Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (7686 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by emerged01(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

[s] Vote Buhari again.

Nobody is disturbing you.

You can give your vote for free or sell it as usual but what we dont want to hear is you endorsing any rigging or cancellation of the Elections when Atiku wins.
[/s]

You can go through all my posts if you care. Im not a bigot like you.

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by pazienza(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Between 2011 and 2015, we were nowhere.
Have you ever been in that position?

Tinubu purposely artificially created that situation, so that he could use it as justification to turn your region against GEJ in 2015.
Remember how Tinubu and his Yoruba ACN members campaigned against PDP and GEJ anointed candidate for Speaker House of representatives, a Yoruba woman, Mulikat by name.
Tinubu and SW ACN backed Tambuwal to emerge and win Mulikat in the house rep speaker election.

It was Tinubu who created that artificial situation.

SE has been holding the irrelevant position of deputy Senate president as the highest post so far, since 2011, and unlike SW, we weren't offered any better option that we rejected or worked against.

6 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
The current political re-alignment we are witnessing has put to bed the notion that the SW are the King-Makers in Nigeria.

For clarity, let us refer to all presidential elections since 1999 and you will see that the determining zone of who will be President lies not in the north or SW but rather in the Middle-Belt.

In 2015, the Yorubas claimed to have solely installed Buhari. Nothing can be further from the truth as the region that determined the outcome was the north-central.

The Middle-Belt did not vote for GEJ/PDP in 2015 and that was the only election they had gone against the PDP.

Kwara, Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna (south & central), Kogi (East & West), Nassarawa and most parts of Adamawa (apart from Yola) are now solidly back in the hands of the PDP.

To make matters worse for the ruling APC, Sokoto, Zamfara, Gombe and Jigawa in the core north will not be giving bloc votes to Buhari and the APC come 2019.

The Buhari Support Organization, BSO, is relying on two things to give credence to their planned massive rigging and these are:

1. Massive rigging in places like Kano, Yobe, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna and also in the entire SW.

2. Endorsement of the Yoruba political elite and general populace of this obvious fraud.

The only reason Buhari reconciled with Tinubu is not for Tinubu to help campaign and sway voters in the SW towards Buhari as was the case in 2015 but rather the only reason Buhari needs Tinubu in his camp is towards defending the planned rigging and manipulation that will take place in 2019. With Tinubu on board it is safe that most Yorubas will blindly follow him towards this misadventure.

The SW is about to make the biggest mistake ever to foolishly follow Tinubu in his quest to justify Buhari's rigging. Because I can authoritatively tell you all here that Buhari coming back in 2019 is never going to hapen because the powers that be (who put him there in the first place) want him out.

Have you ever paused to wonder why so many politicians were emboldened enough to defect from the APC back to the PDP and why the PDP was seen as a preferred platform to oust Buhari? That is because Buhari and APC's exits are a done deal.

So for whatever shenanigans Tinubu is up to for his own greed, Yorubas should pause and ask why they should blindly support Tinubu because at the end Atiku will not ostracize his northern brothers but will sacrifice Yorubas being included into his govt.

You will return back to your passive state of perpetual opposition as the rest of Nigeria now knows that you are better in this role than playing second fiddle at the National level.

Get ready to take the baton as the next 5 percentile demograph.

I am yet to understand if eating too much akpu is synonymous and responsible for your low IQ with irrational thinking. All the trash bias analysis ( full of hate for buhari and south west, speculation and analysis based on your own personal assumption) you put here are all the best you can give as a result of your inverted thinking. I don't know at moment if any doctor will volunteer to cure you from this madness. If you like, hate buhari because of tribe you come from, if you like hate buhari because of your religion affiliation you belong, if you like hate buhari because of your political party you belong, if you like hate buhari because you think is old and even if you like hate buhari from your mother womb. We are all inpatiemt and selfish! All I know is Buhari continue till 2023. Only corrupt people, lazy youths and those who feed from proceed of corruption will hate him with passion.

