Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (37111 Views)

Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by mila1121(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
CvEkiti.
Lagos.
Ogun.
Ondo.
Osun.
Oyo.
State in southwest

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by BestDude: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whatever that is you and your friend problem.
south west politics has been radicalised like buhari cult followers in north.it is win or nothing any foreigner that stands on the way will pay with his/her blood.
what you saw in osun and ekiti is a child's play to what will befall pdp on southwest at 2019 elections.
south west governors have federal might on their side , thugs ,police,civil defence, military re on standby.
it is osibanjo or nothing in south west. you saw how ambode voters where chased away during lagos primaries except more of that

Lol and you think Igbos will die should the country not progress?

Mark my word, we will thrive no matter the economy, we will forking thrive and flourish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Bede2u(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

[s]You mean PDP of Wike who already has his sight set on 2023 Presidency. Igboman, speak for your own inferiority complex only.

You think the SS or SW are scared of a loss, so would rather chicken out like the SE who must serve a Northern master and would throw tantrums whenever they see any other Southerner aligning with the North?

It is no ones business if you are scared of losing the 2023 presidency to the SouthWest or SouthEast.

APGA can field a Northern candidate in 2023, to underscore your inferiority complex, while both PDP and APC may as well both field Yoruba candidates.

Maybe you would kill yourself then.[/s]
afonja gibberish undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ORIENTATION101: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
BestDude:

Lol and you think Igbos will die should the country not progress?

Mark my word, we will thrive no matter the economy, we will forking thrive and flourish.
whatever. It is osibanjo or nothing in south west region

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Bede2u(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whatever that is you and your friend problem.
south west politics has been radicalised like buhari cult followers in north.it is win or nothing any foreigner that stands on the way will pay with his/her blood.
what you saw in osun and ekiti is a child's play to what will befall pdp on southwest at 2019 elections.
south west governors have federal might on their side , thugs ,police,civil defence, military re on standby.
it is osibanjo or nothing in south west. you saw how ambode voters where chased away during lagos primaries except more of that
lol...e don reach to dey threaten people.... grin chai Atiku dey pepper some ppl o...throwback coman see

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Tareq1105: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Atiku loves working with everybody, I am very sure he's a Liverpool fan (He Never Walks Alone) kiss

...And please look no further, the ever loyal and humble Otunba Gbenga Daniel should be the right man for the job. His loyalty, integrity and steadfastness is what Atiku and Nigerians will cherish for a very long time.

Otunba Gbenga Daniel for SGF!!!

Cc; gare, your predictions might just come to pass. grin

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Our own Otunba Gbenga Daniel O G D, the Olori gbogbo Otunbas of Omu Ijebu, is the man for the office.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ModsWillKillNL: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nonsense!

SGF kor, HoS ni

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
koni dafun PDP... Have you forgotten what PDP did when they were in government for 16 years. They looted the whole treasury... Their coming back is to reloot ...APC is not d best but they are better than PDP times 50.
if the country was developing faster during the time of looting than when there is no looting.then I will take looting

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by JasonScoolari: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
gare:

Sure, the once with the BIG Heart grin grin grin grin
Correct babe. You have a special accommodation in my heart. grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by BestDude: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whatever. It is osibanjo or nothing in south west region
you and I know this is not about Osinbajo. The common enemy is Buhari who has marred the goodwill of the people who supported him.

If APC field in Osibanjo as president, Atiku is finished... And even I will vote Osinbajo over Atiku and I know many Igbos will do same.

Why? The man has proven his worth, despite not given enough space.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Throwback: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bede2u:

Your misery and agony for your 2023 disappointment is doing press up in preparation for a tight embrace.

When a SouthSouth or SouthWest PDP member wins the PDP ticket in 2023, and one of such win the APC ticket in 2023, you can carry your APGA to Jigawa to go look for a Northerner to support against a Southerner presidency, as it is your nature and antecedent.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by helinues: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

What about a situation you have no APC senator?

How is that logically possible?
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by umuna(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
helinues:

How is that logically possible?

Rephrase:
What about a situation SW having no PDP Senator?
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Pekele007: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

You lots couldn't even hold on to secure victory first before unravelling your greedy plans?

See your past celebration of same treatment to Yorubas by Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Your people own is all over nairaland

They laugh at us when buhari sends soldiers to kill in the East

You guys will get a dose of your own medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by IbrahimDamola: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
We SWners are already Articulating.

OGIDI OMO for SGF!
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by IbrahimDamola: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

Your misery and agony for your 2023 disappointment is doing press up in preparation for a tight embrace.

When a SouthSouth or SouthWest PDP member wins the PDP ticket in 2023, and one of such win the APC ticket in 2023, you can carry your APGA to Jigawa to go look for a Northerner to support against a Southerner presidency, as it is your nature and antecedent.

Why you like to deceive yaself? The next southern presidency is not coming to the SW. It is coming East. Every SWner knows that. cheesy

Your divisionist attempt in SESS region is clear than daylight. Putting SW and SS in the same pedestal against SE sounds awkward even to your own ears. cheesy

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

if the country was developing faster during the time of looting than when there is no looting.then I will take looting
which development? Is it the light that we have? Or what? Or the Lagos Ibadan express that was neglected? What exactly do u mean by development?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
which development? Is it the light that we have? Or what? Or the Lagos Ibadan express that was neglected? What exactly do u mean by development?
development is still at the stage it was left by PDP. buhari have not add anything nor remove anything
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ibotcom(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=SenatorBudoma post=72068996]Not Senate President.

