Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics (499 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Why is Peter Obi talking too much / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by dlux: 3:51am On Oct 14, 2018
PDPs Presidential flag-bearer Atiku Abubakar just made a wise choice in my opinion as to his choice of a running mate. Check out the video of Peter Obi Talking Politics here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdznn2gpDY
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by iamdrfresh: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Even tho I'm still skeptical about some things, I have a feeling this guy would do great as VP
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulation mode activated
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2018
You can't compare a real learned fellow with someone who claims to be learned only to dump all his knowledge in the gutter cause of selfish interest.
The bible said evil communication corrupts good manner. Osibanjo is a true life example of a corrupted good man.

Lying like he never neared an alter before.
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by nnachukz(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2018
A well read person whose education and certificates are not in doubt.
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by dlux: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
nnachukz:
A well read person whose education and certificates are not in doubt.

Exactly my point bro. He's got a lot to offer. More like Osibanjo to Buhari.
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2018
dlux:
PDPs Presidential flag-bearer Atiku Abubakar just made a wise choice in my opinion as to his choice of a running mate. Check out the video of Peter Obi Talking Politics here: https://youtgpDY

What special thing did he talk other than normal politicians gimmick with is Igbo accent. Lol.

I was actually expecting sensible thing in the video, alas, normal poo to deceive ipobians fish brains.
Re: Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics by dlux: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

What special thing did he talk other than normal politicians gimmick with is Igbo accent. Lol.

I was actually expecting sensible thing in the video, alas, normal poo to deceive ipobians fish brains.

I think you need to go to Anambra State and see his accomplishments if this video doesn't prove you wrong. He revolutionized the State and increased its IGR, brought calm and security, Stated out one of Africa's Biggest Breweries, empowered the lower class, also constructed good road across each LGA. I am not even from Anambra or his blogger.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Returning To Apga In Imo / MORE PHOTOS: Buhari Inaugurates New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Oshiomhole Visits Buhari To Defend Performance As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.