Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money (3037 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Jenniferblogger: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
"Go and meet Buhari to feed you, See your Teeth"

Yet Another Nigerian Man Shames and Refuses to Give Money to An Hausa Fulani Beggar!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/go-and-meet-buhari-to-feed-you-nigerian-man-refuses-to-give-money-to-an-hausa-fulani-beggar/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Jenniferblogger: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by kolafolabi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
That's bad of him.. Thought they say givers never lack.

5 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by famouscargo4u: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
this is very bad and it's capable of breeding hate. for God's sake, it is not compulsory for you to give alms BUT do not rub it on the beggar's face. God blessed you unconditionally(with no reference to tribe, religion,nationality etc) and you should give in same manner. However, if you choose not to give, it's up to you. The rain that fell on the rich also fell on the poor,wicked,good etc. Please, let's stop this growing trend of tribal hatred and preferences. i would never choose to employ based on tribal preference over competence. Please, let's make Nigeria great devoid of hateful speeches and actions.

3 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by NifemiKolade(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Boys are not smiling

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by fiizznation: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Now this is very petty and childish. You won't give a beggar any penny, well that's your goddamn business but video covering yourself while mocking a destitute is outright stupidity. Besides how much do you even have that will transformed the beggar's life? Even in the USA, there are destitutes who are anti-democrats/liberals, but you don't see such chastisement from pro-conservatives to any destitute. Begging itself is un-Islamic so there isn't any big deal if you don't give a beggar your penny.

Buhari is the president and that's how it will remain until 2023, no amount of 'beggars humiliation' can change that. People should understand this!!! And besides what's even the difference between social media beggars and those that do their begging on the streets?

Northerners will vote buhari a millions times over any criminal that will be the flag bearer of pdp, and you can only humiliate 'beggars' that might not even have PVCs.

Choke on that!!! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please we need more of this in the country at the moment.....

Those who vote on the alter of religious affiliation and ethnic sentiments should live with the consequences of their actions right here on earth...

Kudos to the guy...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
fiizznation:
Now this is very petty and childish. You won't give a beggar any penny, well that's your goddamn business but video covering yourself while mocking a destitute is outright stupidity. Besides how much do you even have that will transformed the beggar's life? Even in the USA, there are destitutes who are anti-democrats/liberals, but you don't see such chastisement from pro-conservatives to any destitute. Begging itself is un-Islamic so there isn't any big deal if you don't give a beggar your penny.
Buhari is the president and that's how it will remain until 2023, no amount of 'beggars humiliation' can change that. People should understand this!!! And besides what's even the difference between social media beggars and those that do their begging on the streets?
Northerners will vote buhari a millions times over any criminal that will be the flag bearer of pdp, and you can only humiliate 'beggars' that might not even have PVCs.
Choke on that!!! cheesy

You are just a bloody noise maker...

Glad you know Buhari has nothing to offer the poor... As many are becoming poorer by the day .. You never mentioned how he was going to uplift them.. Don't worry though

It's clear that Buhari as a product can't win in VGC or Aso rock.. He can only win in slumps where religion and ethnicity are carried like fried rice..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by jchioma: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mumus will come now and blame it on the blessed Igbo people;
as if it was the only tribe that voted against Buhari.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
NifemiKolade:
Boys are not smiling

Who dey pick money for road in this Buhari time...

Buhari is an economic terrorist

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
jchioma:
Mumus will come now and blame it on the blessed Igbo people;
as if it was the only tribe that voted against Buhari.

Everybody voted against Buhari

It was the almajiris in the north and rigging that crowned him...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by mightyhaze: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
fiizznation:

Choke on that!!! cheesy

all this dirge because somebody says he wont give away his hard earned money.. why not use this energy to discourage beggars that litter every roundabouts,and traffic light spots harassing pedestrians and motorists. is begging an occupation?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by mightyhaze: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Who dey pick money for road in this Buhari time...

