Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (34657 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ebimor96: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

Buhari vs thisday newspaper!
2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.

The bolded refers....

So why is the Buhari's terrorist administration funding Cattle Colonies for the private businesses of the Fulanis?

BUHARI is indeed the biggest tribal, ethnic, religious and clannish bigot that ever came out of Africa.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by lereinter(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
is either he goes or God remove him
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
seunayantokun:
THISDAY may be correct. Osun State can't be won by APC again for instance. The daylight governorship robbery has angered the people of the state the more.
including the people who voted for APC and Omisore’s supporters? Dey there dey Mumu yourself

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Albinoflash:
i don't have to swear for u to believe me.with these words from u i hereby end dis debate,cos' we are not in the same page
liar from the pit of hell. Vote for your PDP
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Aderewah: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
bluefilm:

Beautiful nonsense.

You should be ashamed of the way you reason.

You think 4 or 8 years of bad governance is just 4 or 8 ordinary days?

You are not even concerned with who will deliver the so called democracy dividends.

You are more concerned with telling the ruling class that you have the power to change them?

Who exactly is the ruling class if I may ask you?

It is only a fool who at this point hasn't figured out that APC = PDP.

Unfortunately, so many of you mentally lazy Nigerian youths are not even aware of this obvious fact.

Stop being naive. I detest both parties more than you do. However, Atiku might do much netter than Buhari if he knows we will remove him if he messes up and since he's been after the post for a long time. Other parties may have better intensions but don't have the right infrastructure. Till they do, we support the better evil.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Caseless: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Una eye go clear.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by silver94(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very shabby unrealisticly deceptive forensic analysis.
I'd advice you colour all of the yellow red.
The truth is, Atiku may win it all.

Any person who chooses to vote a clueless nepotistic Buhari instead of Atiku because they say Atiku is corrupt

Is no different from the foolish girl who decided to get pregnant just because she couldn't afford Always sanitary pad.

I remember you earlier this year saying, u would rather "buhari to rule us than for Atiku to ruin us". What changed. Not that I'm a fan of the lifeless one though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Caseless: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.
don't mind the cheap media outlet.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by josefaith: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=ibotcom post=72076148][/quote]

Is it a crime to give Igbo tribe a chance. Yoruba has a nation has been given fair treatment since 1999. President for 8 years and vice president for 4 years. Wetin now... I am a Yoruba guy and I am supporting Igbo on this. Moreover, Buhari has failed
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by akinszz: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
How to get likes on politics section on nairaland..

1. Just support atiku

2. Atikulating...

3. Atikulated...

The moment you mistakenly type atikulooting, u will be mobbed with mention.

My take:.

Our blothers are making the same mistake they made in the last election. You don't put all your eggs in one basket. Elections are not won by sentiments or emotions. Be active in all parties. Should PDP lose, you you will be dejected just as what happened in the last election. Should PDP lose, it will not be easy for Igbo presidency in 2023. Should PDP lose, I am sorry for you.

Do not be a one way traffic.

3 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aderewah:

Stop being naive. I detest both parties more than you do. However, Atiku might do much netter than Buhari if he knows we will remove him if he messes up and since he's been after the post for a long time. Other parties may have better intensions but don't have the right infrastructure. Till they do, we support the better evil.

naive

You are the one being naive here for not knowing that the same people who have been governing the country since your father was born are the same people that are governing you now.... and tomorrow.

Atiku might do much better than Buhari

I hope you know the full implication of the word 'might'?

Understandably in 2015, Buhari seemed like the real deal most especially since he was campaigning on tackling corruption which many people agreed is one of the nation's biggest problems.

So on what factor/s are you basing your predictions/judgment that atiku MIGHT do better than buhari?

Till they do, we support the better evil

Anybody who supports evil is evil.

There's really nothing like better evil.

When you think you are being smart by making a choice between apc and pdp, just know that the joke is on you.

All it takes for you to see how stupid your decision really is, is when they start another round of their decamping again...
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by akinszz: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:

so many balls will be bursted grin grin grin
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by buhariguy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
djon78:

My own is not online banter I am talking live from the streets. Na only una dey support buhari. The kind hunger and angry people are has never been seen before.
E go do una boom for eyes
is it today people are crying of hunger, no reasonable nigerians will be expecting free money without working for it, that will amount to corruption. Except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist
How can you expect someone that received $94b according to OPEC report in 3yrs and touch every sectors of the economy .
Compared to ineffectual buffoon with $400b with nothing to show for it.
You can only use hunger to deceive the people but they know the truth that Pdp can never come back even if they sign Obama.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by buhariguy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ebimor96:

The bolded refers....

So why is the Buhari's terrorist administration funding Cattle Colonies for the private businesses of the Fulanis?

BUHARI is indeed the biggest tribal, ethnic, religious and clannish bigot that ever came out of Africa.
and if thief atiku is not a tribal, religious clannish, how did you expect him to win the northerners vote even in adamawa, you can see Thisday newspaper is bias and far from reality.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by akinszz: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:
SW always undecided in every national politics.

Always neither here nor there and waiting to side with the most possible winner when it's close to call.

Snitches!

We don't rush like that... We need more time to weigh our options and the benefits which is very important to us. We vote individually not in blocks. Last election, my dad voted PDP while mum voted APC and they live together. That's to tell you how we vote.

snitches or no snitches

We are entitled to vote any of our choice... grin
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ibotcom(f): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
You are the one sleeping here.
This is from one of your big supporter.
So,we gave PDP 16 years,APC must go that 16 years too.
No cheating.
Buharists don't make noise online and 60% of Buharists that come to social media to make noise,we already have our PVC waiting for February 16.

