Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (34636 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by datola: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by zombieTRACKER: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Hedonini:

You're the ignorant one.

So you think because of oshiomole.. Buhari will win Edo.. Funny

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ORIENTATION101: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
God bless Atiku and Obi
Atiku is winning in Lagos insha Allah cheesy
in your dream. atiku will be lucky to get 25% it is turn of south west apc govt to use federal might in presidential election

11 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by sterling01(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2018
All i wana say is that

PMB/PYO till 2023 shocked

15 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Enugufirstson(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2018
shocked
Let's see how it pans out.

But truly it will be a close call

3 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by WhyMoD: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Everyone knows SW votes would be 50/50 and will cancel itself..

Atiku would emerge victorious at the end

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by delightz(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
2019 will decide so many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ednut1(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Ultimus:
Once again, the power likes with the SW in deciding how the scales of power will tip.
lies. Sw votes are always divided. Buhari beat GEJ with 560k votes in SW. Something anambra can erase. Ps i am from SW. In my state 250k pple voted for pdp in d last osun elections

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by yns4real: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
bedspread:
All I Know!! POWER will Change HANDS IN NIGERIA MAy 29th 2019!!!

What gives you conviction that power will change hands in 2019? Don't give yourself false hope. Just prepare some pills to absorb the pains in case you are wounded again in 2019. Elections are not won on social media but at polling units.

6 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by sureheaven(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Useless assumption...
Buhari will win Osun, ekiti, Lagos and ondo state either by hook or crook.

Buhari will be declared the winner.

9 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by okomogo(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
If the election will be free and fair, buhari will only win a few States in the North with small margin. The South East and South- South will be 80%+ for Atiku, while the South- West will be divided by but Atiku will still floor PMB. If Pain people can vote PDP to the extent they did, it will be difficult for APC even in the West they feel they are strong. There's suffering in the land and any body that they feel can rescue naija will win.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by lordparcel: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2018
This is not my concern......i just need the dollar
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by WhyMoD: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Tobimillar1:
Unbiased... now let's add the figures , when adding, remember ALL.. I mean almost ALL the registered voters in the core North including the underage will come out to vote. Can't say the same for south west , south east or south south. A little violence is all that is needed in the south and the election in the south or North central get cancelled or become inconclusive . That's if Buhari hasn't won already
with the likes of Kwamkwaso. No more colluding to let underaged vote..
So keep kwayeti..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Beremx(f): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
in your dream.
atiku will be lucky to get 25%
it is turn of south west apc govt to use federal might in presidential election
you and this your federal might sef. Does it mean APC cannot win free and fair elections?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Creamz(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari

PDP worn Edo in he last presidential race of 2015

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Creamz(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari

PDP worn Edo in the last presidential race of 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nonsense

Maybe they forgot that Atiku is not from bayelsa

So APC wan go win for GEJ's Bayelsa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by benn94(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Abuja and nassarawa are for PDP

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Creamz(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:

PDP worn Edo in the last presidential race of 2015. And now more people from the state will even vote PDP this time around. Go and Atikulate.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by yns4real: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:

Don't mind ThisDay! The newspaper is just trying to give false hope to the PDP apologists. South West belongs to the APC. Nothing is too close to call.

3 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
ednut1:
lies. Sw votes are always divided. Buhari beat GEJ with 560k votes in SW. Something anambra can erase. Ps i am from SW. In my state 250k pple voted for pdp in d last osun elections

The dynamics have changed dramatically since the last elections, so it is funny some of you keep using the last election as a yardstick for determining anything related to 2019. How many ORDINARY people who wanted Buhari in 2015 still support him today? Come on.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Allee90: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
I am a Core Northener and I personally don't like Buhari but I know my brothers will NEVER vote for Atiku. You need to live in our midst for you to know that. Shikenan

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by forreal05: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Olalan:
If only the south east will be united and massively vote for Atiku maybe it will cancel out the votes APC with get in the north

How many registered voters do you have in the South East?

9 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ibcrown(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
God bless Atiku and Obi

Atiku is winning in Lagos insha Allah cheesy
for ur mind

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Hedonini:

The dynamics have changed dramatically since the last elections, so it is funny some of you keep using the last election as a yardstick for determining anything related to 2019. How many ORDINARY people who wanted Buhari in 2015 still support him today? Come on.
If it was someone else, maybe people would have thought twice but it's atiku, a known thief and to make matters worst he chose an igbo man as vice, the north will shock him, his rejection will be massive, it's not only the igbos that know how to remember the past, the north does too and they will pick a buhari over an igbo vice anyday anytime

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by AdonaiAluminium: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2018
The way i see things, come 2019,no amount of vote buying or rigging could change certain things.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ibcrown(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will be coming back to Nigeria this next week can anyone please help me with the best locations in either Abuja or Lagos where i can stay for a while

Lekki in Lagos. Holla me makenwe hate together
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by adomuwiner(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
forreal05:

How many registered voters do you have in the South East?
how many people are in the south east, most state there average 400k people

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by dROC1: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
From this map, the deciding votes would likely come from the southwest which was classified as too close to call and given Tinubu's influence in the region (Baba so wi pe), it's going to be a landslide for Buhari.

If Thisday is never wrong with stats then it means that the APC would still win if the election was conducted today.

However, it would be quite unfortunate if the SW becomes the reason for the entire country to be plummeted into another 4 years of untold hardship under Buhari all for the love of Tinubu and PYO.

I personally feel that 4 more years under Buhari would damage Nigeria beyond repair as all the economic and social indices have dropped woefully under his administration. One cannot with good conscience vote such a clueless government to continue.

Fuel prices are at the highest peak ever in this country, recession is looming again and we just recently became the poverty capital of the world with experts saying it would take at least another generation to exit that status yet we chose to keep suffering and smiling like Fela sang.

I weep for my country. cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.