Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC (896 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
The national chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Alhaji Buba Galadima, on Saturday, October 13, urged Nigerians to cast their votes for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in 2019 general elections.

Galadima, who stated this in Abuja, while delivering his speech at the official inauguration of Enyimba Progressive Association (EPA), Abuja Chapter, said what annoyed him about President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was its inability to secure lives of Nigerians and their property, Nigerian Tribune reports.

He said: “What we need in Nigeria is the person that can protect you, protect lives and property of individuals and we should keep on changing leaders, we should keep on changing them until we get the best. Buhari is bad, all of you should decide and tell him to go. Let us try Atiku if he doesn’t perform, we will send him out too

“Buhari is the worst we can get, Obasanjo has told us that, Obasanjo doesn’t like Atiku but he said he is better than Buhari so let us make progress. We must all resolve to work together to become Nigerians whenever we found ourselves in the world, we should be protected by our country.

“My message is that Buhari must go. He just must go, if Atiku comes and performs to our expectations, he can continue but if he doesn’t perform to our expectation, he will go too. We should all put our hands together, strengthening ourselves to develop this country.”

He said he might tender a public apology on BBC and CNN for asking Nigerians to vote for Buhari, regretting that the president has failed in meeting people’s expectations.

“If there is any person that helped promote him (Buhari) from January 2002 till date, I can hardly be number two if I am not number one. Killing is everywhere and you don’t take a damn. People are being killed, communities are being wiped out, and disasters are happening, he doesn’t give a damn for two and a half years, what kind of leader is that? So, the man is bad, it is not because he is Hausa or Fulani man because the man is bad, Muhammadu Buhari is bad.

“So, he should go and rest why am saying so is that there are lots of Hausa and Fulani people that are being killed or maybe sleeping with hunger, so these hunger, poverty, killings there is no known bound. Let him go and rest.”

Earlier, the director-general of the association, Barrister Ihechi, Ike said the painful part of the history was that same greedy, wicked and selfish persons have hijacked the Nigerian state making wealth for themselves by dividing the ever trusting masses on tribal, ethnic, and religious lines

https://www.naija.ng/1198101-let-atiku-doesnt-perform-send-reformed-apc-chairman.html#1198101
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by eneojoedu(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
APC have not seen anything yet, even Buhari will vote for atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by princechurchill(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
When the ways of a man doesn't please the Lord and the people he's leading even his wife will be against his administration and and candidature let alone the people
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by delkuf(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
this is bad. Even a part of apc is tired of buhari. I am atikulating

1 Like

Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Agreed
That man is devil.
I shudder at his utterances.

Very wicked and vindictive rigid grandpa

1 Like

Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
delkuf:
this is bad. Even a part of apc is tired of buhari. I am atikulating

Just like it was in the Pre2015 Election period, all the Nnamdis and Kanus of this world now believe in Nigeria. After the announcement of results, they will be back to NO LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
sassysure:
Agreed
That man is devil.
I shudder at his utterances.

Very wicked and vindictive and rigid grandpa

Vote Atiku and Obi oooo

We are for Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Bluezy13(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Just like it was in the Pre2015 Election period, all the Nnamdis and Kanus of this world now believe in Nigeria. After the announcement of results, they will be back to NO LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.

Hehehe...
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by divinehand2003(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol

Even the so called reformed APC is now ATIKULATED
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by IamAtikulate: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

We are giving Nigeria the last chance, we are confident that H.E Atiku would restore us on the path of glory.

Nigerians earnestly yearn for restructuring #TeamAtikulate
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari will soon turn to a political orphan;las las osho and bula will jump once the ship is on the verge of sinking..
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by basilo101: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
There is no way Buhari will survive this hurricane
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Between "Atikulate" and "Buhariate", one is English and the other is something I don't know.

Don't blame those who are "Atikulating"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Vote Atiku and Obi oooo

We are for Buhari/Osinbajo
Good for you.
So leave me with my choice, okay?
Sefani
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by overall90: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is exactly what I have been saying but some mofos will term hatred.
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by Racoon(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is the culdesac Nigeria have found itself.However Buhari have been tested & have failed woefully hence Atikunation on the block.Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Let Us Try Atiku If He Doesn’t Perform, We Will Send Him Out Too - Reformed APC by paramakina202: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo come and read from real Northerners and stop listening to almajiris.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Raids Atiku's Private Jet After Returning From Dubai / MCC NEW CEMETARY ROAD ONITSHA IN A SORRY STATE / Live: Atiku Unveil His Policy Document Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.