9 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by totit: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
I should bookmark this thread for reference. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by paulemi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
This op is absolutely senseless. The way some of you here talk I wonder if it's just your vote that'll determine the outcome of the election exercise.

Una never tire of how the country be?
Why would you want to intentionally aggravate your fellow country men?

Guy, use your head.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Igboesika: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

What about the attitude of the Igbos as revealed on this thread below in 2011, celebrating the marginalization of Yorubas by Jonathan who enjoyed victory in 5 out of 6 Yoruba states in 2011?

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Is it that Igbos have a poor memory or they actually hope others do not remember their antecedents?

Atiku is yet to win and you have already brought your tribal misery to ensure his defeat.

This thread just like the one I posted with the links, would become very useful in reminding you of your hypocrisy, when that teachable moment occurs.

By then, you would have returned to your favourite misery of Biafra or death. Also, stop speaking for the heterogeneous SouthSouth and face your agony alone.
What if the person you quoted is SS Igbo ?
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Throwback: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igboesika:

What if the person you quoted is SS Igbo ?

Exactly why I referred to the ethnic heterogeneity of the SouthSouth, making an Igbo from SouthSouth to be speaking for just his Igbo tribe alone in SouthSouth.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrPolitics:

You're wrong. I have Igbo friends. They're cool and not stuck up. Maybe it's the type of people you surround yourself with

You are weak, soft and pliable and you shouldn't be anywhere near politics or power. How can you vouch for the igbos when we have myriad evidence of their hatred and disdain for yorubas?

Please get your politically correct behind out of the politics section!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

My threads are always constructed towards exposing Yoruba hypocrisy.

Why should ATiku bother selling himself as a unifier of all to the Yorubas when these last three years the Yorubas have been at the forefront justifying Buhari's madness of exclusion?

This is why Buhari wants the SW. He knows they can be relied upon to turn evil into good and lies into truth so that is why he needs Yorubas on his side to justify his rigging.

But they will all be disgraced.

This thread is a warning to the Yorubas to have the decency to reclaim their battered image among Nigerians or they will forever be remembered for their roles in not only supporting this evil administration but justifying every evil they have committed. From Shiite massacre to IPOB crackdown, Yorubas were more in support of the madness displayed by Buhari than any other peoples in Nigeria. Even now as i type this, Yorubas are increasingly supporting cattle colonies as exemplified by Tinubu's latest jargon speech and from feelers we got from ARegberascal, Amosun, Akeredulo, Ajimobi and even that traitor Fayemi who sealed a deal to parcel Ekiti state along cattle colonies in return for a tenured office as governor.

These people are evil and must be made to be repaid in their own coin. They have remained evil because they have not been paid with their own discrimination and hatred which they have giving freely to other peoples.

Very evil tribe yolibats...

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by gurnam: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are weak, soft and pliable and you shouldn't be anywhere near politics or power. How can you vouch for the igbos when we have myriad evidence of their hatred and disdain for yorubas?

He is grossly naive

3 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by MrPolitics: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

I’ve heard you, ask them for their NL handle and read their comments

Nairaland is not the whole country. Nairaland is filled with bigots. Igbo, Yoruba etc.
The people I relate with in the real world aren't like that
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by GworoChewinMaga: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
datproject:

I am yet to understand if eating too much akpu is synonymous and responsible for your low IQ with irrational thinking. All the trash bias analysis ( full of hate for buhari and south west, speculation and analysis based on your own personal assumption) you put here are all the best you can give as a result of your inverted thinking. I don't know at moment if any doctor will volunteer to cure you from this madness. If you like, hate buhari because of tribe you come from, if you like hate buhari because of your religion affiliation you belong, if you like hate buhari because of your political party you belong, if you like hate buhari because you think is old and even if you like hate buhari from your mother womb. We are all inpatiemt and selfish! All I know is Buhari continue till 2023. Only corrupt people, lazy youths and those who feed from proceed of corruption will hate him with passion.
[/s]

Vote Buhari again

That is what I want and if you like support his rigging . This

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by MrPolitics: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

But you're the very weak one because you've given in to tribalism. You can't put yourself above it and you've let it consume you. That's is what is called weakness.

