Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (76612 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 77up(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

He speaks for me....

Atikulated
Yes with your moniker sef, he really speaks for you tongue
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
roscoleefad:
be modest always say about what u are sure of except if u can tell us atiku screw ur father from anus or ur mother

I am more sure that your father anally sexualizes you and your pet dogs
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
The majority of Nigerians hold themselves back with their bush thinking.
You are happy to vote in Atiku whom it has been proven that their way is not pure and is a crook. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

Yet you ignore someone like Sowore who is going to do things differently from the grassroot.
You would rather vote for a long-time member of the Cabal, basically going back to your vomit....and you expect your country to be any different?

It just means you, as a people, ENJOY corruption.
For those who are tired of corruption and backwardness, logic dictates that you give that freedom to yourselves by power of your singular vote.

#Sowore2019 #TakeItBack

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by cooltola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
cooltola:
I do not know why people are even supporting PDP. I do not trust PDP or any of the candidate .How can 20 billions dollars as reported by media just disappear and God knows how much missing was unreported? Money that improve hospitals, provide countless jobs lWhen politicians refused to be accountable, then we have a big problem. If we dont tackle corruption, corruption will destroy Nigeria. Buhari have his faults but he is the least corrupt leader out there.

Vote Sowore.
Buhari is an old man. He should go rest so a younger, uncorrupt person can take the reigns.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by mranova(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters
But a confirmed English shooter
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by izy4all(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Election time is the best time to hear the best confession from the political leaders... that will make one believe they are sent from heaven.. dramatic country
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by cooltola(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
2buffagain:

Vote Sowore.
Buhari is an old man. He should go rest so a younger, uncorrupt person can take the reigns.
I agree with you thay Sowore is a better candidate but the reality is that they are only two major political parties in Nigeria unfortunately at this time.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
cooltola:

I agree with you thay Sowore is a better candidate but the reality is that they are only two major political parties in Nigeria unfortunately at this time.

That's a limited way of thinking. So when will that change and how will that change if you don't vote for the new party?

You Nigerians devalue the power of your vote.
Stop giving your power to your oppressors.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by cooltola(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
2buffagain:

That's a limited way of thinking. So when will that change and how will that change if you don't vote for the new party?

You Nigerians devalue the power of your vote.
Stop giving your power to your oppressors.

Even the new party need time to grow. This is not their time. The time go come first they have to start at the grassroot level , earn the people trust and become bigger. Na small, small
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
8.2 million schoolchildren are being fed by Buhari, even in Anambra and Ebonyi states. The parents of these children will vote for Buhari with the last drop of their blood.

After 15 years of neglect by previous governments, Buhari stands out by approving a payment of 22 billion naira to former workers of Nigeria Airways. These retirees will lay down their lives for Buhari.

After years of living in fear, residents of Bornu can now breathe a sigh of relief. When was the last time they heard a bomb blast? These people will do anything to keep Buhari in power.

What about the roads that had been abandoned for years?

Water projects completed by Buhari include:

Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, in Bayelsa

Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, in Katsina

Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving

Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State.

Kashimbila Dam, Taraba State

Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State

Shagari Dam Irrigation Project, Sokoto State

Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State.

To preserve our environment, President Buhari awarded more than 70 Ecological Fund projects across all the 6 geopolitical zones and they have all been completed.

You may not have felt the impact of Buhari's administration in your life and have thus decided to blindly vote for Atiku, but those who have felt these impacts would vote massively for Buhari.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
cooltola:

Even the new party need time to grow. This is not their time. The time go come first they have to start at the grassroot level , earn the people trust and become bigger. Na small, small

So PDP/APC has the people's trust

This is my issue with Nigerians and Africans in general.
You want a party that just "brings money" to give you and buy your votes basically...without even questioning where that money came from.
The sum total of the Nigerian brain basically comes down to this: I go support who give me money" (https://www.naija.ng/1196673-i-support-give-money-pdp-supporters-atikus-shirt-kwankwasos-cap.html#1196673). The african thinks borrowing money to eat is a good idea. This is your idea of trust... not that they have done anything useful for the country...not that they have integrity....it is that they gave you money to eat so you can vote for them.

