Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (37219 Views)

Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

development is still at the stage it was left by PDP. buhari have not add anything nor remove anything
well, I'm from SW. what I can attest to now is we have light better than before. Lagos Ibadan express way is getting attention... Lagos Ibadan railway is very visible, despite the fact that the last administration made more money than this one... I didn't vote . intact, I have never voted in my life and I don't see myself voting in the next one.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
well, I'm from SW. what I can attest to now is we have light better than before. Lagos Ibadan express way is getting attention... Lagos Ibadan railway is very visible, despite the fact that the last administration made more money than this one... I didn't vote . intact, I have never voted in my life and I don't see myself voting in the next one.

My observation
those projects you mention were started and 70% paid for by the previous administration.
and about the money aspect, this administration has borrowed in 3years two times more than we have borrowed in 16years
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by erinalex: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pekele007:

Shut up

With Peter Obi as VP and a 2023 president, our dream is nearer.

Your South West is inconsequential
Agreed, south west vote is inconsequential, Yet we supported PMB and he won. SE vote, equally inconsequential, rooted for gej and he failed woefully.
Those are facts, and it can only take the uninformed pple to argue with it.
It might be bitter to ur hearing, But sadly for you, u cannot change those Facts.
The best u can offer here, are words of abuse.
Enjoy ur Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
SW vote is inconsequential? ok oo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
SW vote can never be inconsequential.

erinalex:
Agreed, south west vote is inconsequential, Yet we supported PMB and he won. SE vote, equally inconsequential, rooted for gej and he failed woefully.
Those are facts, and it can only take the uninformed pple to argue with it.
It might be bitter to ur hearing, But sadly for you, u cannot change those Facts.
The best u can offer here, are words of abuse.
Enjoy ur Sunday.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Babs91: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
We are for Buhari in South west.
BeeBeeOoh:
…The enormous powers of the office

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/atiku-targets-s-west-votes-with-sgf-slot/amp/
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos hide behind meritocracy to entrench their tribalism in other people's lands. As long as it is not an Igbo guy there, then it is not a meritocracy. You lot are a sad bunch.

revolt:
yes .I don't know why ppl think igbos are interested in political appointments. If it was appointments I definitely wouldn't be voting for atiku. We are progressive people and the candidate that ensures i make more profit is the one I support. If buhari had the capacity to progress the economy I would vote for him. The west on the other hand will vote for a retrogressive person as long as they think one of their own is profiting. Even if they have everything to lose. Meritocracy is difficult for tribalists sha

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by erinalex: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
naijalander:
SW vote can never be inconsequential.

thank you, I responded to d guy, in "context"; if u you understand what I mean
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

those projects you mention were started and 70% paid for by the previous administration.
and about the money aspect, this administration has borrowed in 3years two times more than we have borrowed in 16years
lies... It was a start afresh project. The plan might be on ground but was never implemented under PDP... I'm talking about rail n express way not light. Two years to ending of administration PDP started borrowing. That means they've squandered everything. No development I can point to in SW.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Calls us Afonja derogatorily and wants us to still vote with their block. Do you guys even reason at all?

Who will win the SW for Atiku? Obasanjo that cannot win in Ogun State?

wow

doctordauda:

Mr afonja, u people should better accept d sgf position or forget it. Because atiku will win without your afonja votes and by then, u people wont even get gardener position in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ode for the gazillionth time, Buahri does not control oil prices, grow up and read. Your boy Atiku just wants Intels contract back with FG.

Albinoflash:
the truth is the real problem was created in buhari's 3years and u know it

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
That the SE has not gotten any juicy position is not our problem, don't let anyone guilt trip you into voting in profit seeking oligarchs. They preach meritocracy to you and once they get in, the tribalism starts, we saw it in GEJ era.

awelekiti:
Stop spreading propaganda. Govenance is a continuum. Nobody is dropping anything. Wait a minute, have you forgotten those projects you mentioned were orchestrated by same pdp? check the record . Instead of dropping it, they'd simply complete it. We Yoruba have been there since 1999. South east hasn't got any key position. I support them on this, if truly we want to remain one in Nigeria . We shouldn't assume a particular person is the best choice for a position. There are much better people in Nigeria who are better than those we see as super human.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
dey there dey deceive yourself. People that will marginalize you the moment they get in.
walexydo:
it is better you wake up to that reality that majority of southwesterners will not vote for buhari because of osinbajo . I am a perfect example of such and my vote is for Atiku/obi, in fact I av already atikulated
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
naijalander:
Calls us Afonja derogatorily and wants us to still vote with their block. Do you guys even reason at all?