Buhari is an economic terrorist
my brother,.. ppl are tightening up . i have a vast plantain and pawpaw farm in the rural areas. do u believe that for over 4 years i never visited that place. i just left locals to be feeding off the place. inside last week, i remember the place.. guess what in one harvest i made over 40k . my fuel money for this month now don set. ..i made a mental note there and then to pay atleast quarterly visits there..everybody is tightening up for next level.. but some almajiris on this forum no go let person hear word,..them say na them we dey target..omo,..ppl are thinking of themselves now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by tysontim(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
The issue is things are hard

2 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Charmingrascal(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fact is some of these nincompoop that are doing this also need help in their lives if help don't come their ways they will be challenging God and blaming village people not knowing this stupidity is the reason for their travails.

I don't know when it becme a crime to vote the candidate of your choice.
No one is forcing you to give alms but atleast they should keep their stupidity to themselves and stop shaming beggars by posting their videos online just to make a selfish and stupid political point.

Help will be far from some of these idiots very soon and it will be unfortunate because y'all that are praising them won't be there to pity them.

Karma is a bitch you know

2 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by ngadaAwo: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
i hate Buhari with all my soul but I gat no mind to do this to a beggar

gosh I'm a coward sometimes i do pity myself cry
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by nameo: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do you need to be told that something is wrong before you stop doing it?

One can understand the anger ans logic but this is dehumanizing.

1 Like

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by nameo: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
ngadaAwo:
i hate Buhari with all my soul but I gat no mind to do this to a beggar

gosh I'm a coward sometimes i do pity myself cry

You are not a coward.

You are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by BuhariLooter(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled threads.WE are not the only ones in nigeria
PLS LET'S STOP COMMENTING ON POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND ,LET'S DOUCE THE TENSION UMU INNEM DA'ALUNU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Akiara: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
The Clapping Don start. Soon the dance go start!!

By then una wey shout Sai Baba go understand that to the core North everyone na infidel.

I just pity my Yoruba APC goons who don't really know what is about happening.

Time is Constant..We watch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by phase1: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice.. You take money from southern 'kaffirs', wash it and use it to travel to your place to go and vote an anti-southern religious bigot as president.

Tell Aisha to invite 15 millions of you knobheads who voted Buhari to come eat in the presidential villa. Billions are budgeted for food there. Go there and eat.

Stupid jakis!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Amatarasha(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
fiizznation:

Choke on that!!! cheesy

hypocrite frm d west

buhari stole som1s mandate dos dat ring a bell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Jenniferblogger: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by phase1: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
fiizznation:

Choke on that!!! cheesy

Abookii, na who dey suffer am las Las? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by meccuno: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
fiizznation:

Choke on that!!! cheesy

[/s] rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Preshy561(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
phase1:

Abookii, na who dey suffer am las Las? grin
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by phase1: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
As long as there are consequences for these almajiris they'd continue to be stupid. You vote an idiot who makes poor economic decision that affects my personal economy negatively, yet want me to give you money.

They must be very mad but have no one to tell them!

No more alms for almajiris and their Mallamz!

9 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by SouthEastFacts: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
I am only here to see who will shout "Igbo" first

6 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Cletus77(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
That's bad of him.. Thought they say givers never lack.
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Racoon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good.Live with whatsoever decision you make.As you make your bed so shall you lie on it.

3 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Curlieweed: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
fiizznation:

Choke on that!!! cheesy

You should have known by now that your fellow Nigerians are such cowards.

If a big man steals, he gets hailing but if poor man steals 200 Naira, he gets a lynching. It's not that they are not upset that the big man stole the megabucks but we are too cowardly to do fck all about it, so we transfer the aggression to the hungry thief. That is Naija Psyche 101.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by AyakaDunukofia: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
This latest development has no precedent. However, one thing is clear; Buhari is contemptuous. So, what is happening is a trickle down effect of him using power to denigrate other members of the tripod that came together to sign up for a Nigerian federation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Cyril Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On Live TV While Addressing Xenophob / David Lyon Visits Jonathan Again, After Collecting His Certificate Of Return / Ipob Members Commissions dilapidated Obodo Ukwu Road In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.