Do you think PDP money just materialized from no where?
PDP and all these other "business as usual" political parties are funded by special interest groups whose interests are maintained by keeping you in the dark ages (e.g Generator company magnates, etc).

For once in several decades, Nigerians finally have a candidate in Sowore who, like most of us from the diaspora, is tired of Nigeria being a perpetual laughing stock of the greater world we interact with everyday (ou have no understanding of how embarrasing this gets). He created a party AAC that is purely crowd-funded and transparent....not from special-interest loans like very other party you know of.

Sowore's party AAC was borne from the outcry of many Nigerians who say "Enough is enough". Now the time has come to put action behind this outcry, and what are we hearing?...Excuses.

The excuses I hear some of you give doesn't even make sense
- "Sowore does not have the warchest of money to compete"...What does this have to do with the topic of your votes? AAC is crowd-funded by people with PASSION, not special interest groups. It is doing okay. Now focus on voting for a modernized, working Nigeria, not how to mortgage your future because somebody can give you N1000 to go and buy gala.
- "Sowore should start at the bottom" ... and be subject to Cabalists on his way to the top so his integrity can be compromised?
- "Sowore is too young" ...I can't still believe someone is still so ignorant as to have a brain that thinks this is a valid argument. The current old men that have been ruling you, when did they start?
- "Nigeria's problems are too complex for Sowore to handle" ... Lies. There is nothing complex about Nigeria. In fact, any 12 year old that can play SimCity will be able to solve Nigeria's core issues right now. Nigeria's problem is about the malicious intent of its leaders....and the fools who constantly put them in power by reason of their all-powerful aggregated votes.

I tell you, only a cabalist or a fool would vote for PDP or APC again. I don't care what religion you are or even if you are a GO of any religious organization. They would either be one of the two: A cabalist or a fool. It's essentially binary at this point. The former excuse of "Not having a better party to vote for" has been rendered obsolete by Sowore/AAC.

From my dealings with my fellow Nigeians though, I can concretely state that Nigerians are their own problems.
You rather "go back to Egypt" than take a firm grasp of your power of freedom.

If your vote speaks to put another "business as usual" old crook who has a proven lack of integrity into power YET AGAIN ( Atiku has not changed, this is from 2017 - http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9279&catid=3&Itemid=212&allposts=1) ....I wash my hands off you all to suffer as you are so doggedly bent on doing. Eat all the fresh shit served to you by your chosen leaders if you want. It wont affect me out here.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
77up:
Yes with your moniker sef, he really speaks for you tongue
Sure. Now you know.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters
I don't know if you are right.But people change, people learn, people move on.Never judge people by their past.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't know if you are right.But people change, people learn, people move on.Never judge people by their past.

OMG Atiku has not changed!
This is from 2017 - http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9279&catid=3&Itemid=212&allposts=1)

What is wrong with you Nigerians?!
Slaves choosing to remain in Egypt basically.

You are talking/playing with the idea of putting a man with this past and current behavior as your president YET AGAIN?!
You deserve the crooks you have in office.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by WIZDOM081(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Smoking
Drinking
Womanizing

Are significant characteristics of a thief.

Sai BUHARI
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by cooltola(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
2buffagain:

You want a party that just "brings money" to give you and buy your votes basically...without even questioning where that money came from.
The sum total of the Nigerian brain basically comes down to this: I go support who give me money" (https://www.naija.ng/1196673-i-support-give-money-pdp-supporters-atikus-shirt-kwankwasos-cap.html#1196673). The african thinks borrowing money to eat is a good idea. This is your idea of trust... not that they have done anything useful for the country...not that they have integrity....it is that they gave you money to eat so you can vote for them.

PDP and all these other "business as usual" political parties are funded by special interest groups whose interests are maintained by keeping you in the dark ages (e.g Generator company magnates, etc).

