Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (76578 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by muh4eva(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
As long as you no die of Apple do anyhow we go vote you
You go vote am... Speak for yourself not everybody....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
I can't wait for next year for atiku and his wailing Igbos to be shocked...
aahhhhh! Stroke will kill you that day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters
.a confirmed looters

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by millomaniac: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2018
dancok:
pls we want our corruption back,

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by igwefivestar(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
RebelChip:

Why do you find it hard in your life to make one correct sentence? I don't blame you though.

The iddiotically lifeless animal you support is a certificateless imbeccile. You know as the saying goes .. Birds of a feather....

Of recent, I have noticed a recent upsurge in the media attacks against Peter Obi by the Media of the so called sophisticated tribalists. This same Peter Obi they love to hate is somebody whose academic and business qualifications can never be rivalled even if you join 100 people from the sophisticated tribe.

You guys hate PDP but were sayin that since East loves Atiku already, Atiku should zone VP to West. Now let me put it to you guys... Since the sophisticated love APC already, why can't APC zone VP to East to divide Atiku votes? You guys think you are smart!

Sophisticated tribe my foot! Greedy and selfish lots!

One thing Nigerians failed to realise is that contrary to popular opinions that Igbos are very tribalistic, recent events are now show casing who the real tribal people are.

The sophisticated are supporting an iddiot Buhari only because they want to become president. Its not out of love for Buhari, the North or Nigeria. You people just want to be in charge so that you can use Nigeria's resources and develop your region massively. But guess what? That will never ever happen!

Why I laugh at you guys political permutations is that the hatred of the sophisticated people for the Igbos is what will either divide this country or see the Hausa's rule forever. We warned you guys not to remove power from the South by not voting against Jonathan... Una gree? You guys greedily voted Buhari just to become President after 2023 okwia? We are waiting. That is one utopian dream.

Let me tell you why. The Sophisticated of course will vote Buhari again not because he is good but only because they hate the idea of an Igbo VP and the idea of Igbos dreaming of presidency. Finally, they also want to become president after Buhari. Lols... I laugh in Northern Agenda.

Newsflash bro.... The Northerners can never allow that!

Even if Bullhary wins the 2019 elections, we Igbos are ready as usual to face him squarely. Are the sophisticated ready to endure another hunger for the next for years? Me and you knows who controls importation and business in this country. Go to Lagos and ask about the Igbo nation there. Do you know the banger? The Northern cabals will never allow Buhari to handover to a Southerner after 2023 i.e if the Iddiot wins Atiku next year. When APC zones back power to South come 2023, all Northerners will port back to PDP, choose an Igbo vp again and still win the presidential election come 2023! The North is already in the bag. Do you expect the super south (Igbos and South South) to support you guys to be president for 8 years, vp for 4 or 8 years and still watch as you become president again? That can never happen! Osunbande or Tinubu presidency my black nyansh. The Hausas go rule this country tire. Quote me anywhere. I swear.

Kpatakpata, Tinubu will form another regional party as usual and take you guys back to Oduaa land!

We are wiser now!
after reading this quote I realize there is still hope in this nation. God bless u and ur family. Don't mind those pharisees from Sw it will soon clear for thier eyes. #AtikulatedObi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Ikpongiton: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters
a looter that give jobs and scholarship.a nigerian version of robin hood is better than buhari
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Makaveli1166(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2018
bluecircle470:

Nah people like una go come criticize am after two years in government
for sure na if. em Bleep up we treat am accordingly
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Ikpongiton: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2018
muh4eva:
You go vote am... Speak for yourself not everybody....
he is speaking the mind of nigerians.are you pained ?are you from niger ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by kerry57: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Konki:

A(pc)

T

I

K

U

#BackToDaura
If they don't, we vote them out just like we are going to vote out APC in 2019. We shall keep trying until we get it. God bless Nigeria,we can't keep suffering like this my people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Brains1990(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2018
But u have not stopped looting.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Hollusilva28(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Baba Atikulate, we all know Northerners like to bleep very well, forget being romantic. I'm voting for you no matter what, # Carry "BABA FOR THE GIRLS" 2019 SURE DIE. Wailers won't like this����

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by bluecircle470: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Makaveli1166:
for sure na if. em Bleep up we treat am accordingly

