Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (7679 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
omoharry:
I believe I am not talking to a matured person..you would rather your women and children raped. maimed and killed and your people sack from thier homes and their land taken over by the Fulani headsmen because you have qualms with the igbos and to you is like a payback time in order to massage your ego..hmmm! na wa for una ooo!..you are obviously a teenager..if you are a family man or an adult you wont prefer an impending danger over a senseless and stupid rivalry online with another southerner. Pls dont mention me again.I done talking to you.

Go and sit down.

So I should vote Atiku/Obi because of some imaginary Fulani herdsmen created by politicians and abandon pastor Osinbajo?

You people are not serious.

10 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Gabriel004: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

No Mr Afonja, this thread has only gotten what I wanted which is,

That the SW will still vote Buhari

That the SW will vote out of bitterness and anger just as they did in 2015

And that you idiots will still justify Buhari's rigging.

All Afonjas posting on this thread have already validated my positions and opinions on why Atiku MUST NOT WASTE TIME CANVASSING FOR YORUBA VOTES!

That is the aim and you have foolishly proved me right!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder one gbana addict dey control una with remote control broom
Shut up, you are just pained. Hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
pazienza:
SW would get the SGF.
Atiku will run an all inclusive government.

Odiegwu. Atikulating with Peter Obi don turn this grandpa of hate into a dove cheesy

See my man thinking ahead for the Yoruba people he doesn't deny he hates. What's up with the biafra project nwokem? Are you saying kanu and the hundreds wasted by buratai all died in vain? cheesy

Are you now a slave for Atiku? Acting as his spokesperson to bring Yoruba into the Atikulation fold? I never believed this guy could ever be on the same team as a gworo chewing fulani mallam but see what prospects of slavery to hausa fulani can do?

Welcome back to being a zoogerian once again cheesy

Enemybulldozer, coman see o. Even a whole de pazienza don turn efulefu on top Atiku matter. He has abandoned the sacred biafra project of kanu and his licking Atiku a$$ now because of useless VP ticket. Do you think he's still a true nwafor?

13 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Ijeshaooduaman: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Odiegwu. Atikulating with Peter Obi don turn this grandpa of hate into a dove cheesy

See my man thinking ahead for the Yoruba people he doesn't deny he hates. What's up with the biafra project nwokem? Are you saying kanu and the hundreds wasted by buratai all died in vain? cheesy

Are you now a slave for Atiku? Acting as his spokesperson to bring Yoruba into the Atikulation fold? I never believed this guy could ever be on the same team as a gworo chewing fulani mallam but see what prospects of slavery to hausa fulani can do?

Welcome back to being a zoogerian once again cheesy

Enemybulldozer, coman see o. Even a whole de pazienza don turn efulefu on top Atiku matter. He has abandoned the sacred biafra project of kanu and his licking Atiku a$$ now because of useless VP ticket. Do you think he's still a true nwafor?
Bro, even me sef shock!!! shocked shocked I even had to do thorough checking to see if he was the one. I never imagined this at all. I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked
So all those cries for Biafra was because of the election they lost after all. Wow!!!!!! I refused to listen when some yoruba guys told me this.
Small small dem don dey come out.
No wonder they did not castigate their leaders that didnt support Biafra.
It will be interesting to see Atiku lose next year wahali grin grin

6 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Bro, even me sef shock!!! shocked shocked I even had to do through checking to see if he was the one. I never imagined this at all.
So all these cries for Biafra was because of the election they lost. Wow!!!!!! I refused to listen when some yoruba guys told me this.