Do we need to come online and shout again.
Empty containers make the loudest noise.
Chai... The way some people are blindly supporting Buhari despite over 3years government with no direction, I can practically deduce that some people were born into this world to suffer in the hands of Buhari.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ibotcom(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
josefaith:

Is it a crime to give Igbo tribe a chance. Yoruba has a nation has been given fair treatment since 1999. President for 8 years and vice president for 4 years. Wetin now... I am a Yoruba guy and I am supporting Igbo on this. Moreover, Buhari has failed
I love your point, no one could have said it better.. Washerey omo iya Mi... Oloriburuku l'awon to fe ki Buhari pada wa fun second term, inu iya ni won Ma kusi, aiye won o no daa. Lool
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by uridadole: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any person who chooses to vote a clueless nepotistic Buhari instead of Atiku because they say Atiku is corrupt

Is no different from the foolish girl who decided to get pregnant just because she couldn't afford Always sanitary pad.

What sense does this post make? What is the relationship btwn sanitary pad and pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sall(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:

Always neither here nor there and waiting to side with the most possible winner when it's close to call.

Snitches!

You need to go see a doctor
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by mumisco4real(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
dumbass you forgot the middle belt..

And atiku is from the north east,the region haven't ruled and he have mad followership there too..

Sometimes you guys reason with anus..

Even Buhari so called strong hold isn't a strong hold
I bet you have never step your foot in the North. where were you 2007 general election Atiku buhari and yaradua contested ask your grand pa the number of votes Buhari got and that of your Atifku.if you know you know. even if Atifku give $20,000 to each voters in the north he still can get 30% of votes .when I say north I mean both NW,NE&NC .if you know you know.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by haffaze777(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Modarun:

And those who voted Adeleke were Ipob miscreants i guess?
say whatever u like
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by buchilino(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebsman1:
Who says PDP is winning Kwara? Dreamers. Am from Kwara, am in Kwara and knows what's on ground, operation crush Saraki is what we tagged it

Kogi, Niger, FCT and Nasarawa would be locked down for APC, APC won Gombe for presidential in 2015, Dankwambo was spared cos of his personality and other factors so what has changed. Buhari gat Adamawa forget Atiku is from there, 2 SGFs are from Adamawa, a serving Governor on first term.

The 6 south west states would be delivered for Baba, all the states controlled by APC, APCs VP from Southwest, Yorubas will say 'Omo eni onise idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomiran' which translates as you can not have a daughter with nice ass and give a nice waist bead to another man's daughter ass. I don't know how Yorubas will leave there promising future President son Osinbanjo and go vote for Obi and Atiku cheesy cheesy

Victory is sure for Baba 2019

In other news

GUY, THOUGH I DON'T LIKE BUHARI, BUT LET'S STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD. ANAMICO WAS ALREADY DEAD B4 BUHARI CAME TO POWER
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by naijapage(f): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by akinszz: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aderewah:

are u saying a thief is better than the lifeless one grin grin
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by rolams(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebsman1:
Who says PDP is winning Kwara? Dreamers. Am from Kwara, am in Kwara and knows what's on ground, operation crush Saraki is what we tagged it

Kogi, Niger, FCT and Nasarawa would be locked down for APC, APC won Gombe for presidential in 2015, Dankwambo was spared cos of his personality and other factors so what has changed. Buhari gat Adamawa forget Atiku is from there, 2 SGFs are from Adamawa, a serving Governor on first term.

The 6 south west states would be delivered for Baba, all the states controlled by APC, APCs VP from Southwest, Yorubas will say 'Omo eni onise idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomiran' which translates as you can not have a daughter with nice ass and give a nice waist bead to another man's daughter ass. I don't know how Yorubas will leave there promising future President son Osinbanjo and go vote for Obi and Atiku cheesy cheesy

Victory is sure for Baba 2019

In other news

Shebi na Eba and soup? I like your calculation, you follow Baba go dey do the calculation for Daura come May 2019.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by 02Kebreal(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
AS USUAL,PDP TO WIN ON NAIRALAND... PMB TO WIN IN NIGERIA...
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
you and your family didn’t vote for Buhari in 2015 so your vote is inconsequential to us. Shove your vote in your smelly anus

If only you have sense, you wouldn't allege what you can't prove but then you're a very much a prototype of APC and Buhari; always alleging with no proof.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ovamboland(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
badesco:

But Government can use tax payers money to protect and build ranches for killer herdsmen. The herders are private business owners.

What do you call it when government subsidise fertilizer, tractor rental and develops improved seeds for crop farmers? Is it a bad thing? Why is it bad when government supports herders with ranches to improve beef and milk value chain?
I am not a herder neither a farmer yet, still planning, but why hate because of politics?
Would anyone have stopped a president from SS if he wants to assist fishermen with tax payers money to improve their productivity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by maasoap(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why Atiku may it all? Hmmmm!
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:

Imagine Lagos, Abuja, Niger as undecided or for PDP!
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:

Snitches!

I thought you guys were saying that we're Tinubu's zombies?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by maasoap(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hedonini:

You're the ignorant one. What does it mean for a state to be a 'so so and so party state"? When we're talking about the presidential election which boils down to the individual and not the party?

Will the average Edo or Oyo person in the streets vote for the APC for the sake of APC rather than vote for or against Buhari?

There are party members and their family members whose are being controlled by them, to politicians like those ones, party comes first before individual. You're a bit ignorant as well. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.