Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Side Chick Cross Cos Husband Won’t Leave His Wife After 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Cross Cos Husband Won’t Leave His Wife After 3 Years (713 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / I Won’t Leave Your Wife - Man Tells Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Cross Cos Husband Won’t Leave His Wife After 3 Years by Beke2020: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Editor’s note:

What do you make of this please? Drop your comments after.....

For three years, Bria has been involved with a married man who kept her hopes up with the promise of leaving his wife- only to go back on his word. Enraged at his decision to remain at his wife’s side, Bria called into the Frank and Wanda morning show desperate for advice. She feels her man, as she refers to him, has wronged her and needs to own up to his promises. Even threatening to expose this top Atlanta exec to the AJC.

Is she wrong.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/side-chick-cross-cos-husband-wont-leave-his-wife-after-3-years/

Re: Side Chick Cross Cos Husband Won’t Leave His Wife After 3 Years by Beke2020: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Confused: I Am In An Office Romance/love Dilemma Please Help / Shout Out To My Rainbow Queen Ja / Introvert Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.