Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (76498 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by musa234(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
sokera:
Fighting the corrupt opposition is better than not fighting at all , of PDP had fought the corrupt opposition too like this , maybe Nigeria would have been better than this ... What I am saying is we should stop taking side on these 2 parties ... they are both corrupt... they know how to press our MuMU botton with ethnicity and religion propaganda
I agree with you on this
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by maxzzo1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Have dey released Dasuki
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by yeyebrity: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Look bro, I'm a being objective here. Go through my previous posts in 2015, I was a sworn advocate of baba.

Three and half years down the pike and I have been disappointed so far. Where was this executive order in 2016? All I see is political expediency. Just like some news article showed Atiku dancing with his IGBO wife aeons ago just to curry the favor of the Igbos, I see Buhari doing the same thing here just to say he's fighting corruption.

I think we both can agree that he isn't fighting corruption.

I refuse to be deceived bro. He was given a chance, now he has blown it.

I just have three grouse with the man.

1. Inability to fight corruption despite making that a cornerstone of his campaign in 2015. They have a list of corrupt people. Lol.

2. Inability to stop the rampage of Fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers or what?

3. Inability to provide stable or even better electricity supply to Nigerians. Electricity that is taken for granted in a lot of African countries.

That's the scorecard before me bro. He has failed.

And I never campaigned for Buhari, but I'm now forced to.

1. Guy, one man cannot fight corruption when everybody is corrupt. Trust me, no matter how strong a lion is, a gang up of animals can defeat him. Buhari is trying his best in that department, but it's a lost cause cos corruption is innate among Nigerians.

2. Guy, if u believe that all those killings are perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, then you should pause for a moment. A priest and his parishioners were killed in the middle belt and they screamed herdsmen, only for the people to realise the act was carried out by their kinsmen.

Almost all the young boys in Nigeria now are cultist who kill at the slightest provocation. Would u also blame Buhari for their actions as well?

The truth is, Africans are barbaric in nature with animalistic killing tendencies, and most of these killings are perpetrated by cultists who are working for those desperate politicians who are anti-government.

As for incessant power outage, common, the state governors can handle that by exploring other means of electricity generation.

But come to think of it, most Nigerians who are not on prepaid always find a way to avoid paying electricity bills. And even those on prepaid have a fraudulent way of disconnecting from the main source and connecting directly to electric poles all in a bid to cheat.

So u see my friend, there is corruption everywhere and it will take forever to fight it. A man may say Buhari or Atiku is bad today, but if he starts benefiting from either of them, he will start singing a different song.

The truth is, Buhari is bad to those who are yet to benefit from him, but good to those who have. Atiku is good to those who are anticipating his dollars, but if they don't get it, he becomes bad.

So in the end, everything boils down to us and what we stand to get. The truth is, no one really cares for Nigeria as a country as long as we're getting what we want.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by sweetgala(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:
How can you ban someone that has not been convicted by a court of law from travelling.
Any person with a commonsense should know this act is utter bu llshit.
The judge that affirmed the order is a quack for affirming something he/she didn't have an understanding of.
Hope a higher judge with commonsense would overturn it if challenged now that people have seen how it wants to be used.

Part of their bail conditions is that they do not travel, anywhere in the world part of the consequences not being accused of a crime is limitation of movement pending the conclusion of such cases where the individual is thought to be a flight risk.

I'm sure if the noose is closing on these individuals they would have run off to some country and attempt to claim political prosecution, and extradition to Nigeria is very difficult at the moment for politically exposed individuals because our human rights records and detention facilities for not measure up to UN standards, any attempt by most governments would be blocked by a single opposition in the parliament.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=yeyebrity post=72082626]

And I never campaigned for Buhari, but I'm now forced to.

1. Guy, one man cannot fight corruption when everybody is corrupt. Trust me, no matter how strong a lion is, a gang up of animals can defeat him. Buhari is trying his best in that department, but it's a lost cause cos corruption is innate among Nigerians.

You say Buhari is trying his best in the corruption department. List those steps he has taken specifically to fight corruption.

Since you claim that fighting corruption is a lost cause for Buhari, please let him jejely just go back to Daura and play with his grandkids and let someone with the energy come on board.

Nigerian leaders make ruling the nation look like rocket science.

2. Guy, if u believe that all those killings are perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, then you should pause for a moment. A priest and his parishioners were killed in the middle belt and they screamed herdsmen, only for the people to realise the act was carried out by their kinsmen.

Are you saying that herdsmen weren't killing Nigerians just now? You'll go to any length to defend Buhari right?

Almost all the young boys in Nigeria now are cultist who kill at the slightest provocation. Would u also blame Buhari for their actions as well?