I remain a Nigerian that sees all tribe the same like most people in the real world. You don't have to like it
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by gurnam: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrPolitics:

Nairaland is not the whole country. Nairaland is filled with bigots. Igbo, Yoruba etc.
The people I relate with in the real world aren't like that

Ok
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
pazienza:
SW would get the SGF.
Atiku will run an all inclusive government.

Deceive yaself. Your slimy, treacherous tribe should prepare for 16years in the wilderness and 50 years or forever cast into Southern bottomless pit. You have no idea what awaits your tribe. We have not forgiven you and we intend to retaliate in kind.
The thousands of Nigerians that have been butchered lay solely on SW and their 2015 hateful politics.there will be retribution my friend.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrPolitics:

But you're the very weak one because you've given in to tribalism. You can't put yourself above it and you've let it consume you. That's is what is called weakness.

I remain a Nigerian that sees all tribe the same like most people in the real world. You don't have to like it

Just leave this section. We don't need your likes here.

Go to religion or romance section.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fineman87:

Deceive yaself. Your slimy, treacherous tribe should prepare for 16years in the wilderness and 50 years or forever cast into Southern bottomless pit. You have no idea what awaits your tribe. We have not forgiven you and we intend to deal with your tribe.
The thousands of Nigerians that have been butchered lay solely on SW and their 2015 hateful politics.there will be retribution my friend.

Are you sure you are alright? Who are you threatening? Oya get out of here before I descend on you!

See him threatening a whole tribe for their electoral choices. Is it by force? Vote your atiku/obi let yorubas vote Buhari/Osinbajo!

No need to threaten anybody. I don't want to see you repeat this nonsense post again ooo!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

5 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

He is grossly naive

He must be a born again or something.

He should normally not be here.

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Are you sure you are alright? Who are you threatening? Oya get out of here before I descend on you!

See him threatening a whole tribe for their electoral choices. Is it by force? Vote your atiku/obi let yorubas vote Buhari/Osinbajo!

No need to threaten anybody. I don't want to see you repeat this nonsense post again ooo!

Am not threatening. Barely stating our mind. We will retaliate. Simple
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fineman87:

Am not threatening. Barely stating our mind. We will retaliate. Simple

Retaliate all you want. Let's see who suffers it.

We are not mates in anything. Yorubas are head and shoulders above the igbos and we are ready for whatever eventualities. We would no longer condone the hate and insults.

Igbos must learn to be civil in all they do.

Have a nice life!

6 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by valarmorghulis: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

And you did not justify and push for SS/SE being sidelined in these past 3years?

Hypocrite afonja.

If you like vote Buhari, nah you sabi but what I know is that Buhari is a gonner and with that you are going back to relegation.
Actually it was the south west that started protesting when Yar’adua kitchen cabinet tried to deny Jonathan the sit, all state in south west expect Osun voted for him, how did he repay us? how did we sideline ss?

3 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by oyatz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yorubas voted massively for both GEJ and Buhari in 2015.
In fact, Southeast Votes for PDP in 2015 was 2.4 Million while S/West votes for GEJ/PDP was over 1.8Million (difference of about 500,000).

Anyone has a right to vote for anybody/any party and there is nothing you can do about it.

This level of hatred in your heart for the Yoruba people is not good for your health as you are likely to have stroke by 2019 if you continue this way.

Fineman87:

Deceive yaself. Your slimy, treacherous tribe should prepare for 16years in the wilderness and 50 years or forever cast into Southern bottomless pit. You have no idea what awaits your tribe. We have not forgiven you and we intend to retaliate in kind.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by valarmorghulis: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
oyatz:
Yorubas voted massively for both GEJ and Buhari in 2015.
In fact, Southeast Votes for PDP in 2015 was 2.4 Million while S/West votes for GEJ/PDP was over 1.8Million (difference of about 500,000).

Anyone has a right to vote for anybody/any party and there is nothing you can do about it.