I was telling folks that time na, they thought I was trolling. I live and work with SE and SS people. Forget all the noise you hear, an Igbo man would rather die than go alone with biafra. Nobody fear biafra reach them. Only the jobless ones were in the forefront of the noise. Otherwise how do you explain thousands of young men trekking from onitsha to Aba then to PH on working days? cheesy

The biafra was all about election loss and I predicted rightly that they'll run in the sun campaigning for another awusa fulani gworo chewing kunu drinking mallam. Even the grandpa of biafra on nairaland don begin atikulate even they 'plan good' for Awolowo people cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Ijeshaooduaman: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I was telling folks that time na, they thought I was trolling. I live and work with SE and SS people. Forget all the noise you hear, an Igbo man would rather die than go alone with biafra. Nobody fear biafra reach them. Only the jobless ones were in the forefront of the noise. Otherwise how do you explain thousands of young men trekking from onitsha to Aba then to PH on working days? cheesy

The biafra was all about election loss and I predicted rightly that they'll run in the sun campaigning for another awusa fulani gworo chewing kunu drinking mallam. Even the grandpa of biafra on nairaland don begin atikulate even they 'plan good' for Awolowo people cheesy
grin grin grin grin. Omo na wa ooo
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Ijeshaooduaman: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

If Atiku now lose, what will be next for them now that breeze don expose fowl yansh?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Omo no be small thing ooo. Do you know how many omoluabi I fought both online and offline because of this Biafra issue?

I feel used and raped by this igbos who have now jumped on the Atikulate band wagon to clamor for the same VP post they denigrated and undermined for 4 years! That's why I stated that the gods of yorubaland will smite any yoruba that votes for PDP next year. A vote for PDP is a vote for igbo political renaissance in Nigeria. This Atikulate nonsense is like a political "akaba" for the igbos to climb ahead of yorubas in the political equation in Nigeria which must be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians.

#NeveragainforPDP

#istandwithbuharitill2023

5 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by tit(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

Foool!!! This is the kind of behaviour that has always worked against Ndigbo politically. Stop this chest beating or risk having Yorubas support Buhari again.

we yorubass are going to support Buhari again
nonsense yeebhoes and Atiku
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by GworoChewinMaga: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
valarmorghulis:

Actually it was the south west that started protesting when Yar’adua kitchen cabinet tried to deny Jonathan the sit, all state in south west expect Osun voted for him, how did he repay us? how did we sideline ss?
[/s]

This nonsense has been refuted time without number by me here.

Your useless we-no-go-gree rallies were just another way to hustle GEJ.

The real hands behind GEJ becoming Ag President was from the West and some northern Senators led by Bala Mohammed who decided to do the right thing after it was becoming obvious that the ND was going to go full militant.

STOP ALL THESE YOUR OVERBLOATED DISPLAY OF GRA-GRA
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
tit:

we yorubass are going to support Buhari again
nonsense yeebhoes and Atiku

Prepare to welcome Atiku and Peter Obi in 2019
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

Prepare to welcome Atiku and Peter Obi in 2019
Make we see grin
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

If Atiku now lose, what will be next for them now that breeze don expose fowl yansh?? grin grin

Atimes I wish for their sake that Atiku wins because if e no win after all these mouth and taunting of Yoruba plus aboki, Dem go kill themselves with depression o cheesy

The funny part is that a yoruba, OBJ is their biggest asset in the Atikulation plan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Omo no be small thing ooo. Do you know how many omoluabi I fought both online and offline because of this Biafra issue?

I feel used and raped by this igbos who have now jumped on the Atikulate band wagon to clamor for the same VP post they denigrated and undermined for 4 years! That's why I stated that the gods of yorubaland will smite any yoruba that votes for PDP next year. A vote for PDP is a vote for igbo political renaissance in Nigeria. This Atikulate nonsense is like a political "akaba" for the igbos to climb ahead of yorubas in the political equation in Nigeria which must be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians.

#NeveragainforPDP

Now you have seen them finish, nothing dey their back. It was all empty braggadocio cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
omoharry:
I believe I am not talking to a matured person..you would rather your women and children raped. maimed and killed and your people sack from thier homes and their land taken over by the Fulani headsmen because you have qualms with the igbos and to you is like a payback time in order to massage your ego..hmmm! na wa for una ooo!..you are obviously a teenager..if you are a family man or an adult you wont prefer an impending danger over a senseless and stupid rivalry online with another southerner. Pls dont mention me again.I done talking to you.