For once in several decades, Nigerians finally have a candidate in Sowore who, like most of us from the diaspora, is tired of Nigeria being a perpetual laughing stock of the greater world we interact with everyday (ou have no understanding of how embarrasing this gets). He created a party AAC that is purely crowd-funded and transparent....not from special-interest loans like very other party you know of.

Sowore's party AAC was borne from the outcry of many Nigerians who say "Enough is enough". Now the time has come to put action behind this outcry, and what are we hearing?...Excuses.

- "Sowore does not have the warchest of money to compete"...What does this have to do with the topic of your votes? AAC is crowd-funded by people with PASSION, not special interest groups. It is doing okay. Now focus on voting for a modernized, working Nigeria, not how to mortgage your future because somebody can give you N1000 to go and buy gala.
- "Sowore should start at the bottom" ... and be subject to Cabalists on his way to the top so his integrity can be compromised?
- "Sowore is too young" ...I can't still believe someone is still so ignorant as to have a brain that thinks this is a valid argument. The current old men that have been ruling you, when did they start?
- "Nigeria's problems are too complex for Sowore to handle" ... Lies. There is nothing complex about Nigeria. In fact, any 12 year old that can play SimCity will be able to solve Nigeria's core issues right now. Nigeria's problem is about the malicious intent of its leaders....and the fools who constantly put them in power by reason of their all-powerful aggregated votes.

I tell you, only a cabalist or a fool would vote for PDP or APC again. I don't care what religion you are or even if you are a GO of any religious organization. They would either be one of the two: A cabalist or a fool. It's essentially binary at this point. The former excuse of "Not having a better party to vote for" has been rendered obsolete by Sowore/AAC.

From my dealings with my fellow Nigeians though, I can concretely state that Nigerians are their own problems.

If your vote speaks to put another "business as usual" old crook who has a proven lack of integrity into power YET AGAIN ( Atiku has not changed, this is from 2017 - http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9279&catid=3&Itemid=212&allposts=1) ....I wash my hands off you all to suffer as you are so doggedly bent on doing. Eat all the fresh shit served to you by your chosen leaders if you want. It wont affect me out here.

I can hear understand where you are coming from. I hoping ACC wins.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by NotAZombie: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
77up:
High level of frustration, claiming Yoruba while your writing clearly shown that you are not, Yoruba is clearly giving this one a sleepless night oo grin

Infact Igbo tonation is even louder in your writing than speaking it grin
Oloriburuku ni e. Alainironu ara Galatia. I am a yoruba boy
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 77up(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2018
NotAZombie:

Oloriburuku ni e. Alainironu ara Galatia. I am a yoruba boy
Monsallah all you said to me is for you and your generation , Ameen summa Ameen.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by cooltola(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
2buffagain:

If you support Sowore
Please donate at
https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019

No amount is too small.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Deepthoughts: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Famousbabe:
Get Nigeria Working Again... #GNWA , A Youth focused campaign to support the Presidential Campaign of Atiku Abubakar shared this very interesting and funny video on instagram.

The PDP presidential candidate was asked an interesting question.

'I'm about to ask you a very funny question now, you know Africans always say, if a man does not smoke, he will drink and if he doesn't drink, he will womanize, which of the 3 do you do?'

Atiku's honest response:

'I don't smoke, I don't drink, I have stopped womanizing'

The lady interviewing him bursts into uncontrollable laughter.

Interviewer: Would you describe yourself as a romantic person? You know your wives would know better, would you say that you have a bit of romance in you?

Atiku: 'Yes I believe I have because I don't get shy kissing them in public, hugging them, you know parting them. I believe that is romantic enough...'
See more and Watch the very funny and interesting video below:

source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/atiku-i-dont-smoke-i-dont-drink-i-have.htm my hi hil?m=1
Ask buhari this kind of questions impromptu n see kasala burst!
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
And has he stopped fvcking guys?

1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Optional09: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Exactly what Buhari said in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.