This level of hatred in your heart for the Yoruba people is not good for your health as you are likely to have stroke by 2019 if you continue this way.

Don't mind them, despite voting for him massively in 2011,Jonathan did nothing to repay SW, fast forward to 2015,he still got 1.8m from sw(2.4m in se just diff of 600k)

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Guestlander: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

My threads are always constructed towards exposing Yoruba hypocrisy.

Why should ATiku bother selling himself as a unifier of all to the Yorubas when these last three years the Yorubas have been at the forefront justifying Buhari's madness of exclusion?

This is why Buhari wants the SW. He knows they can be relied upon to turn evil into good and lies into truth so that is why he needs Yorubas on his side to justify his rigging.

But they will all be disgraced.

This thread is a warning to the Yorubas to have the decency to reclaim their battered image among Nigerians or they will forever be remembered for their roles in not only supporting this evil administration but justifying every evil they have committed. From Shiite massacre to IPOB crackdown, Yorubas were more in support of the madness displayed by Buhari than any other peoples in Nigeria. Even now as i type this, Yorubas are increasingly supporting cattle colonies as exemplified by Tinubu's latest jargon speech and from feelers we got from ARegberascal, Amosun, Akeredulo, Ajimobi and even that traitor Fayemi who sealed a deal to parcel Ekiti state along cattle colonies in return for a tenured office as governor.

These people are evil and must be made to be repaid in their own coin. They have remained evil because they have not been paid with their own discrimination and 0hatred which they have giving freely to other peoples.

Continue on this path and the humble pie will be waiting on your dining table once again after the election. Be prepared for another 8 years of wailing.

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by omoharry(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

ooo! you guys should spare us the holier that thou attitude..you talk as if the hatred is one sided and only coming from the Igbos..the yorubas and the igbos have suffered in each others hands over the years and no tribe ever showed loved and mercy toward the other tribe at anytime..you both dislike and hate and cannot stand each other..so why talk as if you are the victim?..I have heard several times in this forum of name calling such as Igbo,Idiotic pig of Biafra,Afonja and Fulani slave with no mercy from either of you..my question to you guys is this..to what end if you are disunited in the south and give the North the greater power to rule us all at all time and decide our destiny for us according to thier bench mark?
In 2019 all free land in the south especially in the SW will be taken away from you all and given to killer headsmen with arms for grazing...Tinubu is in support of it..is that what you want? A leader that pursue nothing but his Fulani project.He keeps mute when killings are on going and turns his head the other way when farmers and villagers are being maimed, raped, killed or sack from their villages but he knows the perfect solution during the Ipob uprising? and was fast to proscribe them as terrorist but it is difficult to label his own that have been committing these atrocities over time as one? rather he is pleading to us all to accommodate them..well..vote for Buhari to return because you hate the Igbos but remember that calamities is no respecter of anybody among the masses, nor their tribe or religion..everyone shall all suffer together.Except you are a fulani person but if you are a southerner voting for Buhari then i will shake my head for what is to come in four years time and mark this page for posterity sake...you know the answer.

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by MrPolitics: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Just leave this section. We don't need your likes here.

Go to religion or romance section.

Lool this is politics section. I can be here if I want to. You could open up a tribalism topic or section to feel at home
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
omoharry:
ooo! you guys should spare us the holier that thou attitude..you talk as if the hatred is one sided and only coming from the Igbos..the yorubas and the igbos have suffered in each others hands over the years and no tribe ever showed loved and mercy toward the other tribe at anytime..you both dislike and hate and cannot stand each other..so why talk as if you are the victim?..I have heard several times in this forum of name calling such as Igbo,Idiotic pig of Biafra,Afonja and Fulani slave with no mercy from either of you..my question to you guys is this..to what end if you are disunited in the south and give the North the greater power to rule us all at all time and decide our destiny for us according to thier bench mark?
In 2019 all free land in the south especially in the SW will be taken away from you all and given to killer headsmen with arms for grazing...Tinubu is in support of it..is that what you want? A leader that pursue nothing but his Fulani project.He keeps mute when killings are on going and turns his head the other way when farmers and villagers are being maimed, raped, killed or sack from their villages but he knows the perfect solution during the Ipob uprising? and was fast to proscribe them as terrorist but it is difficult to label his own that have been committing these atrocities over time as one? rather he is pleading to us all to accommodate them..well..vote for Buhari to return because you hate the Igbos but remember that calamities is no respecter of anybody among the masses, nor their tribe or religion..everyone shall all suffer together.Except you are a fulani person but if you are a southerner voting for Buhari then i will shake my head for what is to come in four years time and mark this page for posterity sake...you know the answer.

