Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (76495 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2018
bighorlus:

Iv told myself this morning if Atikus name doesn't appear on this list or there is no conviction on a corruption case against him then I have no reason not to consider voting for him.

Don't be naïve. Obasanjo's name is not on the list. IBB's name is not on the list. Abdulsalam Abubakar's name is not on the list. Are these people also not corrupt?

It shouldn't be so difficult for Atiku to take a trip to the US if he is so desperate to become President.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by themanderon: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You clearly have an echo between your ears for saying this.

Typical of a zombified fish brain that lacks the ability to think for himself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by rock003: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's a good one!
Any funds we can Recover will be Appreciated

I admonish Pmb to do a Thorough Work!

Rotimi Ameachi
Adams Oshimole
Vice Admiral Ola Ibrahim
Vice Admiral Adekeye
The Present Army chief should also be der
General ihejiaka
General Minimah!
Sokoto ex-governor (Alu)
Akpabio

Let's do a Full work !

And you think buhari will include amechi or Oshiomole? Stop fooling yourself
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by kharmakhazy: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
can someone help me check Mr osho.name there pls
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

1. Inability to fight corruption despite making that a cornerstone of his campaign in 2015. They have a list of corrupt people. Lol.

Fighting corruption isn't as easy as everyone thought. It can only be fought easily if he was running a military regime which is always rigid. Thankfully, with this new Executive Order 6, the fight will begin at full force noow.

2. Inability to stop the rampage of Fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers or what?

No doubt he's failed even me on this. But we can shy away from the fact that it's political motivated to disrupt the government of so as for create loopholes for the opposition to attack. Check there activities recently, it has dwindled. And of course you don't expect him to just sit down and watch some bastards hamper his chances of second term.

Inability to provide stable or even better electricity supply to Nigerians. Electricity that is taken for granted in a lot of African countries.

I don't agree with this. Electricity has improved so much that we've ever seen in this country.

That's the scorecard before me bro. He has failed.

And PDP will make it right?

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by chansmokers: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
themanderon:

The beast has been unleashed. They had this figured out a long time ago they were just waiting to give some bogus legal backing to their plans. This is largely targeted at the opposition but in order to make it look legit they added a few of their ass lickers.
I am very much against corruption and if they want to do a thorough job those goons that fled from PDP into their fold and people like Amaechi, oshiomole, Tinubu etc should be on that list but for where?
More is still coming the opposition should beware!!! This man has evil up his sleeves.
They are all criminals both those in APC and the PDP none is better than the other when it comes to corruption.
Word.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by rock003: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
ashacot:
No one will shout Nepotism o seeing that the list is full of northerners.

Yeah, northerners that are in the opposition party

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Look bro, I'm a being objective here. Go through my previous posts in 2015, I was a sworn advocate of baba.

Three and half years down the pike and I have been disappointed so far. Where was this executive order in 2016? All I see is political expediency. Just like some news article showed Atiku dancing with his IGBO wife aeons ago just to curry the favor of the Igbos, I see Buhari doing the same thing here just to say he's fighting corruption.

I think we both can agree that he isn't fighting corruption.

I refuse to be deceived bro. He was given a chance, now he has blown it.

I just have three grouse with the man.

1. Inability to fight corruption despite making that a cornerstone of his campaign in 2015. They have a list of corrupt people. Lol.

2. Inability to stop the rampage of Fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers or what?

3. Inability to provide stable or even better electricity supply to Nigerians. Electricity that is taken for granted in a lot of African countries.

That's the scorecard before me bro. He has failed.

Let me ask you a question or a few questions

1) Is he an island? He inherited a deeply corrupt system which for most was all they could think of. How to impoverish others to their own gain illegally. Some had even developed an anti detection system by conniving with banks, shell companies, proxy agents, etc so they could clean up their illgotten wealth. Did you honestly expect this to be achievable in this Nigeria in so short a time when this same corruption became institutionalized under IBB long ago?

2) The Fulani herdsmen issue must be looked at properly and not from the angle that they are his people. Its on record that the life patron of miyetti Allah is a PDP man called GEJ. Its also an record that the factional head of miyetti Allah is the SA to a PDP governor named Ortom. Its also on record that Ortom was paying an ex boko haram commander #20m monthly. Its also on record that immediately the PDP primaries began, the herdsmen issue suddenly stopped. (Coincidence)?