The truth is, Africans are barbaric in nature with animalistic killing tendencies, and most of these killings are perpetrated by cultists who are working for those desperate politicians who are anti-government.

I don't care who perpetrates these killings. Nigeria has a minister for interior, a police force and other law enforcement agencies, yet people are being killed like fowl. The buck stops at the table of the President. If he can't perform, he should get out. That's what we told Jonathan and that's what we are telling Buhari.

As for incessant power outage, common, the state governors can handle that by exploring other means of electricity generation.

Electricity generation is under an exclusive list. Whatever electricity generated by states will be added to the national grid. It makes no difference because your state that produces electricity will still have the same as those that don't.

Buhari has also failed in this regard despite promise to revamp the electricity sector.

But come to think of it, most Nigerians who are not on prepaid always find a way to avoid paying electricity bills. And even those on prepaid have a fraudulent way of disconnecting from the main source and connecting directly to electric poles all in a bid to cheat.

So u see my friend, there is corruption everywhere and it will take forever to fight it. A man may say Buhari or Atiku is bad today, but if he starts benefiting from either of them, he will start singing a different song.

The truth is, Buhari is bad to those who are yet to benefit from him, but good to those who have. Atiku is good to those who are anticipating his dollars, but if they don't get it, he becomes bad.

So in the end, everything boils down to us and what we stand to get. The truth is, no one really cares for Nigeria as a country as long as we're getting what we want.

Do you know why a country like the United States prospers? Because they have built an enduring system that takes care of everything.

The same people that you claim are corrupt here will go to Western countries and obey their laws totally?

Like I said earlier, the buck stops at the table if the presidency.

People will observe the body language of the president. If he is corrupt or lax in fighting corruption then the people will be corrupt since they can get away with it.

How many corrupt people has this government prosecutors and jailed since Buhari got in?

All we hear are excuses as to why he can't fight corruption.

We have heard. Let him step down for someone who thinks he can do better.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by johnnny12(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
lytech1:
Lifeless dullard...
your days are numbered...
we will atikulate you to daura come 2019 by GOD grace.
for now,you can do as you like.

Mr man be guided!
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nukilia: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Well there are currently 4 presidential candidates from the east or thereabout. Why are you doing supporting Atiku then?

Politics is a game of numbers, the better chance for the Southeastern folks will come after Atiku:Obi. Obi has a better chance to become the president than any of the four aspirants we have now.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by vicdonis: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
80% of this guy's might even be outside the country already.
PDP folks, this is witch hunt naaa
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nukilia:

Politics is a game of numbers, the better chance for the Southeastern folks will come after Atiku:Obi. Obi has a better chance to become the president than any of the four aspirants we have now.

It doesn't happen that way. How many vice presidents have succeeded their bosses after their tenure?

A game of numbers includes building bridges and forming alliances.

No single ethnic group has the required numbers.

The truth is the North will never support an Igbo Presidency because of lack of trust. Yearly chanting of Biafra and "burn down the zoo", is enough to generate mistrust.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by bigcasava1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's a good one! Any funds we can Recover will be Appreciated
I admonish Pmb to do a Thorough Work!
Rotimi Ameachi Umar Ganduje( Kano state current gov) Adams Oshimole Vice Admiral Ola Ibrahim Vice Admiral Adekeye The Present Army chief should also be der General ihejiaka General Minimah! Sokoto ex-governor (Alu) Akpabio T.A Orji Bola Tinubu Maina Timi pere Silvia Capt Idris(Kogi ex governor) David bachir Modu Sheriff

Let's do a Full work !
LAWAL DAURA
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nasir123(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Funny how this list is filled largely with northerners and even the Orji Uzor Kalu that has declared support for the PMB admin and is an APC member.

To the guy a few comments above me: These people on the list can not bolster anything has many of them are of little or zero political importance and have no electoral value. Even the ones that had prior to their trials have been abandoned by their party members and associates and have been left to face their own "business".
Others were just appointees who took advantage of their offices loot this country of our resources and plummet us into retrogression and recession.

Finally, the elections are drawing nearer and the admin are in a hurry to secure quick wins and make most of their anticorruption mantra. They are trying to everything within a legal and constitutional framework - even if it seems military, all they have to do is modify it.

One brilliant comment so far.
This is what some of those comments above lacked.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nukilia: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:
It doesn't happen that way. How many vice presidents have succeeded their bosses after their tenure?A game of numbers includes building bridges and forming alliances.
No single ethnic group has the required numbers.
The truth is the North will never support an Igbo Presidency because of lack of trust. Yearly chanting of Biafra and "burn down the zoo", is enough to generate mistrust.
Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen.
Namdi KANU squandered the goodwill of the people by making foolish decisions. He could have been supported by all if he was refined and tactical in his moves.
I am sure we will have a credible candidate from the Southeast who deserves to be president of this country.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nukilia:

Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen.
Namdi KANU squandered the goodwill of the people by making foolish decisions. He could have been supported by all if he was refined and tactical in his moves.
I am sure we will have a credible candidate from the Southeast who deserves to be president of this country.

