Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (37211 Views)

Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by 7lives: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
obinto:

Atiku has not won yet. We should be strategic in the way we talk and relate to people. let us stop name calling and do the work necessary for Atiku to win first. every other thing is secondary

Yinmu.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
awelekiti:
I understand you but this isn't gej era. A northerners who understands democracy and economy better and a better informed personality is seeking the prestigious position. The vice goes to the SE . I'm in support of this pls. They're an integral part of Nigeria, except we want to keep receiving ourselves . Gone are the days when a president or governor would say he must do 8 years. Let's give them the 4 years, during which impeacemt is possible. Don't forget buhari escaped it twice in this administration . We're getting mature yearly in democracy

It's beyond you. Think deeply.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by forgiveness: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Melian:

Be deceiving yourself. I am Yoruba and can tell you that no Yoruba OMOLUABI is buying the atikulooted card.

Confirm. grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by famology(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
erinalex:
Agreed, south west vote is inconsequential, Yet we supported PMB and he won. SE vote, equally inconsequential, rooted for gej and he failed woefully.
Those are facts, and it can only take the uninformed pple to argue with it.
It might be bitter to ur hearing, But sadly for you, u cannot change those Facts.
The best u can offer here, are words of abuse.
Enjoy ur Sunday.

Hahaha. ... I just love this reply.
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Ovamboland(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
spare me that bullshit nigga.

More than 100,000 lost their lifes to boko haram in north east the worst casualties ever after civil war in 1967-1970
Millions of nigerians in north east where displaced from homes
Herdsmen killings in middle belt
More than 19 states were unable to pay salaries
Nigeria federal govt started borrowing to pay salaries
Nigeria foreign reserve was depleted
Imfrastructural decays
Poor health scheme
Epileptic power supplys
Poor educational fundings e.t.c all these things was happening before elections but south east turned blind eye to this because jonathan adopt azikiwe as his name.
The wrote 97% of votes for him in returns despite all not benefitting from him.

Today there re alot of ongoing infrastructural reforms in south west thanks to buhari and fashola .
Lagos to ibadan rail will be completed this december

Apapa road has was a death trap for 16 years is almost completed, thanks to tax holidays buhari gave to dangote who is doing great job on the road

Lagos to ibadan that pdp could not completed for 16years now recieving heavy attention and will be completed before 2nd quarter of 2019.
E.t.c

Do u expect yorubas to vote out such govt ??
You must be a huge jokergrin

Oyo-Ogbomoso section of the Ibadan-Ilorin expressway is under serious contruction, Lekki and Badagry seaport are ongoing, yet some expect SW to vote against these huge intiatives. So we should bring in to presidency those who make money in our Lagos and SW, but hate it's progress such that they blocked giving Lagos a special status.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by Flatheadpig: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
gare:

You have escaped again from the house without your meds, we go chain you down this time around grin grin grin
[/s]. Trash Trash Trash
say After me I reject the spirit of akpu in my lifegrin
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by gare(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
Flatheadpig:
[s][/s]. Trash Trash Trash
say After me I reject the spirit of akpu in my lifegrin
[/s][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by oyoirabor: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Esseite:
To think he has even promised before hand goes to show no region would be marginalized..
With unity comes growth..

An SGF is closer to the president than the VP.
A decision table involving:
President - NE
VP - SE
SGF - SW
SP - NC
DSP - SS
HOR - NW....

If this wont move Nigeria forward, we can aswell find our various paths..

Let's Atikulate for equality......!!!!!
Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by IloveToMess: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
olajizz01:
Shut the hell, which gimmick are you talking flathea.d,we SW will never pretend in any form, we can support any region with the exception of your hell SE,we gave our support to Gej from SS in 2011 election, but the slowpoke clueless one neglected my region in term of projects and appointment,when it was time for another election,the slowpoke was romancing our traditional rulers with our foreign reserved Currencies as if they have more than one vote, we told him that he will loss and he lost.I fully support PMB.
By the way,tell us what makes you become Fulani you called terrorist slave now?have you gone back to your vomits ?it mean that you don hear am be that,all hails to the most hated and negleted tribe in the country
Mugu see this miserable Afonja diseased fools that only deceive themselves. You only voted against GEJ cos you fools wanted VP slot which APC offered you ugly beasts. You know this Government has failed from day one up till this day and you know it that is why you monkeys wanted PDP to appoint an Afonja VP which didn't work and will never work. PDP will win election with or without you fools and Nigeria will prosper do not need your useless votes cos we know how highly unreliable you backstabbers and perpetual pretenders are and funny enough Nigerians know it now which makes the job way easier tongue. You can kiss your chance at presidency goodbye forever cos we Igbos and SS will never vole for an Afonjaaa!! Never!!. It doesn't matter whether you cry to high heavens.

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by IloveToMess: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

See this one, is it today Igbos have been chopping beating in Yoruba land? Were you in coma when they flogged your Eze Ndigbo in Akure like a thief?
Even Onwa in Festac was summarily dealt with.

Igbos have inflicted great damage on Atiku's candidacy by their generational bad luck.

Shut up is it your damage?? face your lifeless candidate and his midget vice and leave Waziri Atiku and Peter the rock Obi alone, we shall see who laughs last, Nigerians are tired of this cursed administration and they will prove it to you Afonjas at the polls.

As for the flogging part hehe leave matter for Mathias man, Igbos dont do this Oba Oba worshiping you people do in SW, we have kings in the east and we respect them but dont worship them like you zombies do.
Just try to stop any Igbo man on election day, you will know how much we hate you and have been keeping it on a low, lives will be lost for sure!. Just try, dont reply me again ok lets wait till election day.

Re: 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard by babydioku(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Yorubas and politics of hate. Because of election

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.