If you’re not indomie generation you’re suppose to know what atiku is capable of by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by superrow: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2018
millomaniac:
Nigerians who do una this jazz? How can Nigerians forget so quickly that this is same Atiku together with obj his boss during their time which their government stank of corruption and even till this day Atiku is still marred in money laundering controversies. What happened in 2015 is exactly playing out where Nigerians were fed up with the corrupt Jonathan administration and hastily embraced buhari whom presented himself as the messiah despite being rejected by same Nigerians 3 times. Now Nigerians are currently "Atikulating" and when he assumes power and starts messing up you guys will come here to start ranting and after four or eight years instead of doing the right thing but because of the jazz dey do una, may be then saraki will present himself as the latest messiah the jazz will make Nigerians to start sarakitulating and blind to every other contestant. And the cycle continues all over again.
Nigeria wake up!!! Atiku and buhari are not the only aspirants for crying out loud!!! and quite frankly neither of them deserves a single vote.
Nigerians!!!!
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters

....and english is hospitalised! tongue
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by citizenY(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
At least he admitted he was a womanizer ; that's honesty, a rare quality we seek in a time like this. Unlike a certain lifeless president with his lifeless minions who would never admit that their lives are filled with lifelessness.

The honest thing he did not say is ........ multiple climaxes with our treasury in his warm embrace. With this embrace, all others will be added on to it..... seek ye the political kingdom.... all the others will be added on to it.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Xfemt(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters
ah ah dis man u still de alive

Plz try Atikulate b4 u die of lifelessness

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Ikpongiton: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2018
atiku is a very generous man,he will make a good president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Xfemt(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
I am atikulateobi and not lifeless
I don help clear ur sins

Go and sit no more
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by komzy589(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
AtiKulated, no mattr what. Please contact me for ur video editing, music vids, movies, vfx, motion graphics, documentaries, online video contents.....etc. Whatsapp 08039735472.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by roscoleefad: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:
You're also engaged in anal sex.
There was a rumor about you having boyfriends and giving them Bora cars that time you were vice-president.
I disbelieved them until the entertainment gist came out that you anally screwed Genevieve Nnaji
be modest always say about what u are sure of except if u can tell us atiku screw ur father from anus or ur mother

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by citizenY(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:
You're also engaged in anal sex.
There was a rumor about you having boyfriends and giving them Bora cars that time you were vice-president.
I disbelieved them until the entertainment gist came out that you anally screwed Genevieve Nnaji

I no gree!!! lalilai!!!!!

So he has stopped womanising.... never knew he was "mannizing"!!!!

So na him be the boy or the girl?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Quintuple: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Atikuloot
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by roscoleefad: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2018
deebsman1:
The prince grin grin grin. If you know you know.

how many as APC created or bring back to life rather millions of people lost their job in d name of reviving economy
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
I can't wait for next year for atiku and his wailing Igbos to be shocked...

I follow u laugh. azin shocking of thier life, Some of them here on Nl will no where to be found for a complete month after that election, they keep braging on the internet while most, meaningless and the real voters are out thr, the progressive elders here are keeping mute cos they are rest assured Buhari will retire Atiku Politically come February 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by seyiseyi11: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Is just dat we don't think in this country both buari and ATIKU did not worth our vote because they don't have any good plan for this country and the people. nigerian shine ur eyes
Any. Way if u need Uber driver contact us our driver are reliable
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by adomuwiner(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2018
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Felixv: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Romantic. Lol

How many wives has he got again - 4 6.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by adomuwiner(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is a crook!

Buahari will win come 2019! sai baba!! Till 2033. grin
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by michoim(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2018
You stopped womanizing after 70 years...because you can no longer perform. ...Atiku, OBJ, IBB always deceiving...they can never be straight

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Makaveli1166:
na so my brother. an I hope. you have been atikuobilated
As for me & my entire household, we don already dey AtikulateObi comes 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
At least he admitted he was a womanizer ; that's honesty, a rare quality we seek in a time like this. Unlike a certain lifeless president with his lifeless minions who would never admit that their lives are filled with lifelessness.

Could he have lied ,, the cameraman with the host could av sneezed in genieneve !! sorry.
But seriously is there anything atiku can lie about to nigerians, we know these man more than our national athem, all these ampllified noise is coming from one region, they would worship any thieve from any region .... just have bad record they will support you while it last grin mothafuckas grin grin
Evans if released on time could be a governor in that region,, east is a region every criminal would love to go campaign @ , saraki went to east still avoiding sw like plague ,rotflwkd !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.