Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (28873 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by powerfulguy: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
Ebonyi State Governor and All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Dave Umahi has boasted that he would defeat the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar in the 2023 polls.

Umahi was speaking in Abakaliki, Sunday while playing host to the national leadership of the Nigerian Union of Journalists, NUJ, and the Nigerian Union of Women Journalists, NAWOJ.

The Governor whose APC party has again postponed its national convention, can only challenge the PDP candidate, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar at the 2023 presidential election if he emerges the APC standard bearer.

Governor Umahi told the national leaders of the media unions, that he stands shoulders high, above every other presidential aspirant and candidate, in terms of his pedigree and credentials.

The two unions are in Ebonyi State, South East Nigeria for their quarterly Central Working Committee meetings.

The NUJ president Chris Isiguzo, wants the electorate to assess and consider the track records of all aspirants and candidates in determining who to vote for in the coming general elections in the country.

Isiguzo praised the Governor for what he says is the setting of a template for enduring governance through the projects executed by his administration.
https://ait.live/pdp-presidential-primary-gov-umahi-reacts-to-atiku-victory/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Joezinho: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
The lizard wants to represent the Reptiles in a duel with the lion... cheesy cheesy

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by helinues: 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2022
Foolish man . I'm Igbo but I will personally vote against umahi. Umahi was expecting to gain northern love by destroying his fellow Igbos

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Jostoman: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ndibuna: 1:56pm On May 29, 2022
Well, anything is possible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Joezinho: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Afonjaa be proud of your skull mining region. No igbo man will vote against his brother at this time against the same northern people you claim are destroying igbos. Afonjaaa skull miner

Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic..I guess you are more Igbo than Orji Kalu. Or you think you are wiser than Uwazuruike ?

This un-evolved anthropoid thinks that by sitting in his poorly lighted one room with a Chinko charged Android phone he knows everything... Every mistake made by an Igbo man is blamed on the Yorubas.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by MadamExcellency: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
The man is always on drugs lately but the substance is what I am not 100% sure. I guess it maybe Methamphetamine or consolidated Mkpurumiri.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by inoki247: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
The Lord be with you....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Validated: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
Umahi that cannot win a senatorial seat in Ebmyi is talking. Abeg park.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ebubu3: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
that's my man grin

mr infrastructure smiley

presidential hopeful kiss

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ebubu3: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
Validated:
Umahi that cannot win a senatorial seat in Ebmyi is talking. Abeg park.

liar

he cant win senatorial but he won governorship back to back and had been deputy governor 8 years before that

umahi is well rooted

better join the winning team

11 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ebubu3: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
The lizard wants to represent the Reptiles in a contest with the lion... cheesy cheesy

your papa na lizard

have you achieved more than him ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ebubu3: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish man . I'm Igbo but I will personally vote against umahi. Umahi was expecting to gain northern love by destroying his fellow Igbos

of course you hate him because you can not belly the fact ebonyi man wants to become president

what has obi done that umahi did not overdo as governor ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by SledgeHammerer: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by saintkel(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
I will vote u n Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by StrongAlphMale: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Umahi is far better than tinubu! grin

The way they'll disgrace Tinubu come June 7th go shock am. SDP will be waiting for him!

Meanwhile, our vote goes to Peter Obi of Labour party!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Fasindo: 2:11pm On May 29, 2022
shocked

Umahi is right.

People are the one misunderstanding his statement, he never said he will defeat Atiku in the general election, he may be referring to his own polling unit.

The truth is that Umahi can defeat Atiku in Umahi's polling unit.

But in a sane country, Atiku is no match to Umahi. Umahi over performed beyond expectation.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Nemesis0147(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2022
Fulani cabals...:tambuwal will step down for atiku and then we will get rid of wike.

Northerners..:but we still have obi and labor party to contend with in the south.

Fulani cabals...:that is where Jonathan comes in(to split the southerners votes)

For the north...APC AND PDP are the same which is true...southerners should wise up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ndibuna: 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:

[s] I guess you are more Igbo than Orji Kalu. Or you think you are wiser than Uwazuruike ?

Sitting down in your thatched roofed mud house to spew trash. Every mistake made by an Igbo man is blamed on the Yorubas[/s] .
Afonjaa an igbo man is an igbo man. There is nothing like been more Igbo. Afonjaaa go and mind skulls you're good at and leave igbos alone

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Ndibuna: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

of course you hate him because you can not belly the fact ebonyi man wants to become president

Don't fall for that afonjjja skull miner, he's not igbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by StrongAlphMale: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Yoruba boy keep embarrassing yourself and your Yoruba people. Instead of you to be proud of your skull mining people, you're here claiming a tribe your father will never be part of. A typical Yoruba boy!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by StrongAlphMale: 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Ebubu3:

Kindly ignore him. He is a Yoruba boy. That is how they behave on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by Scammerr(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by iTommysco: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
See this dreamer person that will not even come out from primaries is boosting defeating

The Almighty PDP he don't know the defeating Atiku is defeating PDP, they no born hin mama well.

No be their fault them don dey shake .

PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by FoolaniHellman: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Make we laff abeg grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by iCauseTrouble: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Small nyash dey shakegrin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi by ChangetheChange: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Small ynash dey shake oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.