Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi (2390 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Chieftain Obidigwe Intercepted With Loads Of Ammunitions / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated / EXPOSED: How Chinedu Obidigwe Used A Fake Company's Name To Dupe An APGA Chiefta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Ovamboland(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:
Brothers and sisters what is el rufai doing in Anambra state at a time of gubernatorial election?

When did a governor become an INEC observer for another governorship election?

What insolence... Peter obi would have bundled him back to kastina.

No Governor would tolerate such rubbish so give Peter obi a pass

But Peter Obi can be in Ekiti during the governorship election, and if the police should restrict his movement you shout Buhari has destroyed our democracy.
How deep can your hypocrisy be?

3 Likes

Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:
Throwback to the ethnic politics that Peter Obi was notorious for in his bid to be Emperor of Anambra.

The articulation of Peter Obi.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/press-releases/governor-peter-obi-and-the-danger-of-ethnic-card.html
You and ur paymasters are clutching straws.
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by EasternActivist: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

But Peter Obi can be in Ekiti during the governorship election, and if the police should restrict his movement you shout Buhari has destroyed our democracy.
How deep can your hypocrisy be?

Balderdash

Emotional being
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by nzeobi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:
I don't know why anyone should be angry that we are vetting those who want to rule us.

Do you want to make the same mistakes over and over, while Sahara Reporters and Premium Times do the actual vetting with information that was already available for public dissection and discourse?

Anyone who wants to contest, must be ready to be vetted with their own past actions and opinion.

Why did Peter Obi put El Rufai on house arrest during the regime of the hero of democracy?

Why was same El Rufai and other APC politicians prevented from entering Ekiti in 2014, when Fayose brought in all manner of PDP ministers and military and DSS support?

How does a despot become a hero of democracy?

If Peter Obi could do such in Anambra, then we do not expect him to play the impartial role played by Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as Acting President, during the DSS siege of the National Assembly.
during that election, his security were withdrawn and his movement restricted. he was not in charge of the police it was the federal government that placed else rufai under watch till after the elections.
please focus on becoming a better person and don't try stop that which is destined
Re: As An APGA Chieftain, I Won't Go To Katsina - Peter Obi by mandax: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:

Unfortunately for you, history is a dustbin that is never emptied.

History is what Microsoft OS designate as "is critical system object", so it can never be deleted.

We will ensure that those who now claim to be patriots, nationalists and democrats, are well vetted to reveal their hypocritical past.

Money used to train you at school, was it not wasted into the drainage gutter?

Hate-filled all your comments and posts on the social media.. Who did this to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Air Vs Ibom Air / Nigeria Weds Corruption! Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars Parked Idle / Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.