I totally agree with you. I also look forward to when we'll have a Nigerian President of Igbo ethnic group and also from the very many minor ethnicities that make up Nigeria. As long as they are all capable, it'll be fun.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Obdk: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2018
.:

See Igbo reasoning smiley

Always delusional.

So wats delusional in dis below.... Re u ok?

Afonja conehead
[quote author=. post=72072273]

This was an I'll advised decision. It will only bolster their resolve to gang up and work against him during the election.

It will even be better for Buhari if these people left Nigeria and return after the elections.

Buhari hasn't shown any sign of tact since the inception of his administration. The cabal of clannish boneheads that do most of the thinking and decision on his behalf has been the bane of this government from day one..[/quote

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Obdk: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Akanaz:
This is what Nigerians don't know. Buhari doesn't care about what you think of him or his administration. He does whatever he think is right. Let's think of it, election is drawing closer, why would he have taken such a brave step when he knew that this action is going to increase the number of his critics and haters consequently having a negative effect on his total voters?

You re also a dullard.

Dullard is someone who is not capable of thinking. His handlers re indirectly working for PDP
apc comprises of over hyped men who ve nothing to offer... Nobody in apc not even thr LIGHT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE SO CALLED SUPER MINISTER... d guy spent 8 years in Lagos. 3.5 years later lagos is in shambles
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2018
justianoo:
Before you spew trash,ask yourself if Amaechi and Tinubu currently have any case in court?.

Go and cry somewhere else
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nukilia: 4:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Ioannes:

I totally agree with you. I also look forward to when we'll have a Nigerian President of Igbo ethnic group and also from the very many minor ethnicities that make up Nigeria. As long as they are all capable, it'll be fun.

Its been nice chatting with you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Nukilia:

Its been nice chatting with you bro.

You too. Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by DedeNkem: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

They will send you to a gulag

LOL. Is that all you gat? Were you busy humping a dirty boko haram's d*ick?
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Bianda24: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

LOL. Is that all you gat? Were you busy humping a dirty boko haram's d*ick?

So you've been able to solve your problem. You now have data, habi. Madness resides in your family. You don't have other words than "imbeci*le, LovePeddler* and slowpoke*. Yeye boy!!!

I blame the woman than brought you into this world and the man whose loins you emanated from.

People like you will always be fools forever. You are a disgruntled element. So, a thing like you could open your mouth and reply. You said the other time, that u have a girlfriend. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Just because you have 20mb, you think you have arrived and you go about poke nosing. You must be mad
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by DedeNkem: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

So you've been able to solve your problem. You now have data, habi. Madness resides in your family. You don't have other words than "imbeci*le, LovePeddler* and slowpoke*. Yeye boy!!!

I blame the woman than brought you into this world and the man whose loins you emanated from.

People like you will always be fools forever. You are a disgruntled element. So, a thing like you could open your mouth and reply. You said the other time, that u have a girlfriend. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Just because you have 20mb, you think you have arrived and you go about poke nosing. You must be mad

Weak ridiculous response. You're struggling again. Why? You need more boko haran d*ick? You are truly an imb*ecile.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Bianda24: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

Weak ridiculous response. You're struggling again. Why? You need more boko haran d*ick? You are truly an imb*ecile.

It seems you are enjoying it. Lol. I don't need to struggle to reply you. If you know the impression you have created, you will jump into the lagoon.

Anyway, people like you are candidate of the lagoon. "fu*cking rich boy". Lol. I will reply you tomorrow. I don't have your time. I am with one of my numerous me
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by DedeNkem: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

It seems you are enjoying it. Lol. I don't need to struggle to reply you. If you know the impression you have created, you will jump into the lagoon.

Anyway, people like you are candidate of the lagoon. "fu*cking rich boy". Lol. I will reply you tomorrow. I don't have your time. I am with one of my numerous me

Go spread your legs as usual. Wh*ore! Since you started your worthless marathon responses an hour ago, you've been itching to f*uck.
Greet them for me, Imb*ecile!
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Bianda24: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

Go spread your legs as usual. Wh*ore! Since you started your worthless marathon responses an hour ago, you've been itching to f*uck.
Greet them for me, Imb*ecile!

I see, you are running out of data. I will leave you to go hustle or go ask your mum for money. Know that I will always be your Oga. I be your mama. Poor boy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.