3) Regarding power supply, That is well on course with us now at 8000mw unlike the 3000+ mW he met it at 3 years ago. You can't expect magic in that area because such power infrastructure takes a bit of time but consistency is key. A quick visit to fasholas Facebook page will show you the stages they are at and the power plants already finished.

So far power has greatly improved and this is evident.

What we need is continuity in order to continue this drive and finish it and not to stall by a new and different policy by a different government aimed at scoring their own points as the initiators and completers of their own projects thereby abandoning the direction we were already headed.

To me PMB is on track and to me he has performed way above average.

I remember last administration where no church was safe. Even children were being screened using metal detectors. Boko haram got as far ad our nations capital and bombed there at will. Large gatherings were stopped. Bus parks became scary, the UN building was bombed. But today none of such. In fact, same boko haram has been pushed back to the fringes of Chad.

Read the above again and point out where I lied or am trying to deceive you.

Return your vote before I find you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
ashacot:

Abegg make we hear word... dead on arrival.. less than two months to elections.. who is the think tank of PMB... laughable is this to the international community so what happened from the beginning of him being PMB..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by reesemachh(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2018
mumisco4real:

these are the reasons why obj and ko are sacred of PMB coming back 2019.Nigerians should know these people ganging up against PMB don't mean well for us.they want to continue milking our treasury.Atiku already promised to compensate them .Ask him with what?

mamadimama try get sense for once and stop talking like someone selling ata and crayfish at the mkt. Where u there when he said he would compensate them? how much did he say he would compensate them with ....If u were gullible before you don't have to be gullible now
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by themanderon: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't engage with sub literate minions. When someone begins to decorate illiteracy just to flaunt it, its a worse sight than poo which has been repeatedly stepped on

I just have one prayer for you. If you are sincere in your heart of hearts that Buhari is running this country well may Your life be ran the way he is running this country say amen to that if you are sincere with yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2018
BananaPeel:
More than half of them are Northerners. Buhari should jail them if not I won't vote for him.

Story!!! Jail Fire.... We dey watch nah... its all comedy show..
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2018
themanderon:

I just have one prayer for you. If you are sincere in your heart of hearts that Buhari is running this country well may Your life be ran the way he is running this country say amen to that if you are sincere with yourself.

I say 1 thousand AMENS to that and I have one prayer for you.

May your life be run the way PDP looted Nigeria for 16 solid years straight and turned it to their personal cash cow and may there be always a PDP dasuki in your life who would loot from your sweat at will in Jesus name. Say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:

Ihejerika that used the Boko Haram crisis to make money off purchase of military equipment depriving the soldiers in battle. The blood of the dead soildiers are crying and will not cry in vain
from top of him that made money out of it...pple like Badeh and dasuki
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by bighorlus(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=Ioannes post=72072901]

Don't be naïve. Obasanjo's name is not on the list. IBB's name is not on the list. Abdulsalam Abubakar's name is not on the list. Are these people also not corrupt?

It shouldn't be so difficult for Atiku to take a trip to the US if he is so desperate to become President.[/quote

]
My point is quite simple. I don't like atiku, and the only reason is because iv always heard he looted our funds and he is corrupt. I am one of those people who believe he should travel to us and clear his name if he is so confident his hands are clean. But on a second thought , if this guy really is a looter why is he so free that he even has the guts to contest for presidency? Now since last week all APC is saying is atiku is corrupt, so prove it. I strongly believe the govt has papers and evidence to back up their claims if not they wount be making noise about him. I voted buhari the last time, I can't say I'm happy with the situation of things in the country, my mind is not made up yet if I would vote him again or not. This list this morning just gave me a new perspective that's what I meant, so if the presidency thinks he is corrupt , why is he not on the list? That's my question. Because if he isn't being tried for corrupt charges here at home, and he isn't on a corrupt peoples list here at home, and I believe we have an anti corruption drive being headed by a president who corruption is his main drive, then voting atiku should be an option coz it means ure saying he isn't corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Oh, really? Heaven knows he's innocent? Well then, when he's arrested and he's in court for trial, heaven had better come and testify in the witness box about his innocence.
if he was to be arrested...would have been done since with dasuki n co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Biodun556(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you mr President. Sai Baba!

