Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (23213 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigeria GOH Better

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by ttmax09(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me
Your head get Oil
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by hollywater: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

And killing started only in 2015 when APC came to power? Indomie generation
My Friend I am not an indomine generation. Mentioned any president that rule Nigeria with tyranny the way Buhari is doing. A government that has no respect for the rule of law.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by naijapage(f): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me

Are you the one using your mouth to remind us what he will do and what he will not do? Keep deceiving yourself in '3D'! You are using your mouth to run Atiku government as if he is running it now. We have heard promises like he will..., he will... in the past with nothing to come out of it. Who is deceiving you that Atiku will be the saviour you are expecting? There is no need for trial and error again, buhari is more trusted than all of them. We better go slow in buhari era and gets to the destination safely rather than move faster in Atiku era and enter into dungeon. If u like hate buhari by default, he is the president till 2023.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
hum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Suspend All Protests / Buhari In Group Photo With AU Leaders / Lagos Unveils Free Wi-fi Internet Service In Public Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.