Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atiku Please Stand Firm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Please Stand Firm. (803 Views)

Atiku Please Stop This Nonsense Money Can Not Buy You A President / Atiku, Please Don't Contest In 2023, Just Support Igbo Presidency- Ohanaeze / Between President Buhari And Atiku Please Who Is Lifeless Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Concerning the the nonsense going on in the SE over the Vp position,i pray Atiku stands firm with Obi.If our so called SE PdP leaders refuse to accept Obi(cause of their selfishness) then Atiku should go pick a Vp from the SW.
I am so disappointed in our leaders.
Why cant we be united for once and work/walk together.
All these bickering must sop.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by zinnydan(f): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Issorite
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by atiku4President(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
julietm123:
Concerning the the nonsense going on in the SE over the Vp position,i pray Atiku stands firm with Obi.If our so called SE PdP leaders refuse to accept Obi(cause of their selfishness) then Atiku should go pick a Vp from the SW.
My brother it's unfortunate. Are my people cursed? Greed!
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by stonemasonn: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol, it’s all politics. Everybody wants something, even Wike is not happy. A good leader will be able to negotiate.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by Banmeallday: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2018
julietm123:

The problem is Atiku himself, occupying the opposition party ticket, just like Buhari did in 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2015 (wow)

But there’s even a bigger problem than that

That is people like you, who according to some, are Lazy Nigerian Youths looking for messiah among the hills of Hell.

The cabal is simply sharing power among themselves because they know you people will lose your mind and have amnesia and suddenly fight to the death for people who dont give 2 phucks about you or your parents....

See them, laughing at the Nigger Area

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by yarimo(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2018
ATIKU should stand firm or not, 99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI / OSIBANJO to continue as president and vice-president till 2023
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by Banmeallday: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU should stand firm or not, 99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI / OSIBANJO to continue as president and vice-president till 2023

Please go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by yarimo(m): 1:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Banmeallday:

Please go and sleep
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by Banmeallday: 1:35am On Oct 14, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware

OOOOOH...AAAWWWW..scary

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by Doerstech(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Obi will remain his VP and Nigeria next VP...regardless of their shameful opposition...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Banmeallday:

The problem is Atiku himself, occupying the opposition party ticket, just like Buhari did in 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2015 (wow)

But there’s even a bigger problem than that

That is people like you, who according to some, are Lazy Nigerian Youths looking for messiah among the hills of Hell.

The cabal is simply sharing power among themselves because they know you people will lose your mind and have amnesia and suddenly fight to the death for people who dont give 2 phucks about you or your parents....

See them, laughing at the Nigger Area

Whatever, Atiku is the man of the moment.
The election is between Atiku and buhari.
The winner must be one of the two,and i choose Atiku.
In most countries of the world,even in advanced and working democracies, there are usually two top very strong political parties the winner must emerge from nationally. It is what it is.Eg Trump was the better of the two in the US for the Americans.......
Voting for smaller parties at national level amounts to waste of votes.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by globemoney: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2018
julietm123:
Atiku should stand firm to lose the SE
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Doerstech:
Obi will remain his VP and Nigeria next VP...regardless of their shameful opposition...
I just hope so.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Atiku should stand firm to lose the SE
Let him lose the SE.
If Buhari wins,we continue from where we are now.
Obi is a great choice.
Ekwerenmadu must not continue to be Dsp.
Vp position is not a traditional stool where he has to be presented to the leaders with kolanuts.we have past that stage in our democracy.Nigeria must progress.
Tinubu singlehandedly picked Osibanjo and i didnt hear anyone in the Sw make pim even though some didnt like it.
Let us learn to work together.we mustnt always agitate.
We are really showing the world igbos are not united.
See the way the so called leaders made their agitation public without first reaching out to Atiku privately.
I am not saying Atiku shouldnt reach out to them cause i know some are very aggrieved especially the Dsp, but lets stop all these bickering and supremacy battle.
People have been laughing at us saying same happened when we were given senate presidency during Objs tenure.5 senate presidents in 8yrs. Today, they are all political nonetities.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by globemoney: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
julietm123:
Let him lose the SE.
If Buhari wins,we continue from where we are now.
Obi is a great choice.
Ekwerenmadu must not continue to be Dsp.
Vp position is not a traditional stool where he has to be presented to the leaders with kolanuts.we have past that stage in our democracy.Nigeria must progress.
Tinubu singlehandedly picked Osibanjo and i didnt hear anyone in the Sw make pim even though some didnt like it.
Let us learn to work together.we mustnt always agitate.
We are really showing the world igbos are not united.
See the way the so called leaders made their agitation public without first reaching out to Atiku privately.
I am not saying Atiku shouldnt reach out to them cause i know some are very aggrieved especially the Dsp, but lets stop all these bickering and supremacy battle.
People have been laughing at us saying same happened when we were given senate presidency during Objs tenure.5 senate presidents in 8yrs. Today, they are all political nonetities.
Tinubu picked Osinbajo as the leader of the SW but yet Atiku could pick VP without consulting our leaders. That’s contempt.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by Doerstech(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2018
julietm123:
I just hope so.
It will be so...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Tinubu picked Osinbajo as the leader of the SW but yet Atiku could pick VP without consulting our leaders. That’s contempt.
He picked the best.Consulting them would have led to more bickering.He wanted a technocrat/politician with as little as possible scandal.
If he was consulting them,do you think Peter will make it?
Abeg David Mark was floor member at senate after 8yrs as senate president.Ekwerenmadu should manage since he wants to remain in the senate.
Is 2023 what should be our headache now if this isnt selfishness?
Will Obi not make a good president if peradventure it fall on him?Abeg lets stop this noise. I am even ashamed as an igbo person.Why didnt they reach out to Atiku privately?
They are painting igbos in bad light and making it look like igbos are difficult to work with.Nigerians are watching.
Re: Atiku Please Stand Firm. by julietm123: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Doerstech:

It will be so...
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Sues Apc/inec Pic / Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? / Nigerian Police Illegality In Lugbe Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.