South West be not deceived vote wisely.[/quote Buhari cannot win Southwest, get that straight. If Buhari is indeed popular like you people paint him, why did he have to contest 4 times before winning. Yorubas were tired of the bombing by boko haram, you would hardly not hear news about boko haram onslaught at that time and it was a major turnoff. they thought Buhari will put an end to boko haram, that's why many yoruba people voted Buhari in 2015. Trust me, that was the only reason yorubas voted Buhari,nothing more. But I can categorically tell you that ATIKU will win southwest in 2019 with the current failure of Buhari in all facets of governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ibotcom(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=supereagle post=72069064]

They are wise people. They will let him down. [/quote Buhari cannot win Southwest, get that straight. If Buhari is indeed popular like you people paint him, why did he have to contest 4 times before winning. Yorubas were tired of the bombing by boko haram, you would hardly not hear news about boko haram onslaught at that time and it was a major turnoff. they thought Buhari will put an end to boko haram, that's why many yoruba people voted Buhari in 2015. Trust me, that was the only reason yorubas voted Buhari,nothing more. But I can categorically tell you that ATIKU will win southwest in 2019 with the current failure of Buhari in all facets of governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ORIENTATION101: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
BestDude:
you and I know this is not about Osinbajo. The common enemy is Buhari who has marred the goodwill of the people who supported him.

If APC field in Osibanjo as president, Atiku is finished... And even I will vote Osinbajo over Atiku and I know many Igbos will do same.

Why? The man has proven his worth, despite not given enough space.
spare me that bullshit nigga.

More than 100,000 lost their lifes to boko haram in north east the worst casualties ever after civil war in 1967-1970
Millions of nigerians in north east where displaced from homes
Herdsmen killings in middle belt
More than 19 states were unable to pay salaries
Nigeria federal govt started borrowing to pay salaries
Nigeria foreign reserve was depleted
Imfrastructural decays
Poor health scheme
Epileptic power supplys
Poor educational fundings e.t.c all these things was happening before elections but south east turned blind eye to this because jonathan adopt azikiwe as his name.
The wrote 97% of votes for him in returns despite all not benefitting from him.

Today there re alot of ongoing infrastructural reforms in south west thanks to buhari and fashola .
Lagos to ibadan rail will be completed this december

Apapa road has was a death trap for 16 years is almost completed, thanks to tax holidays buhari gave to dangote who is doing great job on the road

Lagos to ibadan that pdp could not completed for 16years now recieving heavy attention and will be completed before 2nd quarter of 2019.
E.t.c

Do u expect yorubas to vote out such govt ??
You must be a huge jokergrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Babacele: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
South West will drop Osinbajo and go for SGF? grin grin

Vanguard Newspapers and their imaginary PDP stories grin grin

Can anybody remember the names of the last three sGFs and what they are doing presently? grin grin

Atiku Should concentrate on Biafra land, where he is assured of his presidency, leave South West out biko.
kikikiki...lmao!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ORIENTATION101: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...e don reach to dey threaten people.... grin chai Atiku dey pepper some ppl o...throwback coman see
e pass sef
You think apc governors and party chieftains will allow osibanjo to go down without fighting to the end .
Osun state should be an eye opener that apc followership in. Southwest has been radicalised.it is osibanjo or nobody .except you want to pay with your blood.
Apc governors in 6 states of south west region have in position thugs,police,military e.t.c to deal with pdp ruthlessly tell atiku to count himself lucky if he got 25% in any state in south west region
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by helinues: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

Rephrase:
What about a situation SW having no PDP Senator?

Still not possible in South West I dont know about other region
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by PHILipu1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
To think he has even promised before hand goes to show no region would be marginalized..
With unity comes growth..

An SGF is closer to the president than the VP.
A decision table involving:
President - NE
VP - SE
SGF - SW
SP - NC
DSP - SS
HOR - NW....

If this wont move Nigeria forward, we can aswell find our various paths..
Lol.
VP is number 2 citizen.

The Hausa people will not even vote Atikuloot because of Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by olajizz01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
See this fool,SGF na juicy post for your mind.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Dre555: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
I dey tell u
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by NotJustOkay: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We SWners are already Articulating.

OGIDI OMO for SGF!

We wawa pigs are already atikulooting.

You want to be a cone head by force. You will have to exchange your flat head.

Go and try with your other monikers: bankesmalls, goodnessme, tundebricklayer etc. You can only deceive yourself.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by olajizz01(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bede2u:
Flathea.d,you have now turned to Fulani slave totally, how time fly.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by fallout87: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is unintelligent by Atiku.

The SW won't vote for a demotion. They won't give up a VP position for Buhari who possibly won't finish his second term of terror..... just to get an SGF position they don't even know the person being selected.

As I have said before this SE VP decision has decided this election. I truly can't believe Atiku threw everything away like this.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Basher8583: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
RTSC:

I am a kid or an unintelligent adult?
That is where I just stopped reading.

You have sawdust for brains.
Well thanks for confirming my assertions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho / Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.