Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? (12213 Views)

You Anoint My Head with Oil........Psalm 23:5. (THE TRUE MEANING!) / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by backnbeta(f): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm 91 works for me all the time

3 Likes

Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by Eagleword14(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 100
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness, come before His presence with singing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by Gariga: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
I lift up my eyes unto the hills Ps 121

1 Like

Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by femi4: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
dopemama:
Happy Sunday to you all! So I ll like to ask, which chapter of psalm is your favourite or works for you? And what situation prompts you to use them? Pls share so others can learn too, Happy Sunday once again.
All work for me. Favorites: PS 23, PS 121
Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by Jenna3(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

It's in the bible , I didn't judge you

Proverbs 15:8

You judge him. why would you say people like him shouldn't quote the bible? And you used that scripture to judge him meaning he is "the wicked". If am wrong pls clear my doubt
Re: Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? by Boxer007(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
nma4god:
Psalm 119.........always touching the deepest part of my soul
I love you Lord.

wow. hello. please can i chop lips twice..or may be only 4 times? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? / Atheists Can't Find The "Missing Link"! / Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.