Thank you. We would rather vote in Buhari and fight a bloody war with the Fulani than vote in Atiku and have the igbos mock and denigrate us for 4 years.

Do you know why igbo hate is painful? We have been very hospitable to them and never physically harmed them but they still hate us. We are not responsible for their civil war loss! We are innocent but unjustly hated and derided because we are a peaceful and loving tribe!

Damn the Fulani invasion! We are ready for them but we won't allow igbos to have one over us politically!

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by omoharry(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Thank you. We would rather vote in Buhari and fight a bloody war with the Fulani than vote in Atiku and have the igbos mock and denigrate us for 4 years.

Do you know why igbo hate is painful? We have been very hospitable to them and never physically harmed them but they still hate us. We are not responsible for their civil war loss! We are innocent but unjustly hated and derided because we are a peaceful and loving tribe!

Damn the Fulani invasion! We are ready for them but we won't allow igbos to have one over us politically!

I believe I am not talking to a matured person..you would rather your women and children raped. maimed and killed and your people sack from thier homes and their land taken over by the Fulani headsmen because you have qualms with the igbos and to you is like a payback time in order to massage your ego..hmmm! na wa for una ooo!..you are obviously a teenager..if you are a family man or an adult you wont prefer an impending danger over a senseless and stupid rivalry online with another southerner. Pls dont mention me again.I done talking to you.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Gabriel004: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Thank you.

The low IQ Nigerians have make them not to see the bigger picture.

Atiku should not waste any time, energy and resources in the SW rather he should head to the core north to garner as much support as possible as the northerners will not tolerate their votes being manipulated unlike the Yorubas who will rather sell their votes for a meal.

Just as you have sild your biafra struggle to buy a mere pdp vp.

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Gabriel004: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Oga bishop no be igbo..

But he's really pain..about the whole Southwest attitude towards the better south during the 2014 and after..

All his saying is not far from the truth.and nobody is scared of the Southwest..or thier support..
The better south have seen them and have endure the worst they can give..
Nothing much again..they given their worst and best shot against the super south.. nobody in the south need their support again..never again till the break of Nigeria or Nigeria attends it's height..

What we're saying is that we don't pay evil with evil..
We're different from them..and not tribalised as them..we've seen dia weakness..we must forgive but it forget in the interest of peace and unity..in the interest of one Nigeria.

That's it..
No tribe need dia support..again.. but we must unify to make Nigeria work.
If you are not scared, why opening thread day and night.

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Gabriel004: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Bishop is not igbo..and everything is not igbo..
That's my problem with you guys..

Are igbos and Yorubas only tribe in Nigeria?
Why must everyone opposing you guys are immediately term igbo or ipob..

Is that we don't have our views ..or our say..
You people should stop being silly?

We get close to 300 tribe in Nigeria..you sophisticated ones should know that by now.

Or you think the 300 don't know each other?

Atimes you human do piss person off..
Next time be careful how you term evwryon or honestly you will be creating more enemies for the Yoruba tribe.

Una wn cook for Nigerians ba?
Una sure if Nigerians cook for Yoruba Dem go fit eat..

Watch your language ND you add people on faceless forum..

Everyone is not igbo or Yoruba..

Every part of Nigeria get internet access..
And don't stifle opinions..call it igbo or ipob..
Listen, yoruba nation do not care about anyones hatred. Get that into your skull.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request / Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years / Enugu: LP Candidate Edeoga To Appeal Tribunal Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.