OBASANJO: 16B USD for electricity disappeared

ATIKU: impoter of generator

hyenas must not be allowed to return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Anyad231: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's a good one!
Any funds we can Recover will be Appreciated

I admonish Pmb to do a Thorough Work!

Rotimi Ameachi
Adams Oshimole
Vice Admiral Ola Ibrahim
Vice Admiral Adekeye
The Present Army chief should also be der
General ihejiaka
General Minimah!
Sokoto ex-governor (Alu)
Akpabio

Let's do a Full work !
The list should also be longer than that ...as a lot are hiding under d umbrella of APC...whenever Buhari steps down..his name should be added for the looting in 1984 and the PTF looting also.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by budusky05(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:
How can you ban someone that has not been convicted by a court of law from travelling.
Any person with a commonsense should know this act is utter bu llshit.
The judge that affirmed the order is a quack for affirming something he/she didn't have an understanding of.
Hope a higher judge with commonsense would overturn it if challenged now that people have seen how it wants to be used.

His using his constitutional rights.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by gidjah(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2018
honjohnbright:
As long as this IGP, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu and the rest aren't included on that damned list, Buhari is an embarrassment to reasoning
ignore them biko.No minister of his is among the EO6 torture?What about Amaechi,Tinubu,Oshiomole,lawal daura and d likes bubu is a goal!!
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by amadice(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2018
mrhowoto:
What is the name of Justice Umezulike that was buried about three weeks ago doing on that list? Buhari Apc and all its supporters are cursed. Our prayers are needed for the self acclaimed change mantra vagabonds.
.. Do mind those those confused set of people, imagine banning a dead man from RESTING IN PEACE.. now am very sure these govt as nothing to offer

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by SirLakes: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2018
I am not surprised Tinubu isn't on the list....

They should all decamp to APC and the ban will be lifted

grin

3 Likes

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by donbenie(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2018
ashacot:
If the list is full of Northerners there's ONE simple reason for it..they are the MOST CORRUPT..
Quote me ANYWHERE..the BIGGEST LOOTERS OF THIS NATION ARE NORTHERNERS..angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by cuteboy2: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2018
ashacot:

It is deliberately done that way at the beginning to deflect criticism. That list will be updated from time to time to add political opponents and enemies of the president. It is one of the political strategies, lined up for 2019 elections
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Magnumproperty:
What he did in 1984. Let's see how far he will go this time around.

I wish Babaginda can give him slap again to collect power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Faithspeaks: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2018
So every one in APC are all sent? 90% of APC were PDP before 2015. This is a fight against the opposition, not against corruption. If PMB TRULY determines to fight corruption, he should also checkmate those political juggernauts in APC. Now Akpabio is righteous because he is now in APC. The government should stop being naive, and start thinking logically before implementation of order. This is an Absurd! I am not fanatic about any party, am only interested in TRUE democracy and the rule of law.
In summary, all political leaders, even the so called corruption fighting agencies in Nigeria since inception, have been fully in financial corruption, in one way or the other; whether identified or not...
Mr President, if you want to keep the house clean, start from the room...there are dusts under the bed that is more dangerous than the dust outside. Therefore, start from APC, then Nigerians will believe you and your administration.
That's all for now...God help Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria...
I love my country, Nigeria...
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by foreshore(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2018
KEVIND:
A former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), 13 former governors and seven ex- ministers have been barred from travelling out of the country under Executive Order 6 (EO6) issued yesterday by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The restriction followed the judicial affirmation of the constitutionality and legality of the Executive Order 6 (EO6).

The watch-list and restriction were put in place pending the conclusion of the cases against those affected.

Also on the watch list seen last night by The Nation are: ex-governors Saminu Turaki (Jigawa), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Adebayo Alao-Akala (Oyo), Gabriel Suswam (Benue), Rasheed Ladoja (Oyo), Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia), Danjuma Goje (Gombe), Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto), Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Niger); Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Gbenga Daniel (Ogun); and Ibrahim Shehu Shema (Katsina).

The ex-ministers are Nenadi Usman, Bashir Yuguda, Jumoke Akinjide; Bala Mohammed; Abba Moro; Femi Fani-Kayode; and Ahmadu Fintiri.

