Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

APC Primary: I Won Because Of El- Rufai’s Performance At Kagarko …hon. Nuhu Goro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I Won Because Of El- Rufai’s Performance At Kagarko …hon. Nuhu Goro (532 Views)

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Primary: I Won Because Of El- Rufai’s Performance At Kagarko …hon. Nuhu Goro by lolanews: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/10/12/apc-primary-i-won-because-of-el-rufais-performance-at-kagarko-hon-nuhu-goroh/

By Lola Seriki- Idahosa Kaduna, North-West, Nigeria …The Deputy Speaker, Kaduna State House of Assembly, Honourable Goroh Nuhu Shadalafia, the State government under the Malam Nasir El-Rufai-led administration executed projects worth N5.8 billion naira in Kagarko local government area of the State.

He also said it obvious that the quantum of projects executed was largely responsible for the “easy ride ” during the House of Assembly primary election for Kagarko constituency .

Hon. Nuhu Shadalafia, who disclosed this in an chat with his media team, said this time delegates considered merit, quality representation and performance before casting their votes, hence his humble victory during the election.

Speaking on his stewardship as Deputy Speaker and member representing Kagarko Constituency in the Kaduna House of Assembly during the legislative years under review, Honourable Nuhu explained , ” The State government constructed 19-kilometer roads, renovated and expanded 12,000 Primary Health Care Centres (PHCs), primary and secondary schools, and upgraded the General Hospital in the LG with updated laboratory equipment, among others.

According to him, the governor’s directive that all state’s public schools located alongside the road be fenced and renovated automatically ,gave room for a well organised and secured learning environment at Kagarko Local government areas.

While disclosing that during his time in office, over 1,000 indigenes of his constituency got gainful employment into various ministries and parastatals under the current regime, even though his target was 2,500, he said ,“People looked to my activities in the House and the kind of projects. I attracted over N5.8 billion projects under the current regime of el-Rufai. I did it through building relationships with people. Kagarko is APC LG and will remain so.”

For mor details, kindly click on the link above....

Re: APC Primary: I Won Because Of El- Rufai’s Performance At Kagarko …hon. Nuhu Goro by Homeboiy: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Won Because Of El- Rufai’s Performance At Kagarko …hon. Nuhu Goro by SamoaUmaga: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2018
El rufai d ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Igbo Leaders Are Angry And Nigerians Are Happy / Why I Have Great Respect For Goodluck Jonathan – President Buhari / "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.