Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar (430 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by Tonyberries30(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
We are organized and concerned youth of this country. We only need a chat With Atiku
Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by onlyson16(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
So that u can gaine access to talk from ur anus as u always do? Go to hell with that chart, moreover who ar u to chart Atiku?, how many times have charted with lifeless dullad? Nonsekable post from rud boy from rud family

1 Like

Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by Tonyberries30(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2018
onlyson16:
So that u can gaine access to talk from ur anus as u always do? Go to hell with that chart, moreover who ar u to chart Atiku?, how many times have charted with lifeless dullad? Nonsekable post from rud boy from rud family
your contribution is perfectly noted. But can you be more issue based and evidence based argument here. I believe we are mature enough to say our minds without abusing one another
Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by Tonyberries30(m): 5:11am On Oct 15, 2018
In 2015 Nigerians went to the poll to have a change in Government. And now another cycle is about to be completed and a new government is about to start. I have always advocated that youths should be part of governance especially when it comes to policy making. We cannot be left out in this political discussion because we are stakeholders, that is why I say we need a chat with Atiku Abubakar.
Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by onlyson16(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Tonyberries30:
your contribution is perfectly noted. But can you be more issue based and evidence based argument here. I believe we are mature enough to say our minds without abusing one another
alright,how many times have you requested a chart from daura dullad? Just answer me! may be I ll let you-IN for the main door of what ur missing?
Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by amazingspiderma: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2018
The one ruling you since 2015 didn't chat, but you want Atiku to chat as an aspirant.
Re: We Need A Chat With Atiku Abubakar by Tonyberries30(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2018
It was very obvious in 2015 we headed to the poll to remove the sitting government on the basis of excessive loss of lives from terrorist attack. We have another reason of doing same here but this time around, it has to be consciously done. We must hold every candidate accountable to each premises they make. All I advocate is all candidates should be present for debate in other for we to x- ray their agenda. We must be involved in this processes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Buhari Bans 50 High Profile Nigerians / Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? / Caption This Picture Of Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.