Others include a former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh; ex- Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral A. D. Jibrin; a former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar; a former Inspector-General of Police, Sunday Ehindero; and a former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Amosu; Chairman Emeritus of AIT/ Raypower, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi; Waripamowei Dudafa (a former Special Assistant (Domestic) to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan); a former Chief Judge of Enugu State, Justice Innocent Umezulike; a former judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia;

Also on the list are a former National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh; Chief Jide Omokore; Ricky Tarfa; and Dele Belgore (SAN).

Most of the affected persons are currently facing trial for alleged corrupt practices in different courts.
The list was generated from cases and proceedings filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), the Nigeria Police, and 17 other agencies.
The document indicated that many of those affected had earlier been placed on similar legal restrictions by the courts and security agencies including restriction of movement, seizure of passport, temporary forfeiture of assets, freezing of accounts and others.

Explaining the government’s action in a statement yesterday, Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity), Mallam Garba Shehu said: “Following the instant judicial affirmation of the constitutionality and legality of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), President Muhammadu Buhari has mandated the Attorney-General of the Federation and the Minister of Justice to implement the Order in full force.

“To this end, a number of enforcement procedures are currently in place by which the Nigeria Immigration Service and other security agencies have placed no fewer than 50 high profile persons directly affected by EO6 on watch-list and restricted them from leaving the country pending the determination of their cases.

“Also, the financial transactions of these persons of interest are being monitored by the relevant agencies to ensure that the assets are not dissipated and such persons do not interfere with, nor howsoever corrupt the investigation and litigation processes.

“It is instructive to note that EO6 was specifically directed to relevant law enforcement agencies to ensure that all assets within a minimum value of N50 million or equivalent, subject to investigation or litigation are protected from dissipation by employing all available lawful means, pending the final determination of any corruption-related matter.
“The Buhari administration reassures all well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians of its commitment to the fight against corruption, in accordance with the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and the general principles of the Rule of Law.

“Accordingly, this administration will uphold the rule of law in all its actions and the right of citizens would be protected as guaranteed by the Constitution.
“We, therefore, enjoin all Nigerians to cooperate with the law enforcement authorities towards ensuring a successful implementation of the Executive Order 6 which is a paradigm-changing policy of the Federal Government in the fight against corruption.”

A top government official, who spoke in confidence, said there is no cause for alarm on E06.
The source said: “The ban is not different from the conditions given by the court in granting these accused persons bail. The E06 is like a codification of steps to prevent those on trial for alleged corrupt practices from tampering with assets.

“Some of these accused persons used to go to court for permission before they can travel out of the country. The E06 is not a new thing but instead of all agencies working at cross-purposes, a list was generated and backed with the Executive Order.
“Some of those on trial, especially the Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) had been selling their assets. What will they return after being convicted?”

http://thenationonlineng.net/dasuki-badeh-daniel-amosu-yuguda-45-others-top-travel-ban-list/

Where are the names of Rotimi Amaechi, Godswill Akpabio, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Kemi Adeosun, Former SSG Babachir Lawal e.t.c

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=72073099]

Let me ask you a question or a few questions

1) Is he an island? He inherited a deeply corrupt system which for most was all they could think of. How to impoverish others to their own fain illegally. Some had even developed an anti detection system by conniving with banks, shell companies, proxy agents, etc so they could clean up their illgotten wealth. Did you honestly expect this to be achievable in this Nigeria in so short a time when this same corruption became institutionalized under IBB long ago?

So he is no longer an island? What prompted this executive order at this time when elections are so close? What steps has he taken to make sure that corrupt cases aren't lost? We have the example of Saraki who slipped from his finger all because he couldn't do his due diligence.

EFCC is a joke. Same with ICPC. Say whatever you like about Ribadu and his Gestapo tactics he sanitized the system and made a good name for EFCC. Now all we hear about is government prosecutors not doing a good jonlb of evidence gathering and presentation before the judge. Lawyers are allowed to delay court processes on flimsy charges all in a bid to frustrate the prosecution's cases.

It's been said times without number, set up a special court to try corruption cases. Courts which will fast track these cases. Politics is like a game of chess and fighting corruption is like capturing the king, a move you should have planned for hundred of step ago.

The first thing I was hoping he'd do when he got into power was to turn the beam on the judiciary. Fish out all corrupt judges and have them prosecuted and jailed.

So now, he's doing what he should have done. Taking his first step last. Issuing executive order iro.