Who will win the SW for Atiku? Obasanjo that cannot win in Ogun State?

wow

See dis one o. We dont need your sw votes bra. Middle belt is d determinant factor. Your votes didn't give buhari victory in 2015, middle belt did. So crawl back in2 d hole u came from. Afonja
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by reuben79: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
am for atukulate...........am support anything dat will send buhari daura.nigeria will great again
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by naijalander: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
lol we'll see.

doctordauda:

See dis one o. We dont need your sw votes bra. Middle belt is d determinant factor. Your votes didn't give buhari victory in 2015, middle belt did. So crawl back in2 d hole u came from. Afonja
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
lies... It was a start afresh project. The plan might be on ground but was never implemented under PDP... I'm talking about rail n express way not light. Two years to ending of administration PDP started borrowing. That means they've squandered everything. No development I can point to in SW.
I don't want to argue but those two projects you mentioned we're started by PDP administration. even the rail project started before gej government and it was in it final phase before buhari government.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:
I don't want to argue but those two projects you mentioned we're started by PDP administration. even the rail project started before gej government and it was in it final phase before buhari government.
bicortny issues with FG then will give you clue.. Yes it was started by PDP, but on papers... I'm talking about visible projects not paper projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by ETHIX(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
dazzlingd:
Lol, only Yorubas who don't care about tribe in politics will vote pdp because it doesn't make sense trading Osinbanjo for one nonsense Sgf position. Well, Yorubas are actually very intelligent people who vote personality ahead of tribe unlike the igbos or northerners who are always extreme.

I hope the Osinbajo VP increased your pocket money. Cos it benefited his family more. When last did u hear him talk when bondage came back from USA ?. Is that what u want for another 4 years?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
bicortny issues with FG then will give you clue.. Yes it was started by PDP, but on papers... I'm talking about visible projects not paper projects.
that it has not gotten to your place does not mean a project was not on ground
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

that it has not gotten to your place does not mean a project was not on ground
for 16 year no project to point to in SW

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
this rail project you are talking about was started by obasanjo administration,yaradua stop it a bit and when goodluck came in he continued it. what buhari did was to supervise it to completion since it was already paid for by Jonathan government.
there is no way a rail project can be started and completed in 3years
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
for 16 year no project to point to in SW
I guess all the road in the south west before buhari came in were done by spirit
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

this rail project you are talking about was started by obasanjo administration,yaradua stop it a bit and when goodluck came in he continued it. what buhari did was to supervise it to completion since it was already paid for by Jonathan government.
there is no way a rail project can be started and completed in 3years
rail project in SW... Read my post from the beginning ..
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

I guess all the road in the south west before buhari came in were done by spirit
mention one or you keep ....
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
akinszz:
rail project in SW... Read my post from the beginning ..
at no time did buhari build any rail in any part of the country
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by akinszz: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

at no time did buhari build any rail in any part of the country
well one is on going here and is very visible to the blind...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by dazzlingd(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
ETHIX:

I hope the Osinbajo VP increased your pocket money. Cos it benefited his family more. When last did u hear him talk when bondage came back from USA ?. Is that what u want for another 4 years?

Smh you are right...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Lanre0: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
the slot should be given to either Fani Kayode, Oyedepo, odumakin or obasanjo' s Daughter. looting continue

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Dailyway: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
I strongly feel restructuring the federation will certainly affect this Offi
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Vixlot: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

You use 16 years to pay for projects without executing it...and you want projects to be completed in 3 years ..can you hear yourself...For your info...Lagos Ibadan rail project started last year

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by BestDude: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
naijalander:
Ode for the gazillionth time, Buahri does not control oil prices, grow up and read. Your boy Atiku just wants Intels contract back with FG.

did someone put a gun to his head when he said he will reduce the price? Go do your research before talk nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.