick! Definitely they will settle for Obi but they just want to tell the world that they are not like Western Nigeria where one man is in charge.

Your leaders were not even consult before an Aboki appointed an overseer over Biafra.

It’s is finished for you Igbos
Na slave una be.
Just the way Britain appoint Governor General over it colonial territory.
Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by Banmeallday: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
paramakina202:

SE people will rally around Obi,whatever misunstanding the leaders have as result of his emerging as VP will eventually be resolved amicably.
If you felt offended by my comment I apologise for that.

Why should Igbo and their kin “rally” around Obi, because he is a VP candidate? There are going to be at least a dozen other Igbo VP candidates that dont hear word for the 2019 elections.

People that have not tasted power and yet happy to be VP so that they can pose in front of Oduduwa people, or Afonja people, or whatever we like to call them.

Is that progress for our independence?

Voting in 2019 will end your freedom, and the Fulani know that. This is your final chance to redeem your very embarrassing modesty after our parents allowed us to embrace the children of our enemies and even the enemies themselves...
Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by MizTyna(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Deadlock?

What?this is serious. Can someone please explain what this deadlock means in simple English?does it mean there are factions in the East fighting against the nomination of Obi?

Are these guys serious?I am not Igbo,but I am really praying the Igbo should get the VeePee slot,and then later, the Presidential slot if Atiku wins,and serves his terms.

This is a direct plea to those in the East, trying to truncate the candidature of Obi. Please and please,get this very one right and throw aside your big PRIDE and EGO away.

About time the Easterners should weed out the Judas-es in their land. These men do not mean well for the Igbo Nation as a whole.

If true, they are probably looking at the fact that no Igbo presidency until 2027 as Atiku will want to do two terms. But then, half a loaf.......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Vice President Position, South East Leaders Meeting Over Peter Obi End by paramakina202: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Banmeallday:

Why should Igbo and their kin “rally” around Obi, because he is a VP candidate? There are going to be at least a dozen other Igbo VP candidates that dont hear word for the 2019 elections.

People that have not tasted power and yet happy to be VP so that they can pose in front of Oduduwa people, or Afonja people, or whatever we like to call them.

Is that progress for our independence?

Voting in 2019 will end your freedom, and the Fulani know that. This is your final chance to redeem your very embarrassing modesty after our parents allowed us to embrace the children of our enemies and even the enemies themselves...

Ndi Igbo have been voting for PDP since 1998 even without a VP,why should they vote differently now that they have an Igbo PDP VP candidate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Corruption Fight Highest Deceit This Nation Has Ever Experienced / Sen. Akpabio, Others Flag Off APC Campaign In Uyo, Akwa Ibom - Photos / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.