Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (57396 Views)

2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Ben Ayade Sacks Traditional Ruler For "Dabbling In Partisan Politics" / I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by PierreAbutu(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
One thing I respect this man called Buhari for is that he doesn't talk much..but when he talks, he says it as it is.
This man won't play politics with words. He is the only Nigerian leader who can say to an angry lion ready to devour him that it's hair is bushy..

Oyedepo and co will involve themselves in partisan politics just to get Buhari out because of dwindling tithes and offerings in their churches.

Like Buhari said, Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies, otherwise they risk losing their status and public respect.

U are very funny
Same Buhari who hobnobbed with El Zakzaky, but now lables him a terrorist, annd refuses him bail
Same Buhari who was endorsed after series of meetings with Adeboye, and getting a 'Christian' guarantee in d person of PASTOR OSIBANJO
Same Buhari who desribed himself as an anti corruption czar...reinstated d NHIS director who was fired by d health Minister for corruption
Says he has no money, but 3 of his daughters schooled in UK
Receives evidence of collection of bribe to d tune of N500m against his Chief of Staff - Abba Kyari and leaves him there......if u want more facts pls let me know
Read more news and spend less time on NL angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
They will die a terrible death
I'm already sympathizing with you for your sorry state when Bihari is ousted. You will eventually commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by ushafe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
divinehand2003:
Yet when Mr lifeless wants to campaign, he will gather all the imams, sultans, emirs and islamic priests to ensure that they not onlt inform but also order their subjects, including the aged, the elderly, young men and women plus children as well as their cattle, to come out enmass to vote for him. Who is fooling who?
Actually the northerns started the involvement of religion leaders in politics, long before now
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by ushafe(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
midolian:
One thing I respect this man called Buhari for is that he doesn't talk much..but when he talks, he says it as it is.
This man won't play politics with words. He is the only Nigerian leader who can say to an angry lion ready to devour him that it's hair is bushy..

Oyedepo and co will involve themselves in partisan politics just to get Buhari out because of dwindling tithes and offerings in their churches.

Like Buhari said, Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies, otherwise they risk losing their status and public respect.
Plz they started mix religion with politics long ago, brows through the history of politics in Nigeria, so why complaining now.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Rafaell(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
BurningBlade:
It is obvious people like Oyedepo, who involve in politics do so because of what they can get from politicians.

Where it even possible, someone like Oyedepo won't even mind contesting for political office. The man's long throat long pass pinocchio nose when him lie.

Thief.

Ózú

meaning... CORPSE !!
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by orisa37: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nothing because God, Himself, is using them.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by imhere: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo is a Nigerian and has the right to support who ever he choses. If he was invited to settle a biff why will that be a case. Recently Pastor Kumuyi visited President Buhari, does it mean he is also partisan
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by BurningBlade: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rafaell:

Ózú

meaning... CORPSE !!
ashiazu.

Meaning... fish brain.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by BurningBlade: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
thayora:

now i know your foolishness is customized, please wear it for as long as you want .
as your stupidity is branded on your empty skull. Show it with shame.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by BurningBlade: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What's facts are u talking...u like to use that word alot.
"Facts"..... like seriously..u term in

You are asking me who they preach it to??
The same congregation of course who don't listen and change at least I've seen them a couple of times online, oyedepo, kumuyi, oyakilome etc and other pastors that have no big name or not well known....I'm an objective person... I try and weigh information and clearly see propaganda...I'm not saying some so called men of God aren't fake...but still some preach the truth and we don't listen...but now we claim the same people are deceiving us to pay them..
when u and I see a miracle or any random internet video on television or the internet don't we immediately kick in ur curiousity spirit to be sure it's not fake...but once it's a news about negativity u swallow it and call it fact..because someone said a pastor fornicated...
Ur claim of seeing news on social media and calling it facts is just wierd..
the congregation? Are we talking about the congregation or we're talking about pastors hob nobbing with politicians.

Why aren't pastors castigating politicians?
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
BurningBlade:
the congregation? Are we talking about the congregation or we're talking about pastors hob nobbing with politicians.

Why aren't pastors castigating politicians?

Clearly u rarely listen to this people's preaching asides the tithe videos the bloggers use to claim ur click on their websites and in return make money...
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by BurningBlade: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Clearly u rarely listen to this people's preaching asides the tithe videos the bloggers use to claim ur click on their websites and in return make money...
is that so? So you who listen, kindly show me videos/links of such preaching so I see for myself.
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by thayora: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
BurningBlade:
as your stupidity is branded on your empty skull. Show it with shame.

the attention you craved for ,now you have it so enjoy it like your favourite swine meal at last you can now stay clear of bishop oyedepo's matter. enjoy meal
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by moyin2009: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
“I am proud to say that our country has moved on; the era of free money, lack of transparency and accountability is over.”- says Buhari 2019

What about the money Osibanjo came to share in Osogbo.
hmmm
Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by BurningBlade: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
thayora:

the attention you craved for ,now you have it so enjoy it like your favourite swine meal at last you can now stay clear of bishop oyedepo's matter. enjoy meal

Re: What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari by samuelonyewueny(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
BurningBlade:
this is the most nonsensical post i've read in all my online life.

Sometimes I wonder if they've replaced your brains with stones for you guys to think like this.

Guess what, i'll judge a man of God however I see fit because a man of God is just what he is, a simple human who thrive and become wealthy on the collective foolishness of people like you.

Thank you.
Hmm I laugh at you...Maybe you don't worship God (Then I can understand your perspective)...but if you do, we all know God is merciful but what we try to ignore is that HIS mercy has a limit. Read the book of Ezekiel (The account of God planning how he was going to destroy and waste his own people, which eventually happened). When it comes to the things of God, it doesn't have to make sense; all that's required is obedience. Hence I don't owe you an apology (Not based on pride/arrogance, but the bitter truth - So get used to it!)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.