Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (7673 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by revolt(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2018
These APC shaaaaa.... Let's me ask now tht the yoruba are 200 percent in govt how has it helped thrir pockets. The poster is clearly a paid agent. Buhari supporters are complete idiots. Low iq
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by oyatz(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
The poster is not a paid agent, he is echoing the minds of some people in a particular region of the country.

revolt:
These APC shaaaaa.... Let's me ask now tht the yoruba are 200 percent in govt how has it helped thrir pockets. The poster is clearly a paid agent. Buhari supporters are complete idiots. Low iq

1 Like

Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bump
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
SternProphet:
Keep saying this loud. SW needs a few more reasons to reject Atiku. Please keep saying this more towards Feb,,2019. Some SW people are still considering Atiku, we want them back to Buhari.

Nobody needs your vote.

The OP made it very clear that you are inconsequential.

The only thing the OP is demanding from you is to not stand with illegality as you have done these past 3years.
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
MrPolitics:

This is one of the dumbest posts ever on Nairaland. You need to change yourself if you want t progress. I'm a Yoruba boy but I have always stood by igbos when they were referred as 5% and stood against proscribing IPOB because I'm a Nigerian first of all like most civilized reasonable indigenes of this country. Whether or not you like it, SW votes remain crucial to PDP's victory
[/s]

You not only endorsed but defended the dullard's 5 percentile formulae.

Now you will become the 5 percentile, IPOB yoot and Shiite all rolled up in one afonja nigger
Re: SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 by artofseduction: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrPolitics:

This is one of the dumbest posts ever on Nairaland. You need to change yourself if you want t progress. I'm a Yoruba boy but I have always stood by igbos when they were referred as 5% and stood against proscribing IPOB because I'm a Nigerian first of all like most civilized reasonable indigenes of this country. Whether or not you like it, SW votes remain crucial to PDP's victory

Very beautiful piece.

Your post assures me that dre is still hope for Nigeria.

I am Igbo, nd d last time I dated or had any serious thing with an Igbo girl is 16yr ago.

To me, i c no tribe, I just C people with dre unique attributes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos / NJC To Buhari: Appoint Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Tribunal Upholds Ibrahim Bomoi’s Election As Yobe South Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.