That is the mentality of the typical yoruba. They would prefer the fulanis over igbos, no matter the consequences. Thats why Nigeria will never work.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by 7lives: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

#NeveragainforPDP

You are following masters of deception up and down, thank God your eyes are now opened.
Some noise makers at my end here are also seeing what we've been telling them, that the ONLY problem Igbos have with Buhari is that Igbos are now mainly in the opposition.

5 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrPolitics:
Nairaland is not the whole country. Nairaland is filled with bigots. Igbo, Yoruba etc.
The people I relate with in the real world aren't like that

I want to give you a test. Go to this your Ibo friends and just pretend that you will vote Buhari and Osinbajo.

Try to tell them you are voting Bihari and they should vote Buhari. Go to meet them where there are about 10 of them

Watch their reaction to it.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by 7lives: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fineman87:

That is the mentality of the typical yoruba. They would prefer the fulanis over igbos, no matter the consequences. Thats why Nigeria will never work.

And when has Igbos ever supported Yorubas over the Hausas?.
E ti RI nkan kan.

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:
It’s people like you I pity, trying to form sophistication with igbos.
The OP mindset is the opinion shared by majority of igbos, but people like you out of naivety are too dumb to see that and you call it sophistication.
I pray it doesn’t get too late before your eyes cleared

The problem we have always had in Yoruba land is the so called sophisticated Yorubas who always want to appear neutral. One thing I am sure of is that if there are 10 Yoruba neutrals, between now and February, The Ibos with their utterances will make them rethink and I can guarantee you that of 10 neutrals 6 will convert to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by totit: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fineman87:

And the ibos have chosen to follow who, all of a sudden

I guess atikuku, atikulate is from Oshogbo? Bro, abeg quit pointing fingers if you are as guilty as those you accusing. grin

7 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
7lives:

You are following masters of deception up and down, thank God your eyes are now opened.
Some noise makers at my end here are also seeing what we've been telling them, that the ONLY problem Igbos have with Buhari is that Igbos are now mainly in the opposition.

I thank eledumare for my liberation and I apologise for all my trangressions during the period when I was politically blind.

3 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by AlhajaChinyere: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Op you're making sense..but we don't pay evil with evil..

That is Yorubas or Southwest..is not in our blood to hate..we must preach love ..unity and progress..
We're all Nigerians..you know and for the country to be great everyone must be carried along..
...and that's the difference between Atiku obi and buhari Osibanjo..
Let's grow Nigeria..is not time for hate. Let's unify the country and make it work..

They've learnt..tribalism and hatred pays no one..we must push the country forward.

One love bro..

Ori e ti daru!

Omo Igbo, ti yin ma ba je ni!

4 Likes

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Bannylove13: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Ori e ti daru!

Omo Igbo, ti yin ma ba je ni!

Back to sender..and his people million times..
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by AlhajaChinyere: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Back to sender..and his people million times..

Ako ti le ta.

Keep playing nice with your sworn enemy. Igbo people are our enemy and we must be ready to annihilate them if they do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Bannylove13: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Ako ti le ta.

Keep playing nice with your sworn enemy. Igbo people are our enemy and we must be ready to annihilate them if they do anyhow.

You get mouth.. enjoy.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

Vote Buhari again

That is what I want and if you like support his rigging . This

Even if the election is Free and fair and Buhari wins, will you ever accept? Is it not only when your candidate wins, that you believe election to be free and fair. If your candidate looses, then the election is rigged. You have already started developing that mindset. Even if you think election is rigged when your articulated is defeated, then get your evidence s and find your way to tribunal. My brother, to go back to PDP corruption regime, never! They invented problem,we are facing today which Buhari is trying to resolve. They shared our common wealth for their children and generation unborn. People like FFK hate buhari and turn to emegency christian defender and fighter just because EFCC is asking him questions on his looted share and so many others like him. So, my friend, my advice for you is to reformart your brain so that your hatred for buhari can be cured. SAI BABA 2023

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Current Sharing Ratio in the PDP.

