Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Predictions For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predictions For 2019 (2314 Views)

2023 Election, My Predictions / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions For 2019 by truthfulparrot(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
1) ATIKU will gain more international recognition and endorsements locally and internationally

2) ATIKU will be granted US visa and he will be will be invited by business and pressure groups in US for lectures and briefing.

3) Some prominent aides and supporters of PMB will abandon him before the end of this year.

4) Some APC state governors and Senators will demand the resignation of Oshimole. Oshimole will have problem with the presidency.

5) There will be attempt to remove INEC chairman and postpone 2019 election.

7)Some head of Federal Institutions will be removed because of perceived support for ATIKU.

cool Naira will drop further against dollar and crude oil price will slide to less than 60dollars per barrel. Nigeria may slip back to recession before the end of this year.

9) The court will eventually declare PDP the winner of Osun Governorship election.

10) ATIKU will win 2019 election by over 4nillion vote margin. But their will be attempt to declare the election inconclusive. This will be resisted by Nigerians and international community and..... .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
truthfulparrot:
1) ATIKU will gain more international recognition and endorsements locally and internationally

2) ATIKU will be granted US visa and he will be will be invited by business and pressure groups in US for lectures and briefing.

3) Some prominent aides and supporters of PMB will abandon him before the end of this year.

Since it's 2819 u re right.

4 Likes

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
haffaze777:

Let the deluded clown be cheesy
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by truthfulparrot(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
haffaze777:

The typo error has been corrected. I will remind you and other doubting Thomas when the 10 predictions came to pass.

2 Likes

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by gare(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
You be confirmed Parrot, carry go you too much

4 Likes

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by shakmati(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
But what is 4nillion? Please change it to 4million. I believe these prophecies so much I am willing to bet on them!

3 Likes

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
truthfulparrot:

4) Some APC state governors and Senators will demand the resignation of Oshimole. Oshimole will have problem with the presidency.

7)Some head of Federal Institutions will be removed because of perceived support for ATIKU.

cool Naira will drop further against dollar and crude oil price will slide to less than 60dollars per barrel. Nigeria may slip back to recession before the end of this year.

9) The court will eventually declare PDP the winner of Osun Governorship election.

10) ATIKU will win 2019 election by over 4nillion vote margin. But their will be attempt to declare the election inconclusive. This will be resisted by Nigerians and international community and..... .

Let's see what happens
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by Nuzo1(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2018
truthfulparrot:

....and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country. Junior military officers Will then take over the government. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

These are what I saw.

1 Like

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by JusticeSeeker: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Shame, openly supporting a thief to rule over you because he's used the loot he has to buy your conscience.

4 Likes

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by bedspread: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Work on your Goft bro!

Get Closer to THE MASTER JESUS CHRIST...

Things as this is not by Struggle!! It's a Gift From GOD
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by bender79: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2019
I saw that Atiku never became president.
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2019
many good prophets on NL
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by NothingDoMe: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
I saw that Atiku never became president.
No. Someone saw that he will become Nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: My Predictions For 2019 by bender79: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2019
NothingDoMe:
No. Someone saw that he will become Nigeria's president
I'm telling the one I saw. God can work with the devil hearted. The mistake you people make is that you always work with your estimation as to who is good and bad but God knows better
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by NothingDoMe: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
I'm telling the one I saw. God can work with the devil hearted. The mistake you people make is that you always work with your estimation as to who is good and bad but God knows better
Lol. OK. Sorry.
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by stanliwise(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2019
truthfulparrot:

hmmm
Re: My Predictions For 2019 by stanliwise(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
truthfulparrot:

Your predictions I don't understand, it failed in the most important part

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Leading Buhari In Twitter Poll / Rice From The Future Spotted In Nigeria / Charly Boy Reacts To Supremee Court Ruling, Blasts Rev. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.