Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Do People Have Body Odor And How To Treat It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Have Body Odor And How To Treat It (445 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Have Body Odor And How To Treat It by beautifulesther: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
https://healthlovaz.com/2018/09/11/body-odor-causes-and-treatments/

Sometime in 2017, I  boarded a bus from Oyingbo to Oshodi in Lagos state. As I entered the bus, I saw a man sitting in my front looking all bloated. He tilted his head to the left side so that he could at least catch some fresh air. At least, the bag of crayfish the passenger to his left carried, was way more endurable than the guy who sat by his right side in the “danfo” bus.See more @ healthlovaz.com
Re: Why Do People Have Body Odor And How To Treat It by HenryInno1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
FTC I dedicate It To My Unborn Kids And My Family Getting Ready For Thanks Giving Tomorrow in Church

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Thing You Need To Do If You Want To Slim Down / Health Benefits Of TARO Leaf / I Just Found Out This Helpful Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.