Presidential Candidate NE
VP Candidate SE
Party Chairman SS
Senate President NC
Deputy Senate President SE
Speaker NE
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Purehuman(m): 2:47am On Oct 15, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

So why should the Yorubas be allowed to see Atiku as a unifier while they openly support and justify the bigotted administration of Buhari?

I know they have paid you to cause division. But know this that this small money they gave you will not pass 1month before you will finish it on beer.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by GworoChewinMaga: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2018
TylerDurden:

To Garner Political Support From A Yoruba, Make Your Opponent An Igbo

The Igbofication of Ambode by Tinubu's online grease monkeys was part of their strategy to paint Ambode as not fit to continue as Governor. Hold on for a sec... allow me to rephrase that last statement; the Igbofication of Ambode by Tinubu's dogs is the only reason why most Yorubas want Ambode out.

Without any concrete reason as to what exactly is Ambode's sin apart from the apparent fall out with Tinubu over the latter's incessant and increasing demands on Ambode's office for more money and favors, Tinubu's on-line dogs went to town with the tale that since Igbos seem to be sympathetic to Ambode's current plight, that that was more than enough reason to have him denied second term ticket on the APC platform.

Note how the goal post and narratives over Ambode's many imaginary sins has changed from being not loyal to Tinubu and the Lagos state APC machinery- without them giving us the real reasons behind Tinubu's grouse with Ambode which I must insert at this moment stems down to Ambode not doling out public funds and favors to Tinubu-to Ambode's growing bi-partisan support from marginal Igbo online commentators.

We have been down this road before and many times too many.

In 1953, the only true National political party, the National Congress of Nigeria & Cameroun (NCNC) won a landslide victory at both the Federal and regional houses of parliament (both in the then defunct Western & Eastern Nigeria). The NCNC was one out of the three existing and dominant political parties, and the only true National party as the Action Group(AG) and the unapologetic and aptly named Northern Peoples Congress(NPC) never hid their Tribal and regional ideology. The NCNC was conceived and headed by Herbert Macaulay, a true statesman and a Yoruba who was instrumental in the independence struggle. The NCNC was the political arm of the independence struggle. Macaulay will pass on during the heat of elections and naturally the party head succession went to Zik - an Igbo man. Awolowo then went on the full offensive deploying all Yoruba Obas to convince elected Yoruba party members of the NCNC to defect to the AG. Awo's reason was echoed by the Yoruba Obas he recruited to sway his tribesmen, that an Igbo man can not lead a majority party in Yoruba land or the federal level at that. This was the earliest recorded introduction of tribal politics in Nigeria and with it came cross-carpeting of Yoruba party men elected on the platform of the NCNC to the regional tribal party, AG. The root of tribalism was then set firmly into the psyche of the Nigerian voter most especially among the Yorubas. The NPC will replicate this same feat by becoming more vocal and radical against Igbos. The likes of the Sarduna used anti-Igbo sentiments to unite the pagan provinces (middle-belt and non-muslim minorities of the north) towards a unified pan-northern Nigerian political bloc with the mantra One-North (against the Igbos).

While the likes of Sarduna used anti-Igbo sentiments to not only unite the non-Hausa/Fulani Muslims under the yoke of Sokoto for political gain, it must be noted that Igbos formed the largest non-European expatriate population in the north. Their continued progress posed a very potent danger to the Khalifate as the Igbos were seen as very dangerous not because the Igbos formed any remote threat to seize power from the traditional Islamic institutions, but rather that the Igbos could inspire the oppressed minorities (especially among the non-Hausa/Muslim) to take their destinies into their own hands and relieving the conservative Islamic power houses of their control on the masses which they achieved through deliberate retrogressive policies.

So in essence, both the Yoruba political elites and the Islamic rulers of the North used anti-Igbo sentiments to unite their people under ethnicity and religious lines from where they bolstered their power base and grip on power.

Nothing unites a people more than a common enemy - real or imaginary. Wars can only be fought with the civilian population making the ultimate sacrifices to go to war with an enemy they know nothing of whom they may have never encountered in their life. The accrued benefits in any war go towards the political establishments increasing grip on power and erosion of public rights and scrutiny. So when the MI5 decided to activate a group of naive Marxist Igbo officers to carry out a coup in 1966, they knew exactly what they wanted to achieve - war. The Civil war was a national calling by every non-Igbo to vent their misplaced frustration on the Igbos. The civil war also united Nigeria more than it has ever been. It sounds paradoxical that a Nation facing civil war will be more united than during peace but this was the situation. Prior to the civil war, a Yoruba man never saw eye-to-eye with a Hausa-Fulani but their collective hatred for the Igbos united them towards one cause - the decimation and subjugation of the Igbo threat.

Igbophobia reared it's head almost immediately after civilian transition of the Obasanjo regime in 1978/1979. The Yoruba political bloc headed by Awo opposed Shagari not because he was incompetent or inexperienced to aspire to office but because Shagari had chose an Igbo man to be his vice. For all considerations aside, the only motivating reason most yorubas did not vote for Shagari wasn't because the wanted to vote in their own Awolowo but rather because Shagari had an Igbo vice. If the Yorubas were against northern rule, then why did Awolowo agree to serve under the much younger and naive Gowon and why did the Yorubas also support Awo over his shameless acceptance to serve under someone like Gowon? This akin to the Lord of a Manor being displaced by his guards only for him to return to serve as butler to his body guard who now controlled his home.

I have written at lenght already and I will not delve into the Igbofication of Jonathan to which the Yorubas hated with passion for the only singular reason that he was benefitting Igbos with too much juicy appointments that hithero were reserved to the Yorubas and the Huasa/Fulani.

With Ambode's current predicament, we can see how the Yoruba operates to a degree of obsession the anti-Igbo sentiments. With an Igbo as a common enemy, the Yorubas can avoid the several elephants in their rooms. Yoruba political corruption is masked with a Igbo obsession, Yoruba obvious religious disunity is waved aside with their common past time hobby - Igbophobia.

May God grant you fools sense one day. If not so let the delusion ordained from heaven continue to make you stupid. For you must know that you people are acting like fools. The Fulani man is seeing your folly but for some reason you chose the Igbophobia to deflect from your foolishness.

Those who the God's want to destroy they first denied them reason. It happened with Afonja and it is about to happen again.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Even if Atiku wins without majority SW vote, the concept of 97% and 5% cannot apply. That is the way of small minded people. It will be time to show love and bring Nigerians together and teach our introverted brothers that hate is nothing. Lets not forget that in their midst are great individuals like Gbenga Daniels, FFK, the Oshokomole, Afenifere, etc. We must respect these great people for standing with every other person against tyranny.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by oyatz(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Name: High Chief Oladele Awokonire Tel: 09195719754
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by oyatz(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Nnamdi KANU will be brought back after Atiku's loss to start another round of agitation for Biafra.

They keep insulting cursing and abusing the Yoruba people and still want them to support their candidate under whatever guise, believing that they are smarter than everybody... their hatred for the Yoruba which is being displayed online on daily basis will hurt ATIKU's chances.

I used to be neutral in this election but now, strongly anti Atiku.

Ijeshaooduaman:

Bro, even me sef shock!!! shocked shocked I even had to do thorough checking to see if he was the one. I never imagined this at all. I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked
So all those cries for Biafra was because of the election they lost after all. Wow!!!!!! I refused to listen when some yoruba guys told me this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami And His Unwavering Anti Corruption Stance / Ugwuanyi Approves Release Of Enugu Civil Servants’ 2021/2022 Promotion List / FG Spends ₦‎600Billion On Electricity Subsidy In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.