2) The Fulani herdsmen issue must be looked at properly and not from the angle that they are his people. Its on record that the life patron of miyetti Allah is a PDP man called GEJ. Its also an record that the factional head of miyetti Allah is the SA to a PDP governor named Ortom. Its also on record that Ortom was paying an ex boko haram commander #20m monthly. Its also on record that immediately the PDP primaries began, the herdsmen issue suddenly stopped. (Coincidence)?

I don't give a rat's stinky ass if the forever patron of miyetti Allah is Donald Trump or the Pope himself. Fvck that. What has that got to do with the innocent people butchered? I hate a government that gives excuses for it's failures. Come on. This isn't a banana republic now. Since the killing, how many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested and prosecuted for these deaths?

We berated Jonathan for giving sane excuse for Boko Haram, now you're doing same for Buhari.

Who cares who their sponsors are? Arrest the bastards, arrest their sponsors, have them tried and tie all of them to drums and execute them.

3) Regarding power supply, That is well in course with us now at 8000mw unlike the 3000+ mW he met it at 3 years ago. You can expect magic in that area because such power infrastructure takes a bit of time but consistency is key. A quick visit to fasholas Facebook page will show you the stages they are at and the power plants already finished.

So far power has greatly improved and this is evident.

Lol bro. Do you live in a government house somewhere or something? Power has not improved. But I will be willing to submit that the decay and rot in the power sector might be so comprehensive that we might need 20 years to generate as much power and South Africa.

We shall see eventually.

What we need is continuity in order to continue this drive and finish it and not to stall by a new and different policy by a different government aimed at scoring their own points as the initiators and completers of their own projects thereby abandoning the direction we were already headed.

An elected government should hit the ground running and have at the back of its mind that it has only 4years to achieve and put lasting institutions in place. The goal of democracy is to build strong and lasting institutions and not strong men.

He should have worked on bills and Constitution reforms that guarantees that whatever progressive policies made by one government can't be easily reversed if at all.

Continuity of policies shouldn't necessarily mean a perpetration of the same persons or parties in government. There will always be stagnancy eventually. New people sometimes bring new and better ideas or execute the same policies in a better way.

To me PMB is on track and to me he has a performed way above average.

Buhari has done below par. I'm sorry to say. His ethnocentric and religious bias is quite visible.
A particular blight on his tenure is the fact that the Christian girl, Leah Sharibu is still in Boko Haram's den till now. Something that should be of serious national concern. Nobody is talking about that poor girl. I'm just imagining if she was my daughter or sister, heaven knows I'll do anything to rescue her if that meant my last breath. I feel so sad anytime I think about the girl. On this basis alone, I can't imagine voting for Buhari.

I remember last administration where no church was safe. Even children were being screened using metal detectors. Boko haram got as far ad our nations capital and bombed there at will. Large gatherings were stopped. Bus parks became scary, the UN building was bombed. But today none of such. In fact, same boko haram has been pushed back to the fringes of Chad.

Jonathan was a misfit of a President that is obvious and only a fool won't acknowledge that.

But to replace Boko Haram with Fulani herdsmen is unconscionable. What's the point fighting Boko Haram and then treating Fulani herdsmen with kid's gloves, patting them on the back and looking for ranches for them all over the country? The business of rearing cattle is a private business and not something the federal government should dabble into. But because our president himself is a Fulani herdman himself he's looking the other way. Not cool. Do you know the number of people that have been killed in Benue state?

Saying that the number killed by Boko Haram is more than that of herdsmen is to be insensitive.

If Boko Haram killed one million and herdsmen killed just one, but that one was a dearly beloved family member of yours, would you still think it was OK?

Life has become so cheap in Nigeria that people just lose their lives like fowl.

Read the above again and point out where I lied or am trying to deceive you.

Return your vote before I find you.

I'd love to vote for him but I'm not convinced. He's too old he should go and enjoy spending time with his grand children and not running a complex nation lime Nigeria.

I'd have preferred Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by xangerar: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2018
I thought Justice Innocent Umezulike is dead and was buried last month. Why not honour the dead at least and yank his name off the list.

A deadman can't travel again nah, abi?

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by shegoly(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2018
if u lyk ban all of us from traveling..... people go fall in from other countries to help us atikulate in